27.Hello?

Upon reaching the borders of the Alvarez Empire,Natsu put the hood over himself in hopes of no one finding out he was there for there were guards around every nook and cranny of the empire.He walked on,hoping to reach at least halfway of the journey to the palace and successfully stay in a cheap inn for the night.

Meanwhile,in the castle balcony however,sat a maiden with long blonde flowing hair that had already reached her ankles.He power radiated from her in massive waves no one could comprehend.She was in fact the most powerful mage ever alive.To add to the surprise,this was not even 1% of her power which was already rivaling that of Acnologia's power. The blonde looked out her balcony,looking at the beautiful blue sea longingly for she has not left the palace grounds for quite some time due to the orders of her now married grandmother and cousin.She stood up from her chair in hopes of being able to go out of the palace groundsLucy walked the hallways of the palace with a dreamt look in her eyes and without realizing it,she begun to hum a song to she very much adored,a song her mother once used to sing to her.A song called Lavender's blue.

Upon reaching the throne room,her grandmother and cousin looked at her with great curiosity due to the fact that she'd usually be in the library reading up on different magics."Grandmother.I would very much like to explore the empire a little more."Lucy said.Mavis raised an eyebrow"You know you can't-""Why?"Lucy said raising her voice a little."What is out there that will endanger me even with all this power I have?"She said slightly annoyed for her grandmother always had the same answer to her question.Mavis sighed,rubbing her temples."Fine.You can go.On one condition!You need to bring a few guards with you."Mavis said turning towards Zeref for help."Well,Mavis I say let her go on her own.We already have guards on the lookout for him.No need to worry."Zeref said reassuringly.Mavis sighed once again."You're right.Just make sure not to leave the guards sight.Please,Lucy.Understand that this if for your very own safety."Mavis said.Lucy raised her brow questioningly but kept silent for she didn't want Mavis to change her mind.

Lucy bowed respectfully."Thank you,grandmother."Lucy said with a slight smile etched on her face.Her smile showed that of gratitude and joy for the couple in front of her.Lucy turned around to get ready for her tour of the city while Mavis called in the guards that would escort Lucy around the empire."Please.Keep a look out for a boy with salmon pink hair.I feel his presence.If you do see him,escort Lucy back to the palace and rid of him immediately."Mavis commanded.The guards saluted her and proceeded to prepare Lucy's supposed transport,her snow white horse,Nymphadora.Lucy had soon appeared down at the palace gates wearing a white long sleeved T-shirt with a turtle neck along with black pants along with black riding boots and a diamond diadem that sat proudly upon on her head.

When the guards arrived at the palace gates with the royal carriage,Lucy thanked them as she mounted Nymphadora,her escorts followed suit after ensuring Lucy had mounted her horse safely.They trotted slowly towards the city that had anticipated Lucy's presence ever since she had awoken from her supposed death.Lucy halted Nymphadora and looked towards her escorts."Um.Do you know what time we are to go back to the-"Lucy cut herself off as she caught a glimpse of salmon pink hair and broke off into a full canter towards the unusual shade of hair."Lucy!"Her guards yelled as they cantered their horses towards Lucy in hopes of catching up towards her.But,Nymphadora was too fast as they slowly lost sight of Lucy.They cussed softly under their breaths."Empress Mavis and Lord Zeref is going to kill us."The leader yelled."Split ip and look out for Princess Lucy.We need to find her!"The leader yelled.The men nodded and split off in different directions.

Meanwhile with Lucy...
Lucy had broken off into a full canter in hopes of getting to know this man with unusual pink hair.And,she had this weird feeling that she had known him.Lucy's heart started ro beat faster at the thought of the man with pink hair.Sure,there were people with pink hair but,his was an unusual shade of pink.More like a salmon shade of pink.This had intrigued Lucy's interest.Once Lucy had gotten close enough to the man,she dismounted her horse."Um..Hello.But I found your hair quite peculiar and I wanted to say hi."Lucy beamed,her right hand sticking out,ready to shake the man's hand.The man turned around to face Lucy only to widen his eyes and engulf Lucy in a warm hug."O-oh um.Can you please let go?I find this gesture weird."Lucy said trying to pry Natsu off her.

"Princess!"A guard called.Lucy turned behind to come face to face with an enraged guard."I'm awfully sorry but my curiosity for this man's hair led me here.I'm sorry for the trouble but,I would have tried to find you after talking to this man here."Lucy beamed,gesturing towards Natsu.Her guard looked towards the man she was gesturing and his eyes widened."We have to get yiu back to the palace."He said hurriedly,pushing Lucy towards Numphadora."Why?"Lucy questioned,eyebrows raised."For once,princess!Please listen!"the guard said.Lucy puffed her cheeks and mounted Nymohadora.Cantering her towards the palace.

Lucy turned towards the man with Pink hair."My name is Lucy.Hope to see you around!"She beamed."Natsu.Natsu dragneel."The man introduced.Lucy nodded her head and turned towards the palace meeting up with the guards on the road.Once they arrived at the palace,she was escorted to the throne room.Mavis raised her eyebrows in question of their early arrival."He's here."Answered one of Lucy's escorts."Mavis nodded in understanding.The next line however,brought her eyebrows tightly furrowed together."She talked to him."The commander said.Mavis looked at Lucy with kind and gentle eyes,studying the perfect blonde before her.Lucy was a being everyone considered as a being born into perfection.Just like Mavis.

"Grandmother,why are you talking about this Natsu person I had met earlier?Is he a threat to my existence?"Lucy asked.Mavis thought about the words she would put together thoughtfully."He is not necessarily a threat.He,however is someone you mustn't mingle around with.He...he has done some horrible things to you in the past."Mavis said thoughtfully,looking at Zeref for assistance.Only to receive nods from Zeref.Lucy however,didn't find this convincing but did not find the courage to argue with her grandmother and Zeref since they were only being protective of her.Lucy exited the throne room and headed for the library.This Natsu guy had sparked a emotion she couldn't quite comprehend and was determined to find out what this feeling was.She was going to visit Delphi,the seer located inside the library in a secret room.

Lucy pushed open the door ti the secret room and as soon as she had stepped into the room,the seer greeted her."Hello,Lucy.Long time no see."She beamed,smiling brightly facing Lucy. "Great seeing you too,Delphi.Let's get started,ya?"