13.Crocus,Fiore and the Sky Labyrinth

1 month later....
Nobody's P.O.V
As Sabertooth headed over to their hotel,HoneyBee Inn,we came across some fairies."Oi!Lucy!What are you doing with these people?!"Natsu asked
"Got a problem Dragon breath?!"I asked as my hands glowed gold."Ya.I have.These people are crap!"Natsu said."I got ticked off.Crap?!I'll teach him!

"What did you say Pyro?!Did you just call my guild crap?!what about you guys?!You just kicked me out for no good reason did you not?!And you people agreed!You're guild is crap!"I screamed at them.Then,I snapped my fingers and they were pulled to the ground.It was a gravitational spell it would last 5 minutes.

"What did toy do to us?!"Natsu yelled."I just used a gravitational spell.It will only last 5 minutes.Don't worry."I said.After that,We continued our walk to HoneyBee Inn."Ugh those pesky fairies.They disgust me.Anyways,get ready for the event happening later at night which is the elimination round,the Sky Labyrinth.Ensure you have a good rest for now.I need to visit my dragons.""Teleport!Dragon realm!"I yelled.

Once I got to the dragon realm,I was greeted by Celestia."Hello,Lucy.Welcome back!"In case you were wondering,they call me Lucy because I want them to."Hey Minna!I'm back."I cheered.After they welcomed me back,I chanted"Dragon wings!"My dragon wings were white with gold linings.Anyways,I flew over to my palace which was a nice creamy white.
I stayed in my palace for the night after the games and decided to visit the gods tomorrow.Maybe have a little chat with Zeus.Meh.I will decide tomorrow.

Soon,it was time to go back."Guys!I will be back later before the sky Labyrinth at midnight.See ya later!"I waved and they nodded as I chanted"Teleport!Gran Magic Games arena."Soon after,I was with Team Sabertooth on the balcony."Welcome everyone!My name is Chapti-Lola!And this is Yajima~San.Former member of the Grand council."Chapti announced."Thank you for having me.As always,we have a special guest from Sorcerer Weekly,Jason!"Yajima announced.Everyone burst into wild cheers."This is soo Cool!The pleasure is mine."Jason said.
"For today,we will be having the elimination round,the Sky Labyrinth!"All 3 of them said in unison as if on queue.

"The Sky Labyrinth bridges will appear from your balcony leading to the Labyrinth.The rules are simole.All you have to do is get to the finish line of the maze.You are allowed to use magic to knock out the other teams.All types of magic but flying magic is allowed.Only 8 teams will pass and advance to the next event tomorrow.Good Luck!"Yajima said.

Soon after they said that,a bridge leading up to the Sky Labyrinth appeared.We stepped onto the bridge and ran inside.Once all the teams got inside,the gong sounded signaling we could start."Guys!Stay here."Open!Portal to finish line of the Sky Labyrinth!"I said and a portal appeared.We went inside and we crossed the finish line.

"Cool!Sabertooth finishes first and comes in in under 10 seconds!Cool!"Jason said."Hmph!Could've done better.Oh well..."I said."Lucy....Are you-"Minerva said."Ya.I'm Fine."I said cutting her off.

Scores
1st-Sabertooth,
2nd-Lamia Scale
3rd-Fairy Tail team B
4th-Quarto Cerberus
5th-Fairy tail team A
6th-Mermaid Heel
7th-Blue Pegasus
8th-Twilight Ogre

"Huh.Not bad Fairy Tail...Not bad at all...I will get you soon.You will feel what I feel.You will feel the pain I went through.I will show No mercy."I muttered under my breath."Lucy.Can I come with you to the dragon realm?Sting asked.i nodded and kissed him on the cheek."Sure.Open!Portal to the dragon realm palace!"Sting and I stepped through the portal and entered the Dragon realm.

"Wow!"Was all Sting could say.I guess he saw the spectacular breathtaking view of the dragon realm from my balcony.Couldn't blame him.It was pretty cool."You like it?"I asked him.Sting replies with a nod.I giggled."C'mon Sting.Let's go downstairs for Dinner.I will make dinner tonight."I said.I know how Sting loves my cooking so he grinned one of his signature grins and ran to my side.

As we went through the halls that looked like there was no end to,Sting admired everything from the chandeliers to the walls and he would say Wow,or Ahhh, or cool.I sighed and giggled.'C'mon Sting I think you love my palace more than me now"I said while poutng."Aww.Is My Lucy jealous?"Sting asked.'Hmph!"was all I managed to say while I blushed.Sting chuckled and kissed me forehead."Never will I replace you with anyone else,Lucy."Sting said.I blushed even more and nodded.

Once we reached the dining area,our mouths watered at the sight of the delicious feast awaiting to be eaten.I looked at Sting and we rushed to the dining table to eat dinner.Dinner was very lovely.Sting and I talked about the games and I told him more of my past.

Sting's P.O.V

As Lucy and I talked about the Grand Magic Games and her past during dinner,I thought about our future.Heh.Guess we will have to wait an see how our lives play out."Um..Sting?Were you thinking about our future together?"Lucy asked.I nodded my head.She smiled."I can't see into the future...But we can still play a few board games..."Lucy said.Early?!Its like what 2am?How is 2am early?!"I was joking Sting.Don't take everything I say seriously."Lucy chuckled.I sighed and nodded.

We headed over to her room."Here."Lucy said handing me PJ's that she took from Zeref's closet.She snapped her fingers and she was wearing a silk nightgown that reached to her knees.We headed over to her bed and our eyelids started to drop.Soon enough,we were asleep.We had a long day ahead of us later.Well...I guess this would be fun though.

Lucy's P.O.V

Once Sting was sound asleep.I headed outside towards the gardens where I saw Celestia sigh.I didn't really need to sleep."Hey Celestia.What are you doing?"I asked her."Nothing.Just thinking."she replied."C'mon Celestia.You can tell me anything."I said."I know.Its just that I am worried that during the Grand Magic Games your dark side will show and you may end up killing innocent people.I don't know if this will work.But,according to your mother,it kept her dark side at bay.I guess it should work for you too."Celestia said and handed me a gold bracelet.

i know I do not want to take off that bracelet.I may end up hurting those I love."Thanks,Celestia."I said."No problem...anyways...shouldn't you be resting for the games tomorrow?"Celestia asked.I nodded and headed towards the castle.I stopped."Good night Celestia."I said and continued walking."Good night,Lucy."She replied.I chuckled and looked at the bracelet.'This better work.Don't want to hurt the innocent tomorrow or any day at all."I thought."I miss you ma."I said.When I reached my bedroom,I fell asleep beside Sting.

**Disclaimer**

Me:Hello Minna!Enjoyed the story?Comment,Vote and share if you did.Hit the Disclaimer guys!

Lucy:Aye!

Natsu:Fine.Guess I will be in the next chapter

Me:Yup!

Natsu:Good enough...

Lucy:Wait...before that did you tell them that you will be going overseas for a holiday?

me:Nope.Don't think so...

Lucy and Natsu:ItzTiana will be going overseas next week on Tuesday.She won't be able to publish anything for two weeks.Anyways...She does not own FairyTail.Hiro Mahima does.Sagiri_Izumi only owns this book.

me:Sayonara,Minna!Until next time!