34.Pregnant

Lucy stirred awake.She looked beside her to see Natsu snoring softly beside her.She looked out the windows,bright rays of sunlight shining through the blinds.It was already morning.Her face scrunched up as she ran into the bathroom to puke.She smiled as someone held her long hair up."Thanks,Natsu."she whispered before continuing her business.

Minutes later,she flushed the toilet and faced a worried Natsu."Natsu,I'm fine,promise.Probably just ate something bad-""you didn't eat yesterday,Luce."Lucy's face fell a she looked down at the marble floors."You've been vomiting for the past month,Lucy.I'm getting worried.Heck.I feel like you'r getting worst and I don't know what to do."

Lucy let her tears fall."Natsu.Can you...leave me for a while?"she asked softly.Natsu sighed."Luce...""Please,Natsu,leave the bathroom."she whimpered.Natsu reluctantly left the bathroom,Lucy locking the door behind him.

She slowly walked towards the full length mirror.Lifting her shirt up slightly.She wasn't sure before.But,after one month of constant morning sickness and constant headaches,she was sure of it.Besides,was her stomach having a bump not evidence enough.She was pregnant.With Natsu's child.Yes,she was happy but did Natsu even want a child with her?Would he leave her?

She feared the worst.Though she believed that Natsu wouldn't leave her,right?

She pulled her shirt back down over her stomach,unlocking the door.She opened the door slightly,a worried Natsu sitting on the bed staring at her coming into view.She sighed shakily as Natsu stood up and walked over to her.He stopped in front of her,he held her hand only for Lucy to pull her hand away.

"Luce...?"he looked worriedly at her."Natsu,I-I have something to tell you."she whispered."Natsu,I don't know if you'll hate me or not for this...""Luce,what could possibly make me hate-""I'm pregnant,Natsu."she said bluntly,closing her eyes and preparing for the worst.Natsu stared at the blonde in front of her.He smiled,hugging her instead,catching her by surprise.But slowly,she melted into the hug.

"What makes you think I'll leave you?I love you and I'll be glad to raise our child with you."he whispered.Lucy smiled happily,hugging Natsu tigher."Thank you."she whispered.

They broke away from the hug,their foreheads touching."Of course,Luce."he whispered,grinning widely.They interlocked their hands as they talked about what they would name their baby.

8 months later~
Lucy was in the infirmary,sleeping soundly as Natsu cradled their daughter in his arms.He smiled warmly at their baby daughter.Her beautiful brown eyes showing wonder.Her small tuft of Salmon pink hair glowing softly under the sunlight.

Lucy stirred awake beside Natsu,a tired but bright grin on her face.She smiled,"Hey,Nashi,Natsu."Natsu waved,smiling brightly.Asuna and Kirito came running into the room,laughing and bouncing,joyfully."Mama!Your awake!"

She smiled,opening her arms out for her kids."Mama.Look what I can do."Asuna cheered,hopping off the bed and transforming into a phoenix before reaching the ground.Lucy clapped,giving her daughter a high five.Kirito pouted."Show off..."Lucy giggled and Natsu chuckled.

Natsu turned towards the blonde."So,how is my beautiful wife?All healed up?"Lucy nodded."I'm fine.Just feeling a little sore.This one's a fighter."she giggled pointing to the sleeping Nashi.Natsu chuckled."What do you say we fo to the guild?And maybe visit Sabertooth?"he asked.She nodded,sliding off the bed and into the closet for more presentable clothing.

She picked out a knee length baby blue dress with a cardigan and some white flats.She picked out a black long sleeved shirt with red pants for Natsu.She came out,handing Natsu his clothes and taking Nashi from him."Go change,honey.We'll be leaving in an hour."she told the twins.They nodded,rushing to their bedroom while Natsu changed.

Lucy sat on her bed,smiling at her beautiful baby girl."Mommy?"Kirito's soft voice called.She hummed in response not taking her eyes off her newborn."Are you and daddy not going to love us anymore?"Asuna asked.Lucy froze,looking at the twins whom were on the verge of crying.

Natsu came out of the closet."Come here.We need to talk to you."Natsu said.The twins came closer,sitting on Natsu's lap.

"Asuna,Kirito.Listen to me.Daddy and I will never replace you.Got it?We will always love you.No matter what.Even if the whole universe collapses,we will still love you."Lucy cooed,giving them each a peck on the cheek."Always remember that,alright?"Natsu said.The twins nodded,their bubbly personality coming back.

"Can we go see Aunt Juvia then?I heard Aunt Juvia and Uncle Grey had a son!"Kirito piped up."Oh and I want to see Rosemary!"Asuna giggled.Natsu and Lucy smiled,nodding as Natsu picked up the baby bag before they teleported with Lucy to the guild.

Greeting echoed the walls when they caught sight of the Dragneel's.Ansuna and Kirito also bearing the Dragneel name.But,they crowded around Lucy when they caught sight of her holding a baby.

The crowd slowly dispersed after Natsu gave them a little glare.Grey and Juvia,making their way towards the family holding a bundle as well.

"I see you have a baby,Natsu.Congrats.What's her name?"Grey asked,his other hand on Juvia's waist."Nashi."Lucy answered.Grey nodded and smiled."This is storm.Storm fullbuster."Juvia said proudly.Lucy peered over Natsu's shoulder to see baby Storm sleeping and snoring soundly in Juvia's arms.

The four sat down at a table,catching up on a few things.

"Say,Juvia,How is being a first time mom?"Lucy asked while cooing over Nashi while Asuna and Kirito played with baby Rosemary.Juvia looked up from Storm.

"Juvia thinks its stressful.But Juvia is happy that Juvia and Grey has a child.Juvia also thinks its fun."she smiled.Lucy smiled at the bluenette,nodding."Once you get used to it,its gonna feel lovely.Trust me.Adopting the twins was something I looked forward to everyday.I guess it was my way of escaping reality and what they had in store for me."Lucy said truthfully,thinking back.

Natsu looked at her sadly.She caught a glance of his face,smiling brightly."But,that all changed,I guess when I forgave Natsu.I never really understood love.But,now that I do,I'd like to advise you and Grey that no matter how bumpy your road is and no matter how many problems you face,Never give up."she paused,looking around.

"Because when your going through touch times,its your partner,not just in crime but in life as well,that will help you out.So no matter what,promise me that you will never give up on each other.I don't want anyone to experience what I've been through...though I always thought as the creator,I would have to experience these things head-on."she laughed drily.

3 pair of eyes were locked on her.She sighed."Being a creator is hard and sometimes,I wish that I can escape it all.But,its my responsibility as well as Natsu's to carry out the family bloodline.Our true love has always been a family member in order for our children to carry out our duty.I am immortal and so is Natsu."she looked down at Nashi,sleeping soundly in her arms.

"And I can tell,this little bundle of joy has a true love outside of our family tree.And I support her no matter what."she spoke,smiling at her daughter.Natsu looked thoughtfully at his daughter."Ya,I can tell.She'll be stubborn like Luce here."he chuckled.The other couple in front of them laughing along while Lucy pouted.

Lucy smiled,her pout dissolving into that of a smile Natsu fell in love with.

"All we ask is that Nashi finds someone she loves.And someone whom loves her back."Natsu and Lucy said.