Chapter 61 Thorin's Welcome Home.

**As with the last chapter, not Beta'd any mistakes are my own.**

**WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT!**

The minute Thorin kicked the door shut, Alina was all over him. She began kissing his chin, nuzzling his neck, licking and biting him. He shifted her position so she could wrap her legs around his waist, giving him better access to kiss her. Thorin pulls her hair back so he could get at her neck, biting, sucking causing a huge hickey much to his satisfaction, she moaned at the sensation. She, in turn, gives Thorin a hickey to match. His eyes rolled back and his hips started bucking.

He crashes through the bedroom doors and sets Alina down on her feet. He takes hold of her top with the intention of ripping it off her.

"Don't you dare, Thorin, I love these pajamas." Thorin pauses, then lifts the top over her head. Then he pulls her pajama bottoms and panties off, she steps out of them. Now, she is completely exposed to him, Thorin groaned at the sight of her. She looks so beautiful standing before him naked.

He shrugged out of his coat, then picked her up again and takes her to the bed. Thorin places Alina gently on the bed, giving her a passionate kiss as he strokes her flat belly. Thorin pulls away in order to undress. He quickly strips, flinging his clothes everywhere. Once he is free of clothing, Thorin flexes his muscles showing off a bit for his wife. She giggles at his antics, Thorin, smiling, walks back over to the bed, getting under the covers with his wife.

"Thorin, I'm cold." Alina tells him, Thorin pulls her into an embrace, kissing her.

"I shall warm you up." He said with a wicked look in his eyes, then pulls the covers over his head, he begins kissing and suckling on her breasts as his hand drift down between her legs. Thorin parts her folds with his fingers, slowly begins to fondle her.

"You are so wet for me, Men Azyung (My Lover). I must taste you."

Thorin slides further under the covers until he is positioned between her legs. He spreads her legs further apart, kissing her inner thighs, making her squirm from the feel of his beard. He smiled, kissing up her thighs until he reached exactly where he wants to be. Thorin licks his lips in anticipation, then slowly brings his mouth down on her cunt and begins to suckle. Using his tongue to stimulate her nub making her buck her hips and cry out. He smirked while he continued his ministrations, he loves hearing the sounds she's making.

"You make such beautiful noises, Men Azyung. You taste better than I remember." Thorin goes back to licking and suckling on her womanhood.

She continues to scream and moan, which is like music to Thorin's ears. He has to hold her hips down to stop her from bucking into his face. Alina can't take it anymore, she grabs Thorin by the hair and pulls. Thorin let's out a long moan, which vibrates through her body sending a wave of pleasure through her. She comes all over Thorin's face. He's in heaven, as he licks her clean.

"Men blugar nai ghelekh (You taste so good)" Thorin mumbles with is head still buried in her muff.

She tugs on his hair again pulling him up her body in order to kiss him. His mouth and beard slick with her juices, he kisses her ravenously. She can taste herself on his lips and tongue.

"Are you warm enough now, Amrâlimê?" He asks as he smiles down at her.

"No, Thorin, I need more." She gasps after that intense kiss.

"Your wish is my command, my Queen."

Thorin takes himself in hand. Rubbing himself against her opening, slicking himself up with her juices. He slowly pushes inside her, closing his eyes and letting out a moan as he slides deeper into her. Thorin stills his movement and relishes being inside her again.