14.Day 1 of the GMG's

Lucy's P.O.V

As soon as Sting and I ate our breakfast,we headed back to my bedroom to change into our outfits and I chanted"Open!Portal to HoneyBee Inn.""Come on Sting.We still have to meet Minerva,Rufus and Rogue before going to the arena where the guild will be waiting.I am pretty sure they are done unlike you.Taking your own sweet time."I called out to sting who was taking his own sweet time.

I know it was 8am and games start at 10am but we still had to meet up with the others and discuss a few things."Fine!I'm coming!"He yelled.I sighed and giggled.As soon as he finished he rushed towards me and we stepped into the portal."Hey Lucy,Sting.Welcome back to earthland."Minerva said.I chuckled."Good to be back,Minerva.Where are the rest?"I asked."Taking their sweet time."Minerva groaned.

Sting glared and smirked at me."They are probably done not taking their sweet time huh?While you rush me,they are still taking their own sweet time!"He yelled.Minerva looked at us with questioning looks."I rushed Sting when he was taking his sweet time.I told him that you guys were probably done."I said explaining.Minerva just chuckled."We're here!"Rufus and Rogue chanted.We looked over in our direction to see Rogue and Rufus taking heir own sweet time walking slowly.Sting looked at me with a pouty face and mouthed,"See!""Whatever..."I said.

"Rogue!Rufus!STOP taking your sweet time!Get your butts here this instant!"I yelled.'A-Aye!"They said and rushed over."Good.Minerva.Let's go to the arena??"I asked Minerva.She nodded."Open!Gateway to the arena!"I chanted and we stepped into the portal."Hello Team Sabertooth!"Master Jiemma greeted."Hello,Lucy."He greeted me and bowed.The rest of Sabertooth followed."Good Morning Guys and please rise.Don't want to draw attention now do we?"I said."Anyways.Please excuse me I need to pay a visit to the council.Meet me in the arena."I said as I teleported myself to the council.I quickly put on my hood and cloak just in time

"Why hello there miss."One of the council members greeted me."How may I help you?"He asked."i wish to talk to Draculos."I said."Why?And whom are you?"He asked.I face palmed.Of course he wouldn't know who I am."My name is Lucy Vermilion Heartfilia.I wish to claim my title as ranked 1 of the 10 wizard saints."I said pulling off my hood."M'Lady!Of course.Right this way."He said bowing to me.I grinned."Its fine."I realised he looked like someone familiar.But,I couldn't place my finger on it.I put my hood back on as he lead me through the building.

After a while of walking,we arrived at the front of massive towering doors.Then,the person who led me here knocked on the door."Come in."The voiced called from the other side.I waited patiently at the door with my hood still covering my face with the shadow."Hello...Draculos."I said plainly not showing emotion."What do you want?!"He yelled getting impatient."Now that isn't nice to treat someone important now is it?"I said calmly while pulling off my hood."L-Lucy?!I am so sorry."He said begging for mercy as he bowed down on the floor."Its okay."I said.He hugged me."what brings you here?"He asked."Claiming my title..."I said.Draculos nodded and beckoned me to follow him.We were standing in front of the 10 wizard saints.Or rather 9.

"This is Lucy Vermilion Heartfilia.She is ranked one among all of you.And please treat her with respect.You are not to reveal her true name to anyone or else..."Draculos stated.They nodded their heads and bowed down.I waved."Nice to see you here Jura.Doing well I assume?"I asked Jura.He nodded."My my.If it isn't Lucy.I hear you are powerful..."Jura said."Yup!My mother sealed away my powers.You will witness them later in the games.I wish your guild the best of luck,Jura."I said.He nodded and proceeded to talk to the others.

After awhile of getting to know all of them,I waved goodbye and bade my farewell as I went back to Sabertooth's balcony in the arena where everyone was there waiting patiently for me."Hi,Lucy!"Sting said kissing me on the cheeks."Hi Sting.Hello,Minna!"I said."Hello,Lucy!"Everyone cheered.

"Hello,everyone.Welcome to day 1 of the Grand Magic Games."Chapti announced."Here today we have Yajima and Jason."Yajima gave a simple wave while Jason said"Cool!"as always."For the first game,we have Hidden!How the games work is that there are eight participants are unaware of the whereabouts of each other and that they are to look for each other and try to gather as many points as possible.

