The end

Okay guys!So...that's the end of the first book of the series that I plan to write.

I hope you enjoyed reading the story as mich as I enjoyed reading it.Many of times I wanted to give up on the story.But as the story progressed I realized there's much more that I can write and much more details I can incorporate into the story than I thought.

I've learnt so much through writing this book and honestly,my english has improved through writing it.It has been an enjoyable experience for me and I do hope you'd give writing a book a try.Be it fan fiction,original or a novel,you should give it a try.Especially if you have a story that you'd like to publish in the future.Writing a book on Wattpad is much like taking the first step to writing your own book in the future.

Once again,thank you for reading this book and stay alert for any updates on the upcoming Sequel.I've already pre written the chapters and written down the ideas in my notebook.I'll continue updating this book by editing previously written chapters and hopefully,I'll be done by the end of the year and book 2 should be bound to be released around Christmas or New Year.

Do check out my other books that are in the process of being written.I do have a Harry Potter book ongoing based off of the marauders so for those potter heads do check that out.

Bye!Until next time!!

Lucy's Revenge(editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें