30.Asuna and Kirito

It has been weeks since Lucy had last seen Natsu.And truth be told,Lucy missed him and his smiles."I summon thee,Athena and Aphrodite."She muttered.Annabeth was still sleeping soundly on the bed.Dreaming about a certain sea green eyes boy with raven hair.
Lucy looked at the horizon,Athena and Aphrodite watching her with small smiles.

"You'll find your other half soon,Lucy.I can't do anything about it even if I am the goddess of Love.Fate seems to pull you apart.But,I can tell that you will one day fall in love with him.Get married and have children.So,please,cheer up."Aphrodite said.A small smile tugged on Lucy's rosy lips."Thanks,Aphrodite."She turned towards Athena,who was looking up at the sky."You know,I loved Annabeth's dad.But,being a goddess,it seems impossible."Lucy looked at the goddess of wisdom with a sad smile."You know,I could talk to your father.Besides,I could use a little chat with Zeus.He may be the king of the gods.But,as the high Queen,I disapprove of his..uh...decisions."Lucy stated.

She looked at the two goddesses behind her."Besides,I think Athena has some mother daughter bonding time to do with Annabeth."Annabeth walked in with sparkling eyes."Really?"The mother and daughter said in unison.Lucy nodded,winking."I'll cover up for you."She turned back to looking at the sunrise rising in the horizon."I've got some paperwork to do for the realms."Lucy sighed.Enjoying the non-stressful moment while it lasted.She snapped her fingers,"Have fun with breakfast."she nodded,walking away towards her study to fill in the paper work.Virgo had done most of the work but,there were still the important documents to handle.

Hours had passed and Lucy was still as determined as ever.She still had very many paperwork to do.She didn't mind.She had all the time in the world.Besides,it was still just mid-afternoon.Lucy put down her quill after hearing a knock on the door.She straightened up and called over the person."You may come in."

Celestia came in holding two baby pheonix.Lucy raised an eyebrow,curious of why Celestia was holding two baby Phoenix's."Meet Asuna and Kirito the pheonix.(A/N:I can't help it.Its from another Anime I watch called Sword art online)"Lucy looked at them.Curiosity still written all over her face."The parents died.Fawkes gave them to us."Celestia said.A faint red glow surrounded the babies as they transformed into human babies.Lucy looked at them in shock.Looking up at celestia for further information.

"Okay.I better check up on the pheonix realm and ask Fawkes what happened.Because.If my memory serves me right,Pheonix's don't just die.They get reincarnated."Lucy said slowly,still staring at the twins in the blonde's arms.Celestia looked at Lucy."Well,I don't know about that.But,Fawkes did give them to you for care.Besides,I think these cuties are worth keeping."Celestia winked.

Lucy sighed but nodded,taking the baby boy and girl into her arms.Asuna had strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes.Kirito however,had black hair and onyx eyes.Lucy looked heartbroken.She never thought a pheonix would ever die.But,that wasn't the point.The point was...they don't have parents.

A small tear slid down Lucy's face causing the twins to look up at her.The twins then hugged Lucy with their little arms.Lucy smiled lovingly at the two.A giggle escaping her lips.The twins smiled brightly and gurgled.Lucy's heart melt.She felt loved.She nodded,"I'll take care of them.Promise."Lucy said kissing both babies on the cheek.Celestia nodded,smiling brightly at the now mother of two.Celestia glowed a faint gold and disappeared back to the dragon realm.

Lucy headed into her bedroom and snapped her fingers.A big crib materialized in front of Lucy.She carefully placed Asuna and Kirito in their cribs,fast asleep.Lucy smiled warmly at the two."Since when did you have kids?"Came a voice.Lucy turned around."Long story.But these aren't my kids.Their parents died."Lucy said simply.Annabth nodded."Oh.I must go back to Olympus and do quests.See ya around!"And with that,she made a portal back to Olympus.

Lucy looked at the twins with pride."I will raise you as my own."She mumbled and with a swish of her hand,she changed their appearances to have golden blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes.She smiled warmly and kissed the two gently on the cheek.Nightfall was close and she had decided to retire for the day and put away her work.Lucy walked into her closet and chose a baby pink knee length nightgown with a fishtail braid.She went over to her bed,sleep finding her soon after.

1 year later~
Natsu had not given up on trying to reach out to Lucy.Lucy however,did not given in despite her heart aches and her longing for Natsu.Asuna and Kirito were now 1 year old and they were playing in their play pen.Lucy was looking out of her balcony to the spectacular view of a rich blue lake.Her blonde hair swaying gently with the wind.Her chocolate brown eyes shining with pride for her children.She turned towards the twins.

"Kirito,Asuna?Let's go out today.Maybe visit your cousins?Zera,Larcade and August.I'm sure August would love ti see you again."Lucy said softly,picking the two up and teleporting to the Alvarez Empire.Mavis had recently given birth to a girl to Zeref's joy.And whenever Asuna and Kirito come by,August and Larcade would fawn over both babies.

Lucy made sure to hold on to Asuna and Kirito tightly before teleporting to the throne room."Hello,Grandmother.How've you been?"She smiled.Mavis and Zeref looked up from baby Zera and ran over to hug Lucy."It's been 3 months,Lucy.I missed Asuna and Kirito."Mavis cooed."Aunt Lucy!"Larcade shouted and ran over to hug Lucy.Snatching baby Asuna and Kirito in the process.

Lucy looked at the boys lovingly,a tear escaping and gliding on her rosy cheeks."Lucy?"Mavis said,gently placing a hand on her shoulder.Lucy hummed in response."Are you okay?"Lucy wiped at her tears,nodding in response."Ya.I'm fine."Mavis however,wasn't convinced but kept quiet."You know,I think its time we all forgave a family member of ours..."Mavis said.

Lucy's eyes widened in shock but soon recovered and nodded,a pink hue on her cheeks.Not soon after,came in a salmon haired man being dragged away by guards.Mavis looked at him as if she had been expecting him.

"Right on time!"She cheered.But,she turned serious."Leave him."She said,the guards let go of him and he walked towards Lucy,attempting to give her a hug.Lucy put on a look of disgust and made her hands look like a gun."Galaxy Dragon's bullet!"Purple light formed at the tip of her hand.Lucy pretended to down down a trigger"boom." And it fired at Natsu's head knocking him unconscious.

Mavis,Zeref,August and Larcade looked at Lucy."What?He tried to hug me!"Lucy hissed.They sighed and waited Natsu to awaken