23.Natsu Dragneel

I woke up to the bright rays of the sunshine shining down on my face.I sat up and stretched then looked around me.I tried to get up only to be pulled back down."Stay here,Luce."Natsu whispered in my head.I sighed and lay back down.Its not like I have to prepare breakfast.But,wait.I think I'm forgetting-wait...Its mine and Natsu's date today.I need to get ready."Natsu!Let go!I need to go get ready for something!"I yelled.But,he didn't budge.I glared at him."No."He stubbornly stated.I smirked."Fine.I guess we won't be going on our date then...."I trailed off,smirking.Natsu shot up. And dashed out the room.I giggled and got ready.

It was time.Time for the date.It was around 2pm and I was getting the final touches of my makeup ready.Well,I didn't really put a ton of make-up.I only did a slight blush with a soft pink eyeshadow along with a natural pink lip gloss.It was a Natural look really.I got up and looked at the mirror.My creamy white gown with a sweetheart neckline and lace cape trailed behind me and my diamond tiara lay on the top of my head.I smiled slightly.Contented with what I had done.I grabbed my purse and made my way to the main hall where Natsu and I agreed we'd meet.

I stepped down the grand staircase,looking at Natsu.Dressed up in something appropriate for a date at least.My lace cape trailed behind me.I know its a little too much.But,now that Fiore knows I am well,who I am,I need to look formal.Not only that,but I kinda loved this gown.It was my favorite.I grinned at Natsu still continuing on going down the steps.Once I reached the bottom,Natsu bowed.I giggled.There wasn't even anyone else in the mansion but Natsu and me.You'd think that there were important guests with the way he was acting but,no.It was just us.Natsu being the weird and funny Natsu he is.I giggled."Oh Natsu,what are you doing.There is no one else here."He chuckled."Being a gentleman for m'lady."He kissed my hand.I giggled as we proceeded to the restaurant Natsu had booked the day before.

Upon exiting the gates of the Mansion however,I saw a few journalists from Sorcerer Weekly crowded around.Once they had caught sight of me,they bowed down."Please.Rise.Treat me as you would treat the other citizens of Fiore.I need not be treated as such."I said waving my hands."Luce.How will we get past them?"Natsu whispered in my ear."I have bodyguards,Natsu."I whispered back.He looked at me questionably.I giggled."Invel."I muttered.A second later,the spriggan 12 appeared by my side."At your service,Lucy~Sama."They bowed.I sighed.No matter how many times I told them not to do that,they still did."Invel."He nodded.Understanding what I wanted.He looked at the others.All of them nodding in understanding.

Soon enough,there was a clear and straight path from my mansion towards Magnolia.No worry about the journalists.They were not knocked out.They were just taken somewhere in Magnolia.Where?I have absolutely no idea.But what mattered now,was our date.Halfway through,I decided to use a cloak to cover myself since I was attracting attention as I went past.Though I found it useless in the end since news travelled around fast around Magnolia.Soon,everyone knew of my arrival.To be completely honest,I wouldn't be surprised if the whole of Fiore knew of my return by tomorrow.With Sabertooth and Fairytail knowing I'm pretty sure that was a high possibility.Especially since Hisui and Toma knew.They are not good with secrets.Trust me.A little slip up will cause the whole Fiore to know.

Once we arrived at the restaurant,Natsu approached the manager.They exchanged a few words and he led us to a private area at the back of the restaurant that was already reserved just for us.I smiled at Natsu as we had our little date.We talked about pretty much everything from when I left FairyTail to now.I hadn't realized that when I left,I had missed out on a lot.Though I do not regret it since what had happened then made me who I am now.After we ate,Natsu stood up and led me out of the restaurant.Passerby bowing as we went past.We were holding hands.Making our way back to the mansion.Upon reaching the Mansion,Irene whisked me away from Natsu."Lucy.""Irene"We stared long and hard at eachother.Bursting into fits of laughter shortly after."Hey Irene.Its been long hasn't it."I smiled,"Yes,it has.How have you been?You know,being the strongest wizard in the spriggan 12?"She sighed."Lucy...you know that I ain't the strongest wizard.But,it was not really that fun while it lasted.Though you know I'm not the most powerful wizard anymore.You are."She smiled brightly."Plus,its Spriggan 13 again for you,Lucy."Oh...right.They turned it to spriggan 13 because of me.I thought I was just their empress.I sighed."When did that happen?"I asked.She shrugged."I'm going back to Natsu.See ya around,Irene."I waved.

Once I returned back to Natsu,i sweat dropped.Why?Because Invel and the other guys were kind off giving him the"You hurt Lucy again and I will kill you myself." Talk.I smiled slightly knowing that some still care about me."Invel."Nothing."INVEL!"I yelled.All heads turned towards me.I pouted"what are you doing to Natsu?"All heads turned towards Natsu.They let go of Natsu followed by putting their arms around him.I sighed."Invel.Can you call Zeref here,please.I need to talk to him about the Alvarez Empire and about the...Spriggan 13."He nodded and disappeared and reappeared with Zeref beside him.

"Hey,Zeref."I said with a straight face.He nodded in greeting and turned towards Natsu."Natsu..."He started.Natsu glared cold and hard at him.Zeref sighed and continued."Look.I'm sorry for the Tenrou accident.I was inly trying to play a prank on Lucy.Okay?"He sincerely apologized,bowing.I was shocked to be honest with you.I gasped."Is it the end of the world?Zeref just said he is sorry.And he just bowed down!Who are you?!Where is Zeref?!"I yelled pointing at Zeref's chest.He chuckled and put my hand down."Lucy...we'll talk later.Okay?"I nodded grinning and turning around towards my chambers to change in something slightly more comfortable but still formal.Why didn't I just teleport?Because I needed to walk and do a little exercise.Besides,I can't always rely on my magic.

Upon reaching my chambers,I made my way towards my enormous closet.I pushed the grand doors open leading to my 5 story closet.I teleported to the third floor grabbing a baby blue knee length dress as well as a ruby tiara to place on my fishtail braided hair.I wore some white flats and made my way down towards my study to think of what I had read the previous day.Then,I realized something.If the Dragneels are in fact my cousins,aren't they part of my royal pure blood family tree then?Won't that mean I am not entirely ending my pure blood status.What the prophecy had missed out is that they are in fact my cousins.Therefore part of my pure blood family status.I grinned widely upon realizing that not only will I not end my pure bloodline.I still get to marry Natsu.Well,not that I want to of course."Oh Lucy."Came Zeref's voice.He applauded me.

"You solved the error in the prophecy I believe?"I nodded.He grinned widely."Now then,let us begin discussing about your status in the Alvarez empire as not only the empress but as one of the Spriggan 13."I smiled."Let's."