A point may be earned when a participant successfully lands an attack, either physical or magical, on an opponent. A point would be deducted from the attacked participant. The city then begins to be filled with clones of the participants, confusing the competitors who begin to question what is going on."Mato explained."Good Luck!Please choose your representetive now."The 3 three judges said in unison."I will go on this one."Rogue said.They nodded."I will tell you telepathically where your opponents are."I said.Rogue nodded and proceeded down to the arena.

"Looks like the teams have chosen their representatives.From Lamia Scale,we have Lyon!From Sabertooth we have Rogue.From Fairy Tail A we have Grey.From Fairy Tail B we have Lisanna.From Mermaid Heel we have Arana.From Blue Pegasus we have Ichiya.From twilight Ogre we have Thibault.From Quarto Cerberus,Rocker.Now, the competetors will be teleported to a random location...And...Begin!"Yajima said as the gong sounded.

Telepathic chat with Rogue...
Lucy:Rogue,head over to the centre of the arena where you will find Thibault.Hid in the shadows and take him out by surprise.
Rogue:Right
Lucy:Don't make it seem obvious that I am talking to you.We could get eliminated.
Rogue:Of course.
After Rogue takes out Thibault."Huh.You're easy to defeat.Hey Mato!Lucy told me to tell you before the games that Twilight Ogre's Team is inclusive of The Guild Master.Their Guild Master is participating."I yelled at the judges.Then,I looked towards their balcony to see their guild master's face pale white."Thanks...Rogue.Why now though?Kabo!We are in the middle of the games..."Chapti said into the microphone."Just remembered"I yelled again.The judges nodded."Twilight Ogre is disqualified and suspended from the games for 5 years."The judges announced earning mummers from the crowd.
Lucy:Good Job.Now wonder around a little and I will tell you in a while where your next opponent will be.
Rogue:Okay.
After a while...
Lucy:Now turn left and you can will see Grey Fullbuster.

Rogue's P.O.V
After Lucy told me to turn Left,sure enough, I saw Grey Fullbuster."Oi Grey.Shadow Dragon Roar!"I chanted which took Grey by surprise which knocked him out cold."Well that was easy."I thought.Little did I know Erza was nearby.

Lucy:Rogue behind you.
As I turned around,I saw Erza come at me so I doged and hid in the shadows.Next I emerged and chanted"Shadow Drive!""White Shadow Mode!White shadow dragon secret art!White Shadow Dragon's roaring blade!"I yelled which took down Erza."You may be the Queen of the fairies Titania.But you can't take me down."Rogue said to the unconscious Erza."Wow!Looks like Rogue from Sabertooth is on a knock out spree!Cool!"Jason commented.I smirked.Ya right.
Rogue:Thanks Lucy.
Lucy:Anytime!
This continued until everyone was down and Rogue was the Victor.
"Sabertooth is in the lead with 10 points.Following closely behind is Fairy Tail A with 8 points.FairyTail B with 6.Lamia Scale with 4 points.Mermaid heel with 2 and the remaining 2 with 0.Twilight as mentioned is disqualified from the games."Yajima said."That wraps it up for today Kabo!Enjoy the rest of the day together as a guild."Chapti announced as everyone poured out of the Arena.I rushed and thanked Lucy who nodded her head and talked to Sting.

As much as this makes me envious,I am happy for Lucy.She does seem happy with Sting.

**Disclaimer**
Me:Ohayo Minna!How was it?Good?Comment down below!
Lucy:Can I do the disclaimer?
Me:Sure!
Lucy:ItzTiana does not own Fairy Tail.Hiro Mashima does.She only owns this book.
Me:Thanks Lucy!
Lucy and I:Sayonara Minna!See ya in the next chap-
Natsu barges through the door
Natsu:That was not me in the games!That was ice princess!
Me:Lucy.You hear something
Lucy:Nope!
Me:Okay Just making sure
Natsu:Hey!
Me:Sayonara Minna!See you in the next chapter
Natsu:I'm still here don't ignore me!