Chapter 78 Going Out On the Town.

While Logan is having a field day beating the crap out of the assassin, Thorin and Dwalin were trying very hard not to get car sick. Tony opens the mini fridge and hands them each a ginger ale.

"Here drink this, it should settle your stomach." Tony offers.

Thorin and Dwalin gratefully accept the drink, but can't figure out how to open it. So Alina takes Thorin's soda and opens it for him. Natasha does the same for Dwalin. Once they drink it, they end up feeling a lot better.

Once that was settled, the first place that Tony wants to take Thorin and Dwalin is to see the Statue of Liberty. He wants to take a ferry over, but both Dwarves refuse. Saying that they've had enough of traveling  by water. So they look at it from a distance.

As Thorin and Dwalin study the statue, every little detail of it, they come to a conclusion.

"It is made of copper is it not?" Thorin asks.

"How did you figure that out?" Tony asks astonished.

"Lad, we are Dwarves, we know everything there is to know about metals." Dwalin explains.

"Wow that's really cool, you sure you don't want to take a closer look?" Tony asks again.

Thorin and Dwalin tell him no that it wasn't necessary.

After that, Tony takes them to Coney Island, where Tony wants to ride all of the rides. And like a child, he pulls his sister with him. Tony and Alina get on all the rides together while Thorin looks on. He is enjoying watching his queen behaving like a child with Tony.

The next one they are going to ride is a giant roller coaster called Cyclone. The siblings ask Thorin if he wants to join them, but he declines.

"I would rather watch." Thorin says.

Tony and Alina get on the ride, while Thorin looks on with his with his heart in his throat. Finally the ride comes to a stop and Tony and Alina get off. Her eyes are shining from the adrenaline. Then her tummy growls..

"Uh-Oh, the babies are hungry, need food you guys."

"On it." Tony says as disappears into the crowd.

Thorin and Alina sit down on one of the benches to wait for Tony.

"Are you alright, my Sweetling, you are not hurt are you?" Thorin asks, a worried tone in his voice.

"No, Thorin, I'm not hurt. It was a lot of fun, next time will you ride a ride with me?" Alina asks.

"Perhaps, depending on how bad it is." Thorin tells Alina.

"No, sweetheart, I'll pick an easier one for you." Alina reassures him.

When Tony arrives he has hot dogs for everyone as he ran into Clint, Dwalin, and Natasha. Tony hands a hot dog to Thorin, he unwrapped it and studies the meat and bread.

"Don't study it, take a bite you'll love it." Clint tells him.

Thorin, takes a bite chews and swallows, He has never tasted anything this good. He devours the hot dog and asks for more.

Tony had disappeared again, but when he came back he had two plates of funnel cake. Alina cheers when she sees the funnel cake, Tony smirks at his sister's reaction.

"I got you one too, Nat."

"Thank you Stark."

"Thank me for what?" Alina asks.

"Not you, Alina, I was talking to the older Stark."

"Hey I resent that, I'm not old and you're welcome." Tony says.