Chapter 34 Talking To Tony And Two Ferals Train

The next day everyone was training, Thorin was awakened early by a knock at his door. When Thorin opened it, Tony was on the other side. "I'm leaving now Thorin, wish me luck."

Thorin embraced Tony. "Good luck, brother, come back to your sister and me. Remember you are going to be an Uncle. Do not do anything reckless. I command it."

Tony smirked "Wow, it's scary how well you know me! But I'll try not to. It does go against the Stark nature though, just ask my sister. Hey and *YOU* be careful. Don't leave my sister a widow and my nephew or niece an orphan. I'm serious." 

Thorin reflected on this and nodded, "I will do my best not to. Be safe, Tony may Mahal protect you."

They embrace again "Same to you, Thorin, say goodbye to my sister." With that, Tony left.

Thorin went back into the room, watched his wife sleep peacefully and decided to let her sleep. He went and bathed, got dressed, kissed his wife on the head and left. He ran into Dwalin as he made his way toward the exit.

"Where is Natasha?"

Dwalin smirked "I left her sleeping. I wore her out last night."

Thorin snorted. "As did I to Alina, poor thing."

Both Dwarves laughed as they headed toward the practice field.

Alina was awakened by knocking. "Come in."

Natasha came into the room fully dressed "They left you behind too, huh?"
Natasha said a little annoyed.

"He wore you out too, Huh?" Alina said.

Natasha blushed four shades of red. "That's why he did it so you could rest."

Understanding entered Natasha's eyes and she melted. "That incredibly sweet and considerate Dwarf." 

Alina pointed to her. "I told you, you're his One. He will do anything for you now to make you happy. Thorin is the same way. Remember, Nat, you are the most cherished thing in Dwalin's life now. Though you may have to kick his ass to prove you can take care of yourself or he'll put himself in danger all the time to protect you. Luckily for Thorin and I, we hated each other when he figured that out. I'll tell you while I get ready."

Alina told her everything that happened while she got ready from tossing him to the mating, as they made their way down to the practice field.

"So, you clawed him and that's what did it for him?"

Alina nodded. They got to the practice ring, Dwalin and Thorin were sparing with no shirts on.

"See you can still see the scars across his chest."

Sure enough, there were three claw marks across his chest. "Oh yeah I see it, god you guys have some weird foreplay." Both women laugh.

Thorin and Dwalin turn around and see their Ones. Goofy smiles come over the faces of King under the Mountain and the Captain of the Guard. But then they get back to practice.

"Auntie, would you and your friend like to spar with Fili and me?"

Natasha and Alina look at each other. "Yes, nephew we would lead on."

Natasha and Fili are watching Kili and Alina sparing. Kili is using a sword and Alina is using her claws. Natasha keeps shaking her head. "What's the matter, Miss. Natasha?"

Natasha looks at Fili. "There is something off with Alina but I can't figure out what it is."

Logan walks up on the sparring and observes. "She's holding back."