18.Im' back!

I quit Sabertooth.I temporarily quit Saberooth.As I opened up the portal,I waved."Good Bye Fiore!See you in 2 years!"At that,I stepped into the portal only to be welcomed by the cold winds of the dragon realm brushing against my pale and delicate skin.At the same time,My attire had turned into a pastel purple knee length off shoulder dress.Along with my pink crystal high heeled shoes."I'm Back!"I cheered.Apparently,the dragons all around seemed to hear that and came swooping down to my level at the same time changing into their human forms.

"Welcome Back Hime!"All the dragons cheered."Thank you!I will be visiting  all the dimensions for 10 years to catch up with all of you!"I said.The dragons nodded,bowed and dismissed themselves.Well,most of the dragons at least. Grandeeney,Igneel,Metalicana, Weissologia and Skiadrum stayed behind along with Celestia.They ran up to me and jumped on me as soon as all the dragons left."Why hello to you too!"I laughed."We missed you Lucy!"They cried.I smiled and hugged them back.After a long 5 minute bear hug from the 6 of them,they pulled me up and we flew to the royal palace.

I snapped my fingers and my pure white dragon wings sprouted from my back and I took off,following the dragons that had transformed back into their natutal and spectacular forms."So,Lucy.Why did you suddenly want to stay here for 10 years?"Igneel asked.I sighed and gave him his answer."I wanted to get away from things.Mainly the fact that I went overboard with my revenge on Fairy Tail.They were standing on the line between life and death.I could have killed them.I kind of also broke up with Sting.Because...I realized I still had feelings for a dense idiot in Fairy Tail.Know as...your son,Igneel."I choked back my tears that were threatening to fall down.I was on the verge of crying as the flashback of almost killing Fairy Tail replayed in my mind in a everlasting loop.

My chocolate brown eyes glistened as a single tear escaped and fell down into the endless void below us.I looked up at the dragons thet were filled with sympathy plastered over their scaly faces."Don't worry.I'll be fine."I smiled a bright reassuring smile hoping to lighten the gloomy mood that radiated from the 7 of us.As soon as the dragons were brought back to their rowdy and cheerful selves,we had reached te royal palace.My beautiful palace that stood proud and tall.Shining and radiating with brilliance and pride.I smiled brightly.I am home.I am truly home.Away from the all the pain that occurred in Earthland.

As we landed on the Palace grounds,I caught sight of Uncle Acnologia in his human form awaiting my arrival.Word sure travels fast here.Invredible fast for such a massive realm.I ran up to Uncle Acnologia who awaited me with widened arms awaitimg for mw to run into them."Why hello,your majesty!"He bowed playfully.I giggled and lightly slapped him in the arm."Hello,Uncle."I bowed.This time,it was him who chuckled.Soon after,the 6 dragons also burst into fits of laughter.We all laughed for a good 5 minutes or so.After our joyful and gleeful moment,I excused myself and bowed and proceeded to the hallways of my palace.I traced my fingers along the glistening crystal walls along the wide hallway.At he same time,I looked at the portraits of the rulers before me like Mavis Heartfillia Vermillion,Anna Heartfillia Vermillion and it goes on and on.Lastly,my mother's portrait.She was sitting on her throne smilling her bright smile I missed ever so dearly.I smiled as as stopped at the painting of my mother.She looked so perfect and happy.Then,a sad expression crept up my face as I remembered the fun times we shared when father was still smilling and not cooped up in his office.The cheerful and joyous Jude Heartfillia that disappeared rhe moment my mother "died".A tear rolled down my cheeks.I quickly wiped it off and sunk to the floor trying to remember and relive my beautiful and lively childhood before she left me with a monster of a father.I buried my face in my knees and sinbed quietly.Slowly,I dozed off to dream land.

"Lucy!C'mon!Its time to go!"My mothet and father called from downstairs as I ran down the hallway and slid down the railings of the stairs."Comimg!"I giggled as I landed and ran to them.They looked down at me and smiled their bright smiles.They looked at eachother and nodded at eachother before crouching to my level to give me a peck at each side of my cheeks.I smiled brightly and we walked out the mansion hand in hand as one happy and cheerfull family.Then,they let go of my hand.I looked behind me only to see my mother disappear into black dust.A sad smile on her face.Slowly and painfully,she disappeared completely.Erasing her from existence.Followed by my father whose bright and cheerful face turned to a cold scowl that was plastered on his face day and night."No...No...NO!NO!NO!Please!Don't leave me!"I yelled.Tears streaming down my face.I looked up at my father that was towering over me.Giving me a scary scowl.Then,he slapped me hard that a deep and dark blue bruise appeared on my face.

I awoke with beads of sweat dripping from my forehead.I was sweaty from head to toe.I looked around me.I was laying in my chambers on my comfortable mattress with my mint green and while blanket covering my shoulder down.How did I get here?I thought.Then,I heared soft snores coming from the right.Igneel.I sighed.He must have found me lying on the floor.I stood up and walked towards Igneel.As I was about to shake him awake.His eyes shot open."Hime!You're awake!Are you okay?You were crying and thrashing around in your sleep!We were worried about you!Grandeeney said you were perfectly fine but still!"Igneel practically yelled in my face."I'm fine Igneel.I fell asleep crying in the hallway.I just got a nightmare.About..."I trailed off."About?"He asked.Right eyebrow raised."About...about mom...my perfectly happy childhood before mom disappeared and my dad became cold."I said."I'm sorry.You should probably go out and tell them you are fine.The whole dragon realm is worried about you.Especially Acnologia and Celestia.You should have seen their faces when I brought you to Grandeeney after I saw you lying in the hallway under your mother's portrait!They blamed themselves for not escorting you and Acnologia threw a very heated temper.He kept muttering about how he promised your mother to keep you safe or how stupid he was to leave you alone."Igneel said.I nodded and left my room only to be tackled to the ground be Celestia and Acnologia."Lucy!You're okay!"They cried."I just fell asleep.Nothing wrong!"I giggled."No!You were sweating and thrashing about in the bed screaming 'No!' and 'Don't leave me!' we were worried sick!"They yelled."I was having a nightmare about mom and dad.Other than that,I'm perfectly fine!Don't worry!"I giggled and gave a reassuring smile to assure them I was fine.They studied me for a while to see if I was lying just to make them feel better or I was being completely honest.They just nodded after that and gave me a bome crushing hug."Just don't do that again.Promise me.I swear you will be the death of me!"Acnologia said."I promise."

Soon after,I went around the realm to catch up on the other dragons like Natura,the nature dragon,Aqua,the nature dragon,Motherglare,Atlas Flame and Poise the poison dragon.After catching up with the dragons,I headed back to the palace to rest up.For tomorrow,I decided to visit the gods.