7.The Grand Magic games team

Lucy stalked into the guild with a blank face.She may have been asked out by Sting.But honestly?She only did it for distractions from Fairy Tail and from life.From the death of Celestia.From the death of her mother.Distraction for everything happening.As cruel and selfish it may be,Lucy couldn't care less.She loved her distractions.Fairy Tail was one distraction.But overtime,it became family.And recently,nothing.What more could Fairy Tail be to her other than trash and crap that was put behind her.

She slammed her hand on the wooden table as she stared at the floor,thinking of the Grand Magic Games that was bound to happen in a few months time.The breaking of wood and the table crashing onto the floor snapped her out.

She cursed silently and waved her hand,pieces of wood floating and mending itself together.Arms wrapped itself around her waist and she jumped,calming when she realized the strong arms circled around her waist were Sting's.She turned around to face him and leaned onto his lean,muscular chest.He was well built,muscular.Much like Natsu.Her thoughts drifted to the salmon haired pyro she once thought she loved.Did she still love him?Maybe.Did she care?Yes.Why did she still feel that way?She didn't know.All she knows is that he was meant to be her soulmate.He other half.

She knew that much when she read about it in a book.Where being under a love spell can only be broken by your soulmate.She figured that much when she was under a love spell in Hargeon.Where they first met.Where he had asked her to join Fairy Tail.To be part of their family.His family.

And now...she wan't part of that family.She never was.All she was was a replacement for Lisanna.She didn't blame Lisanna,of course.Lisanna had been anything but kind to her.In fact,she thought they were relatively good friends.At least she thought and hoped so.

She shoved her thoughts aside and forced herself to forget about everything that happened in and with Fairy Tail.They don't matter anymore.They never mattered.

"Hey...you okay,Lucy?"Sting whispered in her ear.His breath ticked her neck and ears,sending shivers down her spine.She nodded slightly,closing her eyes and smiling softly.

The grand magic games...That would be her chance at revenge.For everything.

"Yeah...I'm fine."she murmured,her arms around her neck and his arms circled around her petite waist.

"Good."

A loud cough broke the new couple apart as Jiemma sat on his throne.An air of authority somewhat radiated all around the air.It suffocated most members but really,it didn't make Lucy cringe in the least bit.

"Alright,Sabers.I have a few announcements to make.Firstly,Lucy will be promoted to S class wizard ranking.And secondly,its the time of the year we've all been waiting for.The Grand Magic Games is around the corner and I would like to announce this year's GMG's team.Lucy shall be team leader.And then we have Sting,Rogue,Rufus and Minerva.We also have Yukino as reserve.Yukino,I trust that your training with Lucy would have paid off and hopefully,a repeat of last year will not happen.Alright.Dismissed."

Lucy rolled her eyes as she walked towards the guild doors.

"How troublesome."she muttered softly.Sting followed her out the guild doors and into the busy,bustling streets.

"Lucy!Where are you going?"Sting said as he fell into step beside her.

She continued walking towards the woods.Her pink lips tugged upwards into that of a small smile.

"You'll see."she responded.She was going to prepare their training grounds.And she's decided it would be conveniently close to the guild yet far away from the normal paths that it'd be rather hard to find.And seeing that the trees were quite dense,it was perfect for training.

She wove her hands through the air and softly chanted unrecognizable words.To Sting,she was talking gibberish.A large and bright golden circle appeared on the ground before them as trees shrunk back into the ground and rocks and vines shot up,forming into a large mansion like house.Sting stared at Lucy and realized her eyes were glowing a bright golden color and her hair flowing upwards with her arms stretched towards the sides with the golden rukh fluttering rapidly around her in a large orb.It was truly a magical thing to witness.Unbelievable even.

Slowly as the house finalized its form,Lucy's hair dropped back neatly on her back and her arms fell back to her sides,the golden glow of her eyes slowly faded back to her chocolate brown orbs,rukh settling back to a calm flutter around her.She smiled,satisfied at the finalized product.

"That was easy."she chirped.

Sting chuckled.Only Lucy could find building a house out of thin air that required massive amounts of energy easy.He gently hugged her from behind and brushed her hair aside and kissed her neck gently before letting go of her.He intertwined their fingers together as they walked back to the guild.Everything seemed right.It was all perfect.Something Lucy had longed for for the longest time.Peace.With Sting and Sabertooth,everything in her plan fell into place.

Everything was going according to plan.She was,after all,the granddaughter of the fairy tactician.Something the Heartfilia's did best.

Lucy pushed the massive doors to the guild and gathered the GMG's team.

"I want everyone to be here by 9am shart tomorrow morning for training.Understood?"she said.They nodded stiffly.

She turned to walk away but Minerva caught her wrists.

"Lucy."she said.

Lucy smiled.Minerva sighed and let go of Lucy's wristsz

"Nevermind.Thanks for agreeing to train us tomorrow."she said.

"No problem."Lucy replied with a smile,walking away.

"Its not for your benefit,anyways."She whispered softly.So softly that even a dragon slayer can't hear.

She was selfish.And she liked being selfish.She's been too kind too long.Now,its time for payback.She's been waiting for this moment way too long.Where she didn't have to care about hurting anyone she loved.

Now,she didn't love anyone.And that made things easier for her.Yet,somehow,harder.

She teleported to her house,a mansion deep within the woods.With beautiful marble pillars,vast ceilings and carpeted floors.Vines crept up the structure blooming beautifully with Perpetua Liliums.Her flower.

She took a delicate flower in her hands and plucked it out gently.

"Forgive me,mother."she whispered to the flower.She placed it behind her ear.