42.Trials of Fate

Lucy was the priority.At least,that was what all the mages thought.They had to get Lucy out and if she was on the floating ship beside the palace,they had to find their way out.

Black rukh enclosed itself in a large orb around he palace.They were sure that the wall of rukh would be too thick to simply penetrate through.

And if what Nagi was saying was true,then they'd have to fight their way through and fight the SSS class monster.They rushed across the deck and in through a door that would hopefully lead to the monster that awaited them.

Mages and non-mages alike looked up at the darkened sky filled with black,impure rukh.The amount of magoi pouring out from above was simply overwhelming.

Sabertooth glared up at the ship that was towering high above Fairy Tail.

Upon hearing that Fairy Tail was being wrecked by a mage,they made sure to get there as quickly as possible.And it seemed that many other guilds had come to fight as well.

Minerva's magoi radiated off of her.And though it would never compare to Lucy's.The mages around her knew what would become of the rage that was coming to a boil inside Minerva.

Sting's eyes were widened.He was sure that Lucy couldn't have simply been captured just like that.It was impossible and they knew it.They knew Lucy too well to believe in such a sickening situation.They knew she wasn't even using a percent of her power and yet,she was unbelievably strong.That a god wouldn't even compare to her.No creature could.

So how could she have just been captured.

It had to be her fear of overwhelming the mages and killing them off.It was the only reasonable explanation.

Rogue and Sting shared a look before they both nodded,magoi pouring out and scares protruding from their skin.

It wasn't just them who was showing immense amount of hatred for whoever took Lucy.

It seemed all the magic guilds that had gathered were furious with the situation.

———

Erza held her sword in her hand,her grip tightening on the beautiful hilt of the sword Lucy had given her not too long ago.The grip was comfortable and made especially just for her to fit her grip comfortably.The ornate cross-guard spread out tike a leaf,with expensive and rare jewels embedded in it.The balance of the sword was impeccable.The metal of the carved guard and the soft leather-bound hilt balanced the beautiful silver thin bladed sword evenly.The diamond that trailed the fuller glinted despite being enclosed in a rather dark orb of rukh.

And though the sword's blade was rather thin,the thickness being the size of the pointer finger,having tested the sword,it cut through almost anything and everything.Where one swing could cause a fatal blow for the sword itself had an impressive amount of Lucy's rukh stored in it.What most impressed Erza and any sword welder mage was the impeccably fast rate it replenished the magoi that was stored in it.

The gripped the grip tighter when she heard a faint growl in the distance.

"We're getting closer."Gray whispered.

Natsu nodded.He was determined to defeat this monster and her brother who was deranged.He was hungry for power he'd never get.He was sure that Lucy would at least put up a fight.He hoped she was doing fine.

Red scales protruded from Natsu's arms and face,his eyes turning from an onyx to a intoxicating blood red.

He let out a low and dangerous growl.