"Hurry home please," I say quietly.

"Alright, Ri. I'll talk to you soon."

"I love you."

"I love you more Ri." I open my eyes and look at the screen to see a disappointed Cam before we lose our connection. I put my phone onto the desk and bring my right hand to my belly.

I smile sadly at our soon to be son, who will be welcomed to the world very soon.

"Mommy and daddy loves you very much," I say to Logan and smile sadly. I begin to rub my tummy. Jack and G should be arriving in a few hours to make sure they are here to meet Logan.

Only Cameron and I know about his name as we have wanted to tell everyone when he is born. Cameron and I have gone clothes shopping for him, a few toys, diapers, pacifiers, bottles, milk formulas and a few others things to start off with.

I felt a small kick to my stomach and I look down again and notice Logan is probably awake at the moment. He's usually not kicking around this time of evening. That's when I felt a tug and cramping starting. I look down to the ground and my eyes widens.

"Sh-Shawn!" I start to yell at the top of my lungs.

Ryan Dallas' pov

"Sh-Shawn!" I heard my mother's voice yell from down the hall. I watch as my uncle Shawn's eyes widens as we realized it was a panic tone.

"Get your mom's bag and call your dad," my uncle Shawn says as he leaves the kitchen to get my mom.

"I'll get your mom's bag," Natalia says and I reach for my phone as Peter sits there unsure of what to do. I wait for my dad to answer the phone. Pick up dad.

"Hey Ry-"

"Mom is going into labor!" I interrupt him and I hear something being dropped and I flinch at the sound.

"Stop dropping your phone," I hear Matt in the background.

"Ri, is going into labor. We need to go," I hear my dad say. "Ryan, we'll be at the hospital as soon as we can, alright?" He says more clearly.

"Okay. I'll see you soon."

"Thank you for calling me. I'm going to get your sister now." The line goes dead as I hear commotion coming from the halls. Nash appears from the garage and looks confused to what's going on. Just then my uncle Shawn is helping mom walk and Nash makes an 'o' shape realizing that it's time.

"I'll meet you guys there with the kids," Nash says as he looks towards Peter and I. I notice my mom in a lot of pain as her eyes were closed shut.

"Mom?" I ask worriedly.

"She will see you at the hospital," Uncle Shawn says as calmly as possible. "I'll see you in a bit." The two make their way out as Natalia makes her way over to me with my mom's bag.

"Your brother is on his way," Nash smiles sheepishly and takes his keys out of his pocket. "You two ready to go?"

"What about Jack and G?" Peter asks. We would have been picking them up.

"They don't arrive for another three hours. We'll discuss that later. Come on you two. Everyone will be making their way there now." Both Peter and I nod as we make our way to the garage where Nash's vehicle is parked.

The two of us sat in the back seat as Nash sat in the driver's seat. He has a small remote to open the garage door. We put our seat belts on as Nash begins slowly driving out of the garage.

My mom and uncle Shawn are long gone. As we reached outside the garage door closes and we make our way out of the driveway and into the streets of the neighborhood.

"Is it normal for someone to be in a lot of pain when they go into labor?" Peter asks. Nash looks up towards the rear view mirror and I turned to him.

"Why do you ask, Peter?" Nash asks.

"I was just wondering."

"Well, yes there is a lot of pain involved. I'm not so sure why you're asking?"

"I was wondering if my mom would have another baby." I watch as Nash's eyes widens.

"I don't know Peter. Your mother and G have only been dating for about six months now. And well... G has been all over lately. I don't think your mother will have one soon."

"Do you think they will get married and G will be my stepdad?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure. What would you think if G became your step dad?"

"I'm not sure," Peter shrugs. "I'm really glad to get to know my dad these past several months. We have so much in common."

"Indeed you do little Mendes." Peter likes to ask a lot of questions I have noticed. He's very curious and adventurous. He is as brilliant as his mom and dad and it shows greatly.

Uncle Shawn and Claire together had shared Peter to the world and many of the fans that 'shipped' them back then are in shock. Everyone had wanted to know as to why Claire had just brought this out now and why my uncle Shawn didn't know all these years. They had to go through months together to figure everything out together.

Speaking of Peter, grandma Karen, grandpa Mannyand aunt Aaliyah are really excited to meet him in person. They will be arriving tomorrow morning.

~

I can't believe there's 4 chapters left 🙈

This day next week, it will be my first day at my university and I have so many emotions. The mixture of excitement, but anxious as I am starting fresh again Have you started school and what year are you entering for the 17-18 school year?

I may have put a sneak peak to a new story on my twitter... tell me how it is? 🙈

Next update: Thursday