36.What?

Lucy woke up and sat up,rubbing her eyes as she yawned,her hands stretching upwards.Today was the day they'd go back to their parenting duties.

They packed their things and checked out of their hotel.It was early in the morning.The stellarium crystals shined brightly under the gaze of the rising sun.Lucy smiled sadly."I wish we could have stayed longer."she murmured.Natsu placed a hand on her back."Hey,we'll just come back next time.With Nashi."Lucy nodded."Ya,that'd be great."

They interlocked their hands and teleported to the Alvarez Empire.They placed their bags down as Invel came to put them away.Luxy nodded in thanks before making their way to the throne room.

Mavis looked up from her spot beside Zera and Zeref on the floor with the twins and waved."Welcome back,Lucy,Natsu!How was it?"Mavis asked cheerfully.Natsu chuckled and Lucy giggled."It was fun.Hope the twins and Nashi weren't trouble."Mavis and Zeref looked at each other."No problem at all."They smiled.

Lucy smiled and took Nashi from Zeref's arms while Natsu took the twins by their fragile hands."Thanks again,Mavis,Zeref.See you guys soon!"she smiled before teleporting to the palace.Natsu smiled."See ya!"he called before teleporting like Lucy had done.

Mavis and Zeref slumped on the floor,heaving a sigh of relief before continuing to play with Zera.

Lucy and Natsu carried the sleeping Nashi into their bedroom.The twins were laid down on the bed,looking at their mum and dad questioningly.Smirks found themselves on the couple's faces as they begun tickling the twins.Laughter was heard throughout the mansion.

The twins were catching their breaths as sweat rolled down their faces,exhausted.The couple smiled and high-fived and turned their backs from the twins.

The twins smirked and looked at each other,nodding as they came up with a little harmless revenge plan against their parents.The twins stood up and crept up behind the unsuspecting couple,dragging them to the bed as they begun mercilessly tickling their parents.

Lucy laughed uncontrollably alongside Natsu.

"When-haha-I-haha-get my-hahahha-hands on you-hahah-I'm gonna-"and she continued laughing,continuing to give threats to the twins.Natsu nodded as he tried to get Kirito and Lucy,Asuna.The twins finally stopped tickling the couple but soon regretted it since their parents,once again mercilessly started tickling the two.

But then,unmistakable cries of a baby were heard.Nashi.Lucy stopped tickling Asuna as she walked a few steps towards the crib beside their bed.

"What's wrong,dear?"she cooed,giving Nashi her formula milk that stopped her cries instantly.Lucy smiled softly as she planted kisses all over Nashi's face.Natsu walked towards his wife,the twins in his arms as he rested his head on her shoulder.

The family watched as Nashi started gurgling and giggling after finishing her bottled milk.

"She's so cute,mommy.Can I carry her?"Asuna asked.Lucy nodded and told her to sit on the bed and positioned Asuna's arms to cradle Nashi before actually gently positioning Nashi in Asuna's arms."You have to support her head-like this."Lucy said,moving Asuna's hands si she was supporting Nashi's fragile head.

Kirito watched Nashi carefully.Natsu looked at his son."ado you want to hold Nashi?"he asked.Kirito shook his head."Why not?"Lucy asked.Kirito shrugged."I just don't want to.It looks scary."He shuddered.Lucy and Natsu laughed."Don't be silly.Come here.I'll teach you how."Lucy said kindly,beckoning her son over.

Kirito slowly and reluctantly crawled his way to the middle of the bed,where Asuna was.Lucy took Nashi from Asuna and positioned Kirito's hands like she did Asuna.

Kirito cradled Nashi in his little arms,a smile forming on his face as she gurgled and touched his face.A tear fell from Kirito's eyes as he listened to his baby sister's gurgling.

Lucy lay her head on Natsu's shoulder as they watched their children hold their other little bundle of joy.They felt complete.They were one happy family.

Lucy took Nashi from Kirito as she hummed a lullaby to the baby,rocking her in her arms as Nashi slowly fell asleep.Nashi's soft snores were heard that continued to melt into the family's hearts.

They decided to go outside to the garden with Nashi still snoring peacefully in Lucy's arms.Lucy sat at the pavillion in the garden and made a crib appear,placing Nashi gently into the crib and made her way towards her husband and kids.

They ran along the garden,chasing each other and laughing together.All heads turned towards the blonde.

But all the laughter died down when Mavis appeared out of nowhere,sobbing.

"Lucy!"she cried,breathing heavily.Lucy looked at Mavis,worried etched itself on her face."What is it,Mavis?"she urged,her eyes looking Mavis over.She noticed a big patch of red on her usual pink and white dress.But,after closer examination,she noticed it was not Mavis' blood at all.

"Mavis?Why is there blood on your dress?Natsu.Take the kids inside."she commanded.Natsu ran towards the pavillion,taking Nashi in his arms and went inside with the twins in tow,worry plastered on their faces.

Lucy turned back to Mavis."What happened?Why are you covered in blood?"she asked.Mavis sobbed,more tears flowing out of her eyes.

"Its Celestia.She's-she's..."she trailed off."She's what,Mavis?Tell me!"Lucy pushed,worried for her mentor.

"She's dying,Lucy!She's hurt.Badly!"she cried."I tried saving her,Lucy.I can't save her!I'm weak,Lucy.I can't even save her!"Mavis cried,clinging onto Lucy.Lucy paled."Dying?"she choked.Mavis nodded.Tears started to roll down Lucy's cheeks as she told Mavis to go home after telling her that she wasn't weak and that everything was going to be okay.

Natsu came out into the garden,running worriedly back to his wife."What happened?"he asked,a hand placed comfortingly on her shoulder.She turned to him,her tears gleaming under the sunlight.

"Its Celestia.She's dying.I have to go to the Dragon realm.Just teleport there when Nahsi wakes."Lucy commanded before teleporting to the dragon realm without another word.

She ran to the east wing infirmary where Celestia lay."Celestia!"she shouted before running to her mentor.Celestia turned weakly to Lucy,the other dragons parting to allow their queen to pass through."Hello,dear Lucy."she smiled weakly.