32.Will you marry me?

Lucy was walking around Crocus when she caught sight of a blonde with a white guild mark on his left shoulder.Lucy approached him.The blonde's eyes widened at the familiar sight of Lucy.He grinned widely but soon faltered,due to the fact that she couldn't remember him.Lucy eyed him curiously but soon understood the situation."Do correct me if I'm wrong.But,I'm guessing I used to know you?"Lucy asked.The blonde simply nodded.

"Well,you know me but,I din't know you."Lucy said.Sting straightened up and pointed to himself."I'm Sting.Sting Eucliffe."He smiled brightly.Lucy nodded."Do you know where I can find Natsu?"Lucy asked.Sting's smile faded as he told her no.Lucy simply nodded,turning around only to collide into someone's chest.The man chuckled.Looking up,she found the one she's been looking for.The one and only,Natsu Dragneel.

"I heard you calling for me,Lucy."He teased.Lucy blushed bright red."N-no.I was just gonna tell you...tell you how wmuch I...I....I love you?"She said nervously.Natsu looked at Lucy,a wide grin painting his face."Well,I love you too.So,will you do me the honors,of being mine again?"Natsu said,bowing down.Lucy giggled and nodded,taking his hand in hers.

Natsu straightened up giving Lucy a peck on the cheek.She finally did it.She got Natsu back.She never would have thought she would forgive Natsu.But,this was the last straw.This was the last time she'd actually forgive him and put her trust in him.She knew that he was her soulmate.But,as time goes on,fate changes dosen't it?

Lucy would never really understand the power of love.Or love for that matter.But all she knew was,she loved him and he loves her.That's all she ever wanted.To be loved.Not just for her power.But also for who she is.Yet,through all the sorrow of the past,she would put on a bright smile for the sake of those around her.Now,she smiled due to pure happiness.

She grinned at Natsu.Taking his hand in hers,clutching his warm hand,leaning against his chest,listening to his rhythmic heart beat. "I love you."she whispered,looking up at him.She didn't care that they were in public."Natsu looked at Lucy lovingly,replying,words that Lucy wanted to hear."I love you too,weirdo."He chuckled,lightly pinching her cheeks,earning a cute pout from the blonde.Natsu chuckled,looking lovingly at Lucy.

Lucy and Natsu made their way towards the mansion hand in hand.Lucy rested her head on Natsu's shoulder.Natsu wrapped his arms around her waist,resting his head on Lucy's.Lucy looked up at Natsu."Let's stay like this forever.Okay?"she whispered softly.Natsu nodded,pecking her lips."Always."Lucy grinned,turning her head back to the path ahead.

When they reached the mansion,they went over to Lucy's bedroom,laying down.Lucy looked at Natsu beside her.Giggling softly.Natsu smiled,chuckling,he sat up and hovered over Lucy.Lucy looked at Natsu a deep blush on her cheeks.Natsu smirked evilly and started tickling her.The blonde giggled uncontrollably,unable to breathe,she started pushing Natsu off her.After a while,Natsu stopped,chuckling at Lucy's sweat covered face.

He pulled Lucy up to a sitting position.He then walked over to her closet,taking a box out of his vest,pocketing it and heading back to the questioning Lucy.He kneeled down in front of Lucy.

"Lucy.You are my everything.I can't live without you.No.I will not live without you.Without you,my world is dull.So I want you go be mine.I want you to stay by my side forever.I want to love you.I want to have a family with you.So,will you make me the happiest man alive and Maryy me?"he finished.Lucy covered her mouth,tears of joy pouring out from her eyes.She nodded."Yes."Natsu slipped the ring on her left ring finger.He stood up,spinning Lucy in circles.He kissed Lucy with joy.

They broke apart for air,their foreheads touching."I love you so so much."he whispered in her ear.Lucy looked at Natsu."I love you too."

Lucy smiled and walked over to the room next door,gently lifting the twins and bringing them back over into their room.

"Natsu,meet Kirito and Asuna.Asuna,Kirito?Meet papa."she smiled brightly.Natsu grinned, carrying Asuna in his arms and covering her with kisses.Asuna giggled and Lucy watched joyfully at her new found family.

She was finally whole.She had s family.She had a lover.She could get used to the life.The life of eternal happiness.

Crash

Lucy abruptly stood up handing Kirito to Natsu."Wait here.Please.Protect the kids."Natsu grabbed her arms."Be careful."Lucy nodded,rushing downstairs to check on what was happening.

Her hands glowed a warm gold.Ready to attack the intruder."Whose there?!"She shouted.A deep chuckle came from behind her.She turned around and squinted into the dark.

"Come into the light."she commanded.He stepped out.Blonde hair,bloodshot red eyes and a devilish smirk.She'd recognize him anywhere."Dolohov?What are you doing here?!"she hissed.

He smirked evilly,"Power.I've searched for years for Layla's child.And I must say,she's hidden you well.And you were in plain sight this whole time."Lucy stayed silent,shaking in anger.

"What do you want from me?"she whispered."Like I said.I want power.I want all your power.And once I have all this power,everything will fall into chaos.Into eternal darkness.They will bow to me.Like you will bow to me."He said.Lucy snarled."Never."

"Ah ah ah.Now now,be careful of what you say.Your beloved family is directly above us.You have precious people that I could kill in a snap.Wouldn't want that now,would we?"he hissed.Lucy glared."Don't.Touch.My.Family."He chuckled,snapping his fingers,a wailing Asuna appearing right before Lucy's eyes.

Fear.Fear washed all over Lucy."No.Please.Don't do anything to Asuna."she begged,kneeling down on the ground before him."Your pathetic."he snarled,dropping Asuna to the floor.Lucy's eyes widened,a cold mask forming.Her hands glowing bright gold.

"How dare you!"she screamed,running at Dolohov at full speed.He dodged it with ease."You really are Pathetic,Lucy.Your going down much faster than old weak Layla.""Don't bring my mother into this!"she hissed,stealing a glance at her daughter,she ran at her,healing her and teleporting her to Mavis."Don't bring my family into this.This is between you and me.Not them."she spat.

Dolohov looked at Lucy,amused."Lucy!"Natsu shouted,running at her.Dolohov smirked."No.Because you brought them into this."he said,creating a spear of darkness and throwing it in Natsu and Asuna's direction.

"No!"she shouted,running and pushing them away from the spear.Only to get hit instead.She looked down at the spear that impaled her in the chest.Hs looked up and smiled weekly at Natsu,tears flowing down her cheeks.She fell to her knees,pulling out the arrow.She waited a few moments before wobbly standing back up.She wiped away at the blood that dripped from the corners of her mouth.

"You can't take me down that easily."she spat.Dolohov looked at her astonished.But smirked not a second later."We'll see about that."

They then both charged at each other,screaming a battle cry.