28.Leave me be

"Of course.Let's dive right in."Delphi cheered.Lucy smiled slightly upon revisiting her friend that she had played with as a child long ago back in the god realm."So,according to your prophecy,you are the one to end your pureblood bloodline.Yes?Well,As of now,what was not taken into account was Mavis and Zeref's marriage.They will bare a child as will you.Your fate or your soulmate however,as Aphrodite would put it,dies still rest in her hands.That is the part of your future I can't tell.But,as of Aphrodite's recent gossips of your current lover,I can only assure you that you have already met him.I can also see you baring a child with him.But,as of the current situation,due to the fact that Mavis has forbidden you to see him,your destiny lies solely in yours and Aphrodite's hands."Delphi said.Lucy nodded,thankful of the useful formation she had been given.Lucy bowed down and waved a farewell.See you soon,old friend,Delphi thought.

For hours,Lucy wondered around the hallways aimlessly in attempt to figure out what her emotions meant for Nastu.But,to no avail,Lucy could not figure out what her emotions meant.Lucy then decided to ask her grandmother if she could visit the god realm.Being careful not to mention Aphrodite for Mavis didn't like Aphrodite much and neither did Aphrodite.Its not that they were rivals or anything.Its just that they aren't on good terms ever since Aphrodite took Mavis's favorite dress and ripped it by accident.Ya.Lucy thought it was pretty funny really.Once Lucy had reached the throne room and was about to push the doors open,she heard her grandmother shouting supposedly at a guard.When Lucy was about to turn back however,she heard the pink haired man's name,Natsu being yelled at by her grandmother.

Lucy was not one to eavesdrop on people especially her grandmother but,she was wondering why Mavis was shouting at Natsu when she had just met him.Or had she?Lucy opened the doors so she could see through the tiny slit.

"What on earth are you doing here?!You are not welcome in the Alvarez Empire.You are a disgrace to the family name!Get out!"Mavis shouted."Please,understand.I came here to prove my love for Lucy and to say that I'm sorry.Please,Mavis."Natsu pleaded.Mavis could only glare down at Natsu."No.You will not go near my Lucy.You broke her heart twice!You don't deserve to go near her.Heck you don't even deserve to be a part of our family.Your a disgrace!Proposing to a human!"Mavis hissed."Natsu...broke my heart?"Lucy muttered placing her hand over her rapidly beating heart.Mavis had continued on shouting at Natsu.No one could stop her since Zeref was in Fiore to settle something with the king of Fiore.

Lucy had heard enough and had enough of the shouting.She didn't like her grandmother shouting.Not now,not ever.But,what this conversation had clarified is the reason why Mavis didn't want Natsu near Lucy.Because Mavis didn't want Lucy's heart broken again.Lucy looked down at the floor,a small tear sliding down her rosy cheeks.Lucy pushed the door open gaining all attention."Grandmother?"Lucy murmured slowly looking up to meet the widened eyes of Mavis."Lucy-""Its fine.I get it.I know who he is."Lucy said slowly now turning towards Natsu."So...that's why you look familiar?Because I used to know you?"Lucy asked.Natsu nodded,slightly hopeful that Lucy had forgiven him."And your responsible of my death?"Lucy asked again.Natsu nodded again but slightly more hesitant."Well then,your not welcome here."Lucy hissed.Natsu looked at Lucy,shock evident on his face."Get out!I don't want to see you!"Lucy yelled,infuriated.Mavis just sat on her throne,shocked.Yes,she had forbidden Lucy to ever see Natsu but,she had not expected Lucy to yell at Natsu since she was more of a forgiving person.

A small smile however,crept up the face of Mavis.Proud of Lucy in the very least.Lucy looked up at her grandmother,"Excuse me."She bowed,dismissing herself from the throne room,heading out to the palace garden."Luce!Please,Wait!"Came a voice she stood on her spot sighing deeply and turned around to the owner of the voice,Natsu."What?"She snapped clearly agitated."I-um.I'm sorry.Look,if you do remember,back then when you caught me proposing to Lisanna-""Oh.So that's what you did to break my heart?You proposed to another girl!?"Lucy screamed turning back around to continue heading to the garden for peace."I was practicing to propose to you."Natsu blurted out.Lucy stood on the spot,frozen,slowly turning back towards Natsu."I-I beg your pardon?"Lucy stuttered."I was practicing to propose to you since I was nervous."Natsu said,uncertain of the outcome.

"Of course."Lucy said turning back around hoping to finally get away from Natsu.But Natsu was too quick and grabbed her hand."Let go of me!Elemental slayer roa-"Lucy yelled.Being cut off however by warm lips.Lucy's eyes widened in shock as she pushed Natsu away from her.Followed by a loud slap that echoed off the walls of the hallways."Don't.Touch.Me."Lucy hissed.Natsu touched his now reddened cheek in pain.Lucy started sobbing and ran towards the garden leaving Natsu all alone in the hallways.Metal clanging were soon heard as the guards dragged Natsu out of the palace.Throwing him on the pavement outside of the palace gates.

Natsu stood still.Not only ad he wasted his time.He had also been rejected by Lucy and practically his whole family.After learning about his bloodline,Natsu found that he and Lucy were pretty much destined to be together.But,with the current situation,he doubted that Lucy would ever come back to him.But,Natsu was determined.He was determined to get Lucy back.For her to love him again.To trust him.And most importantly,to forgive him.

Meanwhile in the god realm
Aphrodite had watched the whole scene unravel right before her eyes."Oh she will forgive you,Natsu.One day."Aphrodite muttered.She looked up from the crystal globe and directly into Annabeth's eyes."Annabeth,why not pay your old friend a visit?"Athena chimed in.If anything,Athena adored Lucy and Lucy had been Annabeth's childhood friend.Annabeth nodded,smiling brightly going back to Athena's temple to pack her things before heading back down to earthland.

Author's note:
Hello!Haven't done a author's note in ages!But,I'm here to say that I'll be mixing in Percy Jackson into this story because I mean they are the children of the gods and all.So,I though why not mix them in.Athena and Poseidon however,will still have their Rivalry here in this story!Please do check out the percy jacskon movie as well as the book.It's very interesting.

Anyways,goodbye for now!I already have 10 chapters waiting for publishing.I'm on summer vacation so I have free time.Though I will be travelling to the phillipines.But,I'll try to update!Bye!