Chapter 71 Tony comforts, Logan Investigates

Dwalin and Bruce go back to Thorin's chambers to wait it out. They all sit in the living room with worried looks on their faces. Alina is sitting there alone, eyes red and swollen from crying. Suddenly the door bursts open and Tony comes walking in. He looks around the room, spotting his little sister, he rushes towards her.

"Honey Bunny!"

Alina looks up and bursts into tears.

"Tony, I'm so glad you're here! How did you know what's going on?" Tony sits down next to her, gathering her up in his arms. Tony starts rocking back and forth and rubbing her back.

"Jarvis contacted me, he told me what was going on. I have him send me regular reports on you."

He kissed the top of her head. Dis became furious, her brother may very well be dying and another lover shows up out of the blue.

"Girl, who is THIS now?" Dis looks at her with disgust. Tony looked at Dis, his eyes narrowed.

"Oh, so you're Dis, I've heard a lot about you from Jarvis," he looked at the Iron Man suit that was by the door.

"See, I'm Tony Stark. The last name should sound familar, I share it with my sister." Tony says as he hugs Alina a little tighter.

"Not that it's any of your business, but I'm her older brother." Dis' eyes widen in surprise.

"I apologize if I offended you." Dis says with a slight bow, she at least understood the importance of family.

"IF you offended me, lady, you don't know the half of it. Do you have any idea what my sister has gone through to be with your brother? A hell of a lot, I can tell you that. And for you to assume that Logan and her are lovers is not only gross, but wrong. I know for a fact that her heart belongs completely to Thorin as his belongs to her."

"How do you know what happened?" Alina asked Tony.

"I told you, Jarvis sent me updates on how you're doing. So he told me what this bitch wants you to do, no offense." Tony says to Dis as he gives her the classic Stark smirk.

"How dare you say such a thing to me! Who do you think you are to speak to me in such a way?" Tony sets Alina down on  the seat next to him, then stands up to face Dis."

"Um, I think I'm Tony Stark. Genius, billionaire, play boy, philanthropist, oh and the person who took out the Gundabad army by himself."

"That's impossible, no one person can defeat an entire army alone,  especially a human like yourself."

Tony looks Dis dead in the eyes and smiles, "Well, you're looking at the only man that did it. Of course I had a little help from my friends."

Tony turns to look at JARVIS who is now standing next to him.

"And by friends I mean my armor." When he said that, the Iron Man next to him fell apart and wrapped itself around Tony. Dis gasps, stepping away from Tony.

"Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for my baby sister to go sit with her husband."

He looks at Bruce for approval, Bruce nods.

"Yeah it's okay if she sits with him." Tony takes Alina by the hand, leads her into the bedroom. shutting the door.

"What was that?" Dis asks.

"That would be Iron Man, Lady Dis" Balin answers.

"Who or what are these people, Balin? There is one man with metal claws coming out of his hands, another who has an empty suit of armor as a guard that then falls apart and attaches itself to him. And lets not forget the girl, who healed Thorin only by touching him with blue water!