Chapter 62 Fili, Friendships, and Changes

**As with the last chapter, not Beta'd any mistakes are my own.**

Thorin wakes up the next morning spooning with his wife. He carefully turns over as to not disturb her. Thorin yawns, when he opened his eyes he sees an Iron Man suit looming over them. Thorin freaks out, falling off the bed, startling Alina awake. She peers over the side of the bed, there lies Thorin on his back completely naked. She begins to laugh at him.

"What happened to you, oh hi Jarvis." Alina says, not in the least bit surprised that Jarvis is in their room.

"This metal monstrosity startled me." Thorin says as he gets off the floor and climbs back into bed.

**My apologies, King Thorin, it was not my intention.**

"What did you need Jarvis, how can I help you?" Alina asks.

**Mr. Dwalin sent me in to find out if you and the King would be joining them for breakfast in the Great Hall. Or as he put it, 'Jarvis go in there and get their lazy arses out of bed, they can continue later.'**

Alina looked at Thorin, "You know we really should get up, we can't leave your sister alone, her first day back."

"But she is not alone, the Company is with her and her sons" Thorin says as he begins nibbling on Alina's earlobe, her eyes roll back. She hears someone clear their throat.

**Miss Stark, what shall I tell the others?**

"Tell them we'll be along shortly, The Queen and I have something to discuss." Thorin informs Jarvis, Jarvis then leaves their bedroom.

"What do we have to discuss?"

"Whether you want to make love now or after breakfast?" Thorin says with a glint in his eyes.

"Could we do both?"

"Absolutely, my love, we will do whatever you want." Thorin says as he slides under the covers and in between her legs.

Jarvis returns to the Great Hall, he walks up to Dwalin to inform him of what Thorin has said.

**The King says that he and the Queen will arrive shortly, after they discuss something.**

"What are they going to discuss?" Kili asks.

**I'm sorry sir, I am not at liberty to say.**

Dwalin and Natasha look at each other then roll their eyes.

"Oh Mahal we will not be seeing them for a while."

"Why?" Kili asks

"Lad if you can not figure it out on your own, then you're too young to know."

Kili gave them a puzzled look, until Fili leaned over to inform him."

"Oh, ew, I would have preferred that you did not tell me, brother." Dwalin and the others laughed.

Dis seethed quietly, she looked around the Great Hall, at the strangers that were there, she had no idea there were so many humans that were friends of Dwarves. She was automatically suspicious of them all, especially the young girl that was sitting next to Fili. Dis had her suspicions, she only hoped she was wrong, and Fili did not go the route of his uncle. That would be something she would not allow. He was the crowned prince, for Mahal's sake.

An hour later Thorin and Alina show up, looking very refreshed. Thorin leads Alina to the head of the table where they both sit down, her at his right. The Company give Thorin a cheeky grin which Thorin completely ignores.

"Did you have a nice discussion, Thorin?" Dwalin asks while holding back a chuckle.

"As a matter of fact we did, Master Dwarf." Alina tells him with a wink. The Company, Logan, and Natasha begin to laugh. Bruce turned red and chuckles.