Chapter 12 Back To Middle Earth

The light was blinding but once it cleared she saw the forest of Mirkwood."Great job Tony!" She decided to think of Bilbo first to see if the Dwarves were captured. She focus hard on the Hobbit and vanished. She appear right behind him and covered his mouth, even though his was invisible. Once he calmed she released him. "Alina? You're back! Thank Aule, Thorin has been a wreck without you." She smiled at Bilbo, that smile he fell in love with. "Thank you Bilbo I missed all of you also. Do you remember what I told you?" Bilbo nodded his head. "Good I'll go to the Dwarves and let them out once you have found an escape, alright?" Bilbo agreed. With that Bilbo took off. Alina thought of Thorin. She poured all her love and desperation to see him into her thoughts then teleported.

The Dwarves were trying to break out of their prisons, when Balin told them that these were no Orc prisons. That they were only getting out if they elves allowed them. Thorin had come back after he had insulted the King and all his kin. Balin told him that a deal was their only hope. Thorin told him it was not their only hope. But as time past, Thorin began to despair. "I miss you Amrâlimê." Thorin was saying to himself. "I wish you were here with me right now." The minute Thorin said that Alina appear right behind him, covered his mouth and whispered in his ear."Wish granted."

Thorin spun around so happy. He grasped her in a tight embrace an peppered her with kisses. "Oh my love you're back. Thank Mahal you came back to me!" Thorin was on the verge of shouting his happiness. "Shh, Thorin you have to keep quiet, the Elves will hear us." She had to keep reminding him as he kissed her jaw and neck down to her breasts. "Thorin, what's the matter." Balin asked in a concerned tone. Thorin finally got a hold of himself. "Nothing Balin, everything is fine." Thorin said still holding Alina in his arms. Thorin went back to kissing his One and asking her how things went. "I'll tell you later, but first we need to get out of here. I already spoke with Bilbo, he's looking for a way out. Thorin looked at her concerned. "What about the cell doors." She smiled his smile."Oh, please Thorin these locks are child's play. Thorin's chest swells in pride.

Alina sat on the floor with Thorin between her legs. She ran her fingers through his hair and occasionally kissing his neck. Thorin was practically purring. "I'll have to teleport if the elves come. They'll see me." Thorin grunted in agreement. "Teleport to someone else's cell then come back. She nipped his ear "Yes my King. You know it's a good thing I'm not loud like Nightcrawler." Thorin turned around and looked at her "Who is that? Is that your friend you are always talking about? She kissed him on the cheek with a quiet giggle. "No, my love. Nightcrawler, his real name is Kurt, is a young man who is also a teleporter. But when he does it, he makes a loud POP and then there is a smell of brimstone. My friend Logan is a feral and he is 164 years old, I think. He could be older. He is the one with claws. Thorin nodded his head. Astonished that a mere human could live that long, but then again he is a mutant. What does that mean for his Azyungâl?

Sure enough the elves were on their way down. "Thorin they're coming. I can hear them, they've come to bring you food." Thorin quickly stood up "Go to Dwalin he is the farthest from me." She nodded her head and teleported to Dwalin. The minute she entered his cell, Dwalin slammed her against the wall effectively cracking a rib. And wrapping his hand around her throat. "Whoa whoa, Dwalin it's me!" She was barely able to croak out. Dwalin immediately released her. "Mahal, lass you scared me half to death. Are you alright." Dwalin asked when he noticed she was holding her side. "Yeah I'm okay just a busted rib, I'll heal in a little bit." He helped Alina sit down "What are you doing here, shouldn't you be with Thorin. Alina took a deep breath and winced. "Yeah but the elves are bringing you guys food, and they can't see me so once they get closer to your cell, I'll teleport back." Dwalin grunted in agreement.

"How did things go with your brother?" Alina sighed "It was just as I thought he was in a lot of trouble, Dwalin. His enemies had destroyed our home and he was trapped underneath. Though he was able to escape. His fiancé was kidnapped. I ended up fighting almost immediately upon arriving and finding him. Then his fiancé was infected with a terrible disease. It took me hours to cure. I was 10 days unconcious. That's what took me so long to get back."

Dwalin was amazed at everything Alina had to go through to keep her family safe. He thought that maybe her world was a little more calm. If anything he was discovering it was more violent. For all this to happen to one individual. "Have you told Thorin yet." She shook her head. "No, I'll tell him when things are a bit calmer. Alina's head shot up. "I have to go, they're coming. I'll see you when I break you out of here." With that she hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Alina teleported back into Thorin's cell where he was waiting for her. "Here my love eat something." He offered her some fruit, bread and water. Which she eagerly accepted. "You look a little tired Amrâlimê. Did things not go well with Tony?" Alina looked up in shock. It was the first time Thorin had called Tony by his first name. She gave him the most radiant smile she had ever given him. "Thank you, Thorin for calling him Tony, it means the world to me." She told him everything that happened, even the fact that Tony had accepted their marriage. "He will come to meet you when he can." Thorin was confused. "How will he get here, my love? Is he also a mutant? Alina scoffs "No my love, he is an above average human. Incredibly intelligent. He made a teleporter machine to teleport himself here. That's how I got here. So I wouldn't use so much energy." Thorin was amazed. Amazed that there were humans that could invent such thing that could help them travel between worlds. "Come my love lie down and rest." He sat down and opened his arms. Alina settled down in his arms and began to doze off. 'I'll smell the elves before the reach us, even asleep.' Was the last thought before Alina fell asleep.