20.Home again

Lucy's p.o.v
After preparing for tomorrow's departure,I had gone into the great hall where all the dragons were awaiting for me.Its hard to say goodbye after 2 days but,what can I say?My heart can's stay away from them for too long.It's just going to break me.As I made my way to the front,silence fell upon the room as they waited patiently for my announcement."I know I haven't stayed here for even a week but,I can't stay away from them for too long.I deny it but my heart states otherwise.My heart tells me that I should go back.Its hard for me to say this but,tomorrow I'll leave.I will visit this realm as well as my other realms and I hope to see all of you soon.Thank you."I bowed.No one said anything.Instead,they crowded around me and said their farewells."Going again soon,cousin?"A voice I hadn't heard in a long time called.I turned my head in his direction and cheered."Zeref!"I tackled him into a hug."Hello to you too,Lucy."He chuckled.I smiled."How's the library you big nerd?"I asked."Fine.Going good.Learning about stuff...Say,what's this I hear about my little baby cousin going back?"He asked."Nothing..."I said and ouched him playfully in the chest.

Zeref and I caught up when another voice came."Aye!Where is my little princess?"Acnologia!I ran at my uncle Acno and gave him a hug."Zeref.My boy!You've been stuck in that library for weeks.And the only way to get you out is through your cousin huh?"Uncle asked.Zeref gave him a face and just chuckled whilst nodding his head.I checked my lacrima watch.5am.Time to come home."Got to go!Bye everyone!See ya soon.Bye uncle Acno!Bye Zeref!"I cheered.A chorus of bye's were heard as I opened up a portal and entered it.I was met with a bright blinding light.I'm home Fiore.I'm home!I grinned.I looked around.The whole town was a mess.Then,I reality struck me.My eyes widened.The eclipse gate!Shit.I teleported to the royal palace."Hisui!Toma!"I yelled.Hisui and Toma came rushing down."Lucy?Lucy?!What happened?!"Hisui asked.Worry written all over the face."Was anyone hurt during the Eclipse?Are you guys okay?"I asked.Circling them for injuries and looking them up and down for even a single scratch.

Toma chuckled."Relax,Lucy.Everyone is fine.""Good...Hisui!What were you thinking opening Eclipse like that?!"I yelled."Sorry.Its just-""I know."I said.She smiled and I grinned.I walked towards the balcony and looked at Crocus.Still doing repairs.I sighed.I swished my hand and the city was fully repaired.Hisui,whom had been standing beside me asked,"What did you do?""Time arc.Advanced time arc."I replied.She nodded.I felt guilty.Yet not.Because Fiore was attacked. Because of a few rebells on Acno's side.Motherglare.He likes me and all but she despised other humans.So this is what "business"he was talking about.I'm gonna have a really long talk with him when I see him.I held the bridge of my nose.Then,an arm slung across my shoulders."Hey.Its fine.Don't feel guilty.Its not your fault."Hisui soothed."It is though.Motherglare is one of my people.Its my duty to ensure this does not happen,Hisui!"I sobbed.She soothed me and it worked.But I still felt guilty.Nothing could take away my guilt.Nothing.For it was my fault Motherglare came out.

I soon forgot about it when Hisui asked a question."Do you want to tell everyone?"Do I?Do I want to go back?Do I want to return and show everyone I'm back early?I guess so.That's why I came back.Right?"Yes.Yes I do.I want to go back early.Make it a surprise.Thank You,Hisui.Thanks for comforting me.Its very appreciated."I smiled."Its okay Lucy.Or should I say,First Fiore."She grinned cheekily.I blushed.But grinned at the name."Hisui!That was a long time ago.Plus,I am not really the first Fiore you know that.My mother only founded Fiore.But,that dosen't make me first since there are already kings and queens before me.Though,you haven't called me that since I used to babysit you when you were young."Hisui just giggled.But stopped a moment later."So,you're going back?...I'll miss you,Lucille."She said.That's when it all came back to me.My memories.When I used to play in the dragon realm's palace garden.Zeus playing lightning tag with me.How my mother and father used to call me Lucille when I did something wrong.My full name.Everything."Lucille Layla Vermillion Heartfilia."I mumbled.A small smile played my lips as I remembered everything.My real childhood."Huh?What did you say?"Hisui asked."I remember everything.I remember my mother sealing my real memories.Implanting fake ones."I said."Good.Your mother said saying your name may or may not unseal your memor-""Thank you,Hisui.But I have to go."I whispered in her ear.She pulled away.A small tear sliding down her face."I'll miss you Lucy.Come and visit anytime soon.""I will Hisui.No doubt about it."and with that,I teleported outside of Sabertooth.I opened my storage dimension and fished out my cloak.I put it in as well as my hood and entered the massive guild hall that was still as rowdy as ever.Everyone looked at me.My current power level was as 0.001 which was now as powerful as Zeref himself.Getting more powerful when I unsealed my memories is very can be very helpful."Who are you?!What do you want?!"Someone shouted.Minerva.A grin appeared as I unhooded myself."Now now Minerva,is that away to greet me?I'm back guys!"I cheered."Lucy?Lucy!"Everyone tackled me into hugs which I dodged by jumping up causing them to fall."Well don't kill me.I just got back!"I giggled.I slowly came back down just to be tackled again by Minerva.

"Lucy!You're home!...Now let me kill you!You never said a proper good bye.Now even though you broke up with Sting in a not so harsh way,you still broke his heart.He hasn't talked to anyone since then!"Minerva yelled and chased after me.I jumped up and hovered there until she calmed down."I'm sorry..."I broke off.I never knew they would be sad because I left.I mean I have been gone longer but,I wasn't in this guild back then...I didn't notice it but a tear had slid down my cheek and dropped to the floor.That tear was soon followed by a continuous flow of tears.Everyone looked at me wide-eyed and they panicked.Especially Minerva."Don't cry!C'mon.You just got back!Sorry!"She yelled.bowing in front of me.I smiled."O-okay.Well...what are we waiting for?Let's celebrate!"I cheered.But somewhere in the guild,a certain dirty blonde mage was heartbroken.

Sting's P.O.V
So,Lucy forgot about me?"Tch.No big deal."I muttered and walked towards the guild doors and opening it.Only to slam it shut."I'll...just go somewhere then...where no one cares..."I muttered as a lonesome tear slid down my cheeks.

Lucy's P.O.V
I heard the guild door's slam shut.So,being curious,I ran to the door and opened it to see Sting.I decided to follow him so I made myself invisible.I walked beside him to notice a tear slid down his cheeks.After that,he ran towards the east forest of Fiore.I ran after him and he stopped by a crystal blue lake."Whoa."I mumbled.Then,I covered my mouth.Dragon hearing.But,I wasn't heard for Sting was deep in his thoughts."Lucy,why did you leave me...I thought you were my mate.But,I guess you still love they salmon haired pyro,huh.I guess I should let you be.After all,they say if you love the person,you will let them go...right?Heh.Never forget me,Lucy.I will always love you."He said.For some reason,I felt bad for him.Yet,not.I turned back to normal and touched his shoulder."Hey,Sting.You know I love Natsu.But I will always love you...as a brother.So don't be sad Sting.I'll still be there for you.Just not as a girlfriend.But a sister."I said.Trying to soothe the sobbing Sting."I know.But it hurts.It hurts to know that you don't love me that way.I thought you were my mate,Lucy."Sting said."I know it hurts.I know how it feels.But,I know a certain someone might actually like you.Someone...from our guild."I said.Sting looked at me with questioning eyes."Yukino.I know you like her too,Sting.I saw you stalking her around Crocus.I saw you staring at her.I'm not that stupid,Sting.I may not be an expert  like Mira.But,I know if someone likes someone.So,don't deny it Sting."I said."Thanks,Lucy.Thanks.Alot.Now,get back to your party.Thay might be getting worried and think you left,again."He grinned.I smiled and nodded.I opened my palm and a portal opened."C'mon.Let's go back."

When we returned I was hit by Minerva in the head."Owwie Minerva,That hurts!"I pouted."That's what you get for sneaking off.Again."She yelled.I started at her then smiled."Let's continue partying then.And this time,I won't run away.""Good.If not I'll kill you."She smiled evilly.I grinned and we partied until we couldn't take it anymore.Most of us were lying on the tables,couches and some passed out on the floor.I smiled and teleported to my mansion for a good night's-well,day's rest."I'm finally home."I muttered before my eye lids closed shut.