Chapter 80 Time to Go Home

Alina woke up to being crushed by Thorin, he is holding on to her  so tight that she could barely breathe, so she did the one thing that always worked whenever he does this, she tickles him. She doesn't tickle him too much, she doesn't want him to wake up. She tickles him just enought to irritate him so he rolls away from her.

So she starts poking him in his side, Thorin uses his hand to shoo away whatever it is that is bothering  him. Alina does it again, Thorin does the same thing, until finally he rolls away from Alina. Victorious, Alina quickly gets out of bed and heads for the bathroom.  When she comes out she see Thorin lying on his tummy still fast asleep.

It was about six in the morning when Alina wakes up. Alina decides to make breakfast again. This time she decides to make blueberry waffles, with ham steaks, bacon, hash browns, sausage, and instead of scrambled eggs she decides to make omelettes. She takes the cheese out of the the fridge and begins to grate it, she get a lot of vegetables out of the fridge including mushrooms and starts chopping them up. She takes some ham and chops it up to add it to a denver omelette.

Alina decides to make several different ones. For Thorin and Dwalin she made phillly Cheese Steak omelettes, the more meat the happier they will be. She decides to wait until every one wakes up so she can make their omelettes. The first one to arrive was Steve.

"Good morning, Steve, can I interest you in some breakfast?"

"Good morrning, Alina, yes you can. What are we having this morning?"

"Blueberry waffles and omelettes with hash brown."

"What kind of omelettes?" Steve asks.

"Whatever you want, this morning is going to be made to order. So what kind would you like?"

Steve thought for a moment, then decides, "How about a Denver Omelette?"

"No problem, Steve, why don't you go on and change and I'll have it ready for you when you get back."

Steve nods, he gets into the elevator and heads to his floor.

By this time Tony is already awake, "Honey Bunny, what are doing up so early?"

"I decided to make breakfast, so tell, brother dear, what kind of omelette do you want?"

"Really?"

"Yes really, what would you like?"

"How about a Cream Cheese Spinach Omelette?"

"Okay let me get to work on yours and Steve's"

Alina very quickly makes the omelettes for both Steve and Tony. Once the omelettes are ready, she plates them adding hash browns bacon and sausage to the plate and on another plates adds a very large waffle with whipped cream on it.

Steve finally comes back, Steve and Tony go into the kitchen to get their plates. Then they go back to the breakfast table  and begin to eat. Alina comes out with a fresh pot of coffee and sets it on the table along with orange juice.

Pepper comes in a little later, She is once again running late so, she only gets a waffle and coffee. She devours the waffle say goodbye to everyone and takes off toward the elevator.

Soon enough, everyone begins to trickle into the kitchen, all telling Alina what type of omelette they want.

"Oh Dwalin I made you and Thorin a special Omelette, I know you'll love it."

Alina heats up the Omelette adds the hash browns bacon and sausage a ham steak and one waffle.

"What is it lass?"Dwalin asks