11.Awakening

The mages slept soundly with a golden dome surrounding them.

Having those few hours to herself gave her time to contemplate and think of whether moving on to the next stage of origins would be enough for them to handle.

With the Second Origin already coming into play with Rogue,Sting,Rufus and Orga,she could already feel the new found power radiating through the house.

She watched as the golden rukh fluttered around the house and some fluttering up into the members' rooms.

Minerva on the other hand,she could feel the Third Origin's power.There was no doubt that Minerva could easily overpower Cana even if Fairy Glitter came into play.

She leaned back in the backrest and waved her hand,the rukh forming the Fairy Tail insignia.The one that had previously been found on her right hand in a beautiful shade of baby pink.

She raised her hands and cut her hands through the Fairy Tail mark.

There was no need to reminisce on the past.What's done was done.Just like Mavis had said,The Fairy Tail family she'd previously loved...was dead.

She let her eyelids close shut as she breathed in,her chest rising and falling ever so slowly.

The Origins would be complete soon.But there was no time for training.The sky had already started turning black and the stars had started to appear up in the vast night sky.

She was sure they'd be drained by the time they awakened.It was a given.

A golden magic circle appeared on the couch beside her.Her eyelids remained shut but her lips tugged up into a small smile.

She knew who appeared.And no normal human nor mage could just appear right beside her,considering she did also have a barrier out up to prevent anyone from leaving or entering the compound.

"Hello,Celestia."she murmured.

She felt a hand on her shoulder.She opened her honey brown eyes and furrowed her eyebrows.

Her eyes softened,looking at the blonde before her.

Celestia looked tired with large black eye bags under her golden eyes and her once flowing blonde hair was now tangled at the ends.

Lucy laughed lightly,taking in the condition of the Celestial Dragon.

"You could say that I've been up doing paperwork.And quite possibly ran into Igneel and Metalicana's little 'fight'"she murmured,her brows furrowed and her pink lips in a pout.

"Of course."Lucy smiled.

"I suggest you leave the paperwork to me,Celestia.Doing an extra pile of paperwork for one of the many realms wouldn't be so bad."she smiled,her honey brown eyes twinkling with playfulness and amusement.At the same time,showing warmth and love.

Celestia smiled and leaned back.One of Lucy's many traits were the fact that she was pure.She had so much power yet,she only chose to do good with it.Alongside all that power and beauty,she had a heart of gold with only good and pure intentions.

And those were just the very few traits that many adored about Lucy.She was just a being of perfection with not a single flaw.Though her past was harsh,she still had the mindset of a queen and the heart of an immortal human.

With all that aside,Lucy was just an ordinary being wanting nothing more than to be loved by someone that would love her with all their heart.To cherish her for who she was and not for her power.

But she couldn't help but feel the sadness and loneliness that those warm brown eyes held behind all the love and warmth she put on display.

"Lucy..."Celestia whispered to which Lucy hummed in response.