Chapter 13 Escape From Mirkwood And The Bargeman

Thorin and Alina were asleep when Bilