25.How could you?!

9 months has passed and Lucy and Natsu have been closer than ever before.The couple could not be separated for even the slightest moment other than when they had to use the bathroom or when Lucy has to go for political purposes around Fiore though Natsu would follow suit.Clinging onto each other like their lives had depended in it.In all honesty,the whole Fiore found this very cute.The couple even found themselves on the top of cutest couples of Fiore on the Sorcerer Weekly published by the one and only Jason.A famous reporter of Fiore.
-----
I made my way around Magnolia with my interlocked hands with Natsu,following me around.I know we sound like we are being clingy but,now that I was who I am in Fiore and Natsu earning himself a title of being the hottest man in Fiore,we had to keep eachother safe from....men and woman.Well,that's what Natsu had said.I looked behind me to see a crowd of men and women following us.I sighed"Chelsea."I looked at the girl with a cute button nose and elf ears,nodding at her.Chelsea here is an elf bodyguard of mine that follows me around to keep me...safe.

Chelsea nodded and snapped her fingers a invisible dome surrounding us leaving a comfortable distance between our "fans".I smiled softly."Thank you,Chelsea."She beamed."No problem,Lucy.Anytime!"I smiled and turned toward Natsu."Butterbeer?"I asked.He nodded and we went left into a cafe shop.We let go of each other's hands and sat down on a red velvet cushion chair in one of the booths.
-----
I fiddled with the small box in my vest.I was nervous.Very nervous.What if she says no?Sweat formed on my forehead.We'have
been very close to each other this past month and I wanted to take our relationship to the next level.But,I didn't know how she felt about it.

Lucy turned towards me,sensing my tension,asked."Hey,you okay?"I quickly nodded and took my hand out of my vest pocket.She eyed me suspiciously but eventually turning away continuing to drink her butter beer.I heaved a sigh of relief,wiping away the sweat that had formed on my forehead.
-----
I had eyed Natsu suspiciously and turned back to my butter beer.I,however read his mind.But,there was something wrong.I frowned.He blocked me out?I didn't know how then,it hit me.Levy.I mentally cussed,frowning even further.I sighed and eased up.I looked up and Natsu."Let's go?"I asked.He nodded quickly,again.He seemed awfully quiet.It was suspicious but,I decided to put this suspicion away.Knowing I'd find out what he had in mind sooner or later.

We walked out of the cafe hand in hand,me signing autographs on the way to the guild.Him doing the same,heading to Fairy Tail.I gave him a peck on the cheek before going our separate ways.Shawn,my other bodyguard went with him while Chelsea did vice versa.I turned towards Chelsea."Hey.Don't you think something is...off?"I asked.She shook her head."In what way?"She eyed me innocently."He's acting weird.You know?""Oh.Well,I don't have the slightest clue about what is going on in his brain.But,Ido think that whatever he has in mind is not anything bad."She smiled brightly.I nodded.All suspicion fading away at the moment.I made a note to come by Fairy Tail later to catch up with them.

Upon entering Sabertooth's guild hall,Minerva walked up to me handing me a job flyer.You see,ever since I was known all around Fiore,I have been getting job request such as century quests,only to accomplish them in a matter of hours,not breaking a single sweat.I took the flyer and looked at it carefully.My eyes widening slightly.This job request had been made specially for me.One that I thought would be slightly troublesome.A request made by Mavis herself.A proud and almost married woman.Her wedding would be in a months time and I was more than excited.It was from the Dragon Realm.I sighed."I'll take it.I just have to tell Natsu."This is one of the things Natsu is not allowed to come with me to.Job requests.She nodded and I turned away."Wait!Lucy....good luck.This isn't a request any ordinary wizard can handle.This is meant just for you.Being the ruler and all.I just wanted to say...Good Luck."She smiled warmly at me.I gave a bright smile and gave her a tight hug."Of course!When had I not been careful?"I whispered.She giggled."Never."I smiled and finally turned away.Chelsea following suit."Hey Chelsea.You know,you can have a break.I'll just teleport."She hesitated but nodded anyways and headed back towards the guild.

Once I teleported to Fairy Tail,a crowd was gathered around two people.I took a closer look and my heart shattered into a million pieces.Each piece shattering again and again.I refused to believe it."no...No...No...NONONONO."I yelled.Natsu was bent on one knee in front of Lisanna.A box in his hands a diamond ring sat in the middle of a velvet cushion.All heads turned towards me.I backed away slowly towards the guild turning their heads towards me.Lisanna looked over Natsu's shoulder,eyes widening slightly.She pointed towards me on,only then did Natsu realize my presence.He stood up slowly walking towards me in a slow pace.His arms out hoping that I would run into them."Luce...Its not what you think!"He said leaning in towards me.I gave him a hard slap my tears starting to fall,hard.His head whipped to the side,a very red hand printed himself on his cheek.He touched his cheek gently.It was bleeding slightly.

Lisanna ran towards us standing in front of Natsu protectively."Lucy Natsu-""SHUT THE HELL UP!ALL I WANTED WAS TO TRUST SOMEONE.TO LOVE SOMEONE!....And now,I can't.I refuse to love anyone else.To trust.I guess love was never meant to be for me..."I sobbed,my tears flowing like and endless waterfall."Those words meant nothing to you right,Natsu.They were words that were just meant to comfort my aching heart.Out of pity.You never loved me.All those times,you told me you loved me.And yet...its all meaningless."I whispered.I wiped away my tears.Turning away ready to teleport when a hand grips mine."Please.Let me explain."Natsu pleaded.I shrugged me hand out of his grip and looked at everyone."And all of you.Were a part of his plan...the friends I had.It was all just a plan to break my heart further huh.Wendy,all of you.I guess all of you are similar.You never really cared about me.It was all just an act."I sobbed,walking out of the grand doors and slamming them shut afterwards.

I teleported to the Alvarez Empire and broke down in front of the Spriggan 12,Zeref and Mavis.They rushed to my side at once,Mavis clutching me close to her chest.I sobbed even more."Please...just kill me..."I begged,trying to get out of her grip.All of them slowly tearing up.Mavis looked sadly at Zeref."Please...kill me.I don't want to live anymore!I WANT TO DIE!PLEASE!KILL ME!"I yelled."KILL...me...please..."I sobbed gripping on my hair and writhing around on the ground.My heart was broken.Again.There was no point in living.I saw no point in living anyways."Hey,Natsu didn't mean-""Oh.So all of you...are a part of his plan too,huh?To break my heart....I guess no one loves me...Not even my own family..."I sobbed.They shook their heads,all of them crying."I mean...who would want a slut like me?"I started laughing.Not out of humor but pain.A pang of hurt filled me.I stood up."Why was I even born in the first place?I was never meant to love.Yet,all I ever wanted...was to love....and lip happily ever after with kids and a husband....just like those Fairytales mom used to tell me.But....it was never meant for me.It was never meant for me.I was meant to have no happy endings.I was meant to live aloneFor the rest of me life..."I made me hand glow bright gold.Directing it towards my heart.

Their eyes widened,as they all rushed towards me.But,they were a moment too late."Good bye....everyone.I had always loved you."I smiled sadly,stabbing myself with all my power.I slowly fell to the ground.Falling unconscious,hearing cries from everyone around me,even the Spriggan 12.Goodbye everyone.I had lost grip of my consciousness,slowly falling into a deep everlasting slumber.
-----
My granddaughter was gone.She took her own life..."No...please.Lucy!Wake up!Please...."I sobbed into Zeref's arms.Crying my eyes out.After a while,my sobbing subsided.My heart turning cold."Natsu,you're going to pay."I yelled,my eyes turning black.