8.Preparations

She got up bright and early to start what she would have called her morning routine.It was but 5 am and Lucy doubted that anyone would be awake at this time.Despite the strict order to have everyone awake by 7am;she knew 5 am was just simply too early for their liking.And that included Jiemma.

She snapped her fingers and changed he outfit.Wearing a black floral off shoulder top along with a high-waist mid-thigh length skirt paired with a gold belt.She gave herself a glance in her full length mirror in her bedroom and smiled in satisfaction.She quickly placed on a golden banglet.A banglet that would help her keep her continuously overwhelming powers at bay.Sure,she was already limiting her powers to the very bare minimum.But,her powers grew greater everyday.Even more and more powerful.The golden rukh that fluttered around her slowly decreased.She sighed and waited for just about a minute or two before finally heading out of her room.

She stepped out the house and ensured that her magoi and the rukh weren't too overwhelming before she teleported into an alley right beside the cake shop.She knew the owner well.In fact,she had already made a reservation with the owner a few days ago.And all there was left to do was pick up the cake.

She came out of the alleyway and pushed the glass door open.There sat Hana with sleepy face.Her eyelids slowly drooping as her chin slowly sled off her palms that were supporting her face on the table.

Lucy smiled and laughed.She waved her hand and all signs of fatigue escaped her face.Hana perked up from her seat at a table and smiled widely at Lucy.

"Ah!Lucy!Your finally here!"she beamed.Lucy then put on a sheepish smile.

"I'm really sorry for all the trouble,Hana.Really.I appreciate you waking up this early in the morning and putting up with me.I honestly owe you,Hana."Lucy smiled appreciatively.Hana stood up and walked around the displays and grabbed a few boxes of cake,handing them to Lucy and then going back round to get a few more boxes.This repeated several times before Hana smiled and stopped,watching Lucy put them into a black void.

"Ah.But you taking care of my family both dead and alive and paying for this store's rent has been help enough,Lucy.You entrusting my family with your secrets are another and also such an honor."Hana paused as she observed the blonde.

"Up till now,I'm surprised that despite the millenniums you've roamed the earth,you haven't cracked and killed an entire continent.And the beauty and youth has been preserved over the years,I must say."Hana pointed to her baby soft and smooth skin.

"Ah.Well,I must say,immortality really has its perks.Yet,it also comes with great loneliness."Lucy laughed drily.

"And it also comes with betrayals and hatred.Being used as a tool."She mumbled softly but loud enough for Hana to hear.

Hana looked at he blonde pitifully.The whole of Fiore had probably already heard that Lucy had been kicked out of Fairy Tail.And for what reason?They didn't know.But Hana sure did and she pitied the blonde.

"I'm sorry,Lucy.You've helped my family a lot and I can't help you in the least."

Lucy's eyes drifted to Hana and softened.She placed both hands on either side of her shoulder and looked into Hana's blue orbs.

"But you have.Your family has always been there to comfort me.And I see your ancestors in you,Hana.You've always had cakes ready and your family even has a cake dedicated and made just especially for me.A recipe that has been handed down from generation to generation.And that itself makes me happy and grateful Hana.Really."Lucy said assuringly with a smile.