Chapter 17 The Dwarves Departure and The Arrival of Orcs and Elves

The next day Thorin asked Alina to remain behind to help take care of Kili, Alina did not object. She felt her presence in the mountain would be more of a distraction for Thorin. She was positive she could do more good in Esgoroth than in the mountain. Thorin and the others had that covered. She wasn't worried. She knew exactly how that was going to turn out.

Thorin pressed his forehead to hers, "Take care, my love, do not worry about us. Everything will be fine."

Alina kisses him on the nose, "I know everything will be fine. **YOU** don't worry about us. Keep your mind on what you are doing and know that I love you." They gave each other a long passionate kiss and a fierce hug before Thorin got in the boat.

As the boat slowly made it way out of sight Kili collapsed in pain. The boys carried Kili to Bard's house. "No, I've had enough of Dwarves, especially ones trying to court my daughter."

He looked directly at Fili, Alina stepped forward. "Oh, please, move or I'll move you." With the flick of the wrist, she pushed the door open even more."

"Well, if you insist come right in," Bard said in a sarcastic tone.

                          ~ TIME SKIP ~

Bard was arrested. The Orcs were attacking the little house looking for Thorin. The Orcs were the same ones from the river. Bolg may be dead, but they had orders to carry out.

"Now is a good time to try out your powers, Sigrid,"  Alina said as she unsheathed her claws and attacked the nearest Orc, her eyes turning red with blood lust.

"Just do as I told you and don't be nervous. I'm here to pick up the slack."

Sigrid started slamming the Orcs against the wall with enough force to kill them. While Alina slashed and pierced vital organs.

At one point Alina sheathed her claws and gets back to back with Sigrid. "To protect each other back." She informs the girl.

From there they took care of the remaining Orcs. Much to Fili's pride. Once everything has settled down Fili comes and hugs his One. "Sigrid, my love, are you alright?"

She blushes at his words, "Yes, Fili, I'm fine. It was actually fun." Fili laughs and hugs her tighter.

By the time the Elves get to Bard's house, there was nothing left for them to do except healing Kili's leg. Tauriel immediately started working on Kili's leg. Doing her chanting and what not. She finishes and tells them.

"I have done all I can."

Alina stares at the Elf and thinks 'How pretentious can you be?' But she looked at everyone else in the room and they were in awe of the elf. Alina just rolled her eyes. Legolas sees this and thinks its out of jealousy, he smirks. Alina walks by Legolas to go outside.

"It's not what you think, Pretty Boy, I am not jealous. Starks doesn't get jealous."

Legolas raised an eyebrow and followed her outside, "Tell me are all Woodland Elves pretentious or is it just you"

Legolas glared at her, "Are all humans as arrogant and strange as you?"

Alina narrowed her eyes and smirked, "I wouldn't know of other humans but I am." Legolas finally laughed for real.

Fili comes bursting out of the house "Alina, Kili isn't getting any better! He's not getting any worse but he definitely not getting any better."

Tauriel had been cradling Kili's head, got up to check his wound when Fili and Alina came back in. "Get out of the way Elf, I'll do this myself. Never send an Elf to do a Mutant's job!" Alina says and she winks at Sigrid, who giggles into her hand.

Tauriel becomes possessive of Kili, "He will heal with time, Human, there is nothing you can do." 

Alina gives her a smirk, "Well, it's a good thing that I'm not human, Red. Sigrid a basin of water, please, using your powers."

Neither Tauriel nor Legolas knew what that meant but with a wave of her hand a basin of water flew across the room and landed next to Alina.

"I'm not human either," Sigrid said with a proud look on her face as she went to go join her sibling and the other Dwarves.

Alina lifts an orb of water out of the basin, split the water in two equally. She had it shape around her hands, but before she got started, she threw that ridiculous weed away and began to heal Kili.

The Elves were in complete awe over what they were watching. Alina placed both hands over Kili's wounds and her hands began to glow a  brilliant blue.

"The same color as Thorin's eyes," Oin pointed out.

Alina looked up and smiled at him which made the entire room gasp, including the Elves. She lays her glowing hands on the wound, Kili gasps. The minute he gasped Tauriel lunges at Alina. In one swift motion, she freezes Tauriel and pins Legolas to the wall using her telekinesis.

"Try it, Red, and I'll set you ablaze with the snap of my fingers. And you Prince I'll rupture every organ in your body with a thought." She drops them both. "Of course, I don't have to because nothing happened. Kili, did I hurt you?"

He smiles a delirious smile, "No, it was just cold."

Alina frowned, "Oh I'm sorry about that, would you like me to warm it?"

He nods his head, "Yes please."

Alina gathers the water again into an orb then snaps her fingers and two small flames form in each hand then she pushed her hands together through the orb heating the water. Then she made her gloves again to heal him. 30 minutes later he was good as new. Without even a scar.

"How do you feel, Kili?" Alina asked.

"Much better, why didn't you do that from the beginning?" He asked confused. All of the Dwarves looked at her in question.

"I wanted to give your Azyungâl a chance to help. But since I'm better… "

Kili turned bright red while the other Dwarves and children laughed.

The Elves looked at Alina with awe and a little fear and were beginning to eye Sigrid the same way. "And before you ask, no we are not witches."

Legolas pipes up, "If you are not witches then how did you know that we were going to ask that?"

Alina smirks and winks again at Sigrid. "Because that is what everybody assumes when they see us with our powers." 

"Then what are you?" Tauriel asks in a defensive tone. 

Alina smirks the classic Stark smirk, arrogant and self-assured. "Personally? Well, I'm Fili and Kili's Aunt by marriage and Sigrid is Fili's One. In general, Sigrid and I are mutants. We are superior to the race of Men, Elves and, sorry guys, Dwarves."

Legolas scoffs at the comment.

"I'm sorry your highness, didn't I just kick your ass without laying a finger on you and Red here or was that two different Elves?"

Legolas cleared his throat. 

"That's what I thought," Bofur, Fili and Oin were snickering at her comment.

A Stark PredicamentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara