21.Together once more

My eyes fluttered open only for me to shut them again due to the blinding rays of the morning sun.I rubbed my eyes and opened them once more.I looked around."Where...what happened?"I muttered."You all passed out on the floor.No worries.You're in the mansion.I brought you here."A voice replied.I spun around to face Zeref leaning against the wall.I grinned."Hello,Zeref.What brings you to earthland?"I asked."Is it wrong to visit my cousin?Mavis is in FairyTail.So,I got bored and came to Sabertooth.Only to find my cousin...passed out...on the floor...Which is very unlike you.Because you don't usually get very drunk."Zeref stated."Oh.Um.I may have uh...Hey.So um...I was planning on going to FairyTail...to apologize.Wanna co-""Yes!I want to see my Mavis."Zeref cheered."Aren't you cheerful today?"I giggled as we teleported to FairyTail."Zeref.Disguise."I hissed.He nodded and quickly changed into his disguise.He had his normal Jet black hair but,he had green eyes and was wearing a pale blue t-shirt with brown knee length shorts.

I pushed-well,kicked the massive oak doors open and yelled."Hello!FairyTail."I smirked.Makorav came forward."How may I help you,child?""I would just like to apologize for what I did during the Grand Magic Games.As much as you deserve that and much more,I regret what I have done.My job is to protect people.Not harm them and put them on the line between life and death.And for that I am-""Luce?"My eyes widened.I looked down at the floor and slowly turned around.Tears already streaming down my face.I was Ready to face his wrath once more.I slowly looked up at his face.He was crying.But,what happened next shocked me.He buried his tear stained face in my neck."Don't leave me again,Luce.I'm sorry.For everything.Please...come back."I slowly lifted my arms to hug him."I'm sorry,Natsu.I-I can't.I have a new family at Sabertooth.But,we could all still be friends."I whispered.Trying to calm the crying Natsu down.When he calmed down,he looked at me with those mesmerizing onyx eyes that once had looked at me with hatred and distaste.I smiled warmly at him.He hugged me once more but,we fell to the ground."Get up,Natsu.I need to go."I whispered.I brushed his salmon hair out of his eyes only to find Natsu sleeping and snoring soundly."That's the first time he slept in 3 months Lucy.You have to let him sleep."A kind female voice sounded from behind me.Lisanna.I smiled"Hey Lis!How are you doing?""I'm fine.But,Natsu's not.He hasn't slept ever since you left us,Lucy.He regrets everything he's done.He would sleep in your old apartment and just stare at your photos.He wouldn't even eat or drink.Porlyusica has had to visit him to try and get him back to health but,he just takes it and throws it to the wall."I sighed."Oh Natsu.You idiot.Why would you do that?I'm not planning on going anywhere soon.Take your time and sleep..."I said stroking and playing with his salmon hair that had grown slightly.

I moved my body a little to try and get into a more comfortable situation only for him to pull me closer and hug my waist tighter.I blushed."Its okay.I'm right here."I whispered.

Mirajane's P.O.V
They are soo cute together!But,I'm happy that Lucy has forgiven us and has given Natsu a second chance at her truse.Trust that Natsu's not going to take for granted ever in his life.I sighed."Hope you and Lucy get back together,Natsu."I mumbled sadly.Sure I had faith since Lucy is a pretty forgiving person.But,the question is,will she be willing to give Natsu her full trust this time?Time will tell.All I can do is hope for the best.Good Luck, Natsu.

Lucy's P.O.V.
"Oh Natsu.Why did you have to be such a idiot?You're such an idiot.My idiot.When I will be willing to trust you again,time will tell.But for now,I guess you're gonna have to rest..."I whispered.In a far off corner,my friends were smiling sadly hoping that he gains my full trust and that we would be back to good terms.But,like I said,time will tell."Guys!I'm gonna take him to my mansion.Don't worry.I'll just try to get him back to top shape!"I shouted.The guild nodded as I teleported to my mansion,Natsu laying down on a cloud I had conjured.I set him down on my master bed and hovered my hand over him."Sky God's healing..."I mumbled and continued to use healing spells on him until he looked well,like Natsu.I turned around walking towards the door when I heard a faint whisper.

"Luce..."I turned around.Walking back towards Natsu."Luce..."He whispered,louder this time."Its fine,Natsu.I'm right here.I won't leave you."I cooed.His eyes flattered open.Mesmerizing onyx eyes staring guiltily at my chocolate brown orbs.He started to lean in and close his eyes.I closed my eyes and leaned in slightly.Right before our lips touched,I put a finger on his lips and slowly opened my eyes."No yet,Natsu."I whispered.His onyx eyes opened a slight blush on his cheeks."R-Right.Luce?I'm sorry.Please,forgive me.I didn't know what I was-"I kissed him on the nose."Shh.I know.Its alright.I forgive you.I'm even willing to give you my full trust.For now,I want you to rest.Here.Breakfast."I snapped my fingers and a full course meal appeared before his eyes.His mouth watered,eager to start feasting.I giggled and motioned for him to eat.With no hesitation or what not,He dug straight in.I don't blame him.He hasn't eaten in weeks.I smiled warmly."Enjoy,Natsu.I'll be downstairs in the library.Here."I threw a map at him.He looked at me questioningly"So you can find your way around."and with that,I turned away heading towards the library a few confusing twist and turns later."I...Love you,Natsu."I mumbled,smiling."Don't do that do me again,you idiot."I mumbled again smiling at the thought of that salmon haired idiot,my salmon haired idiot.My Natsu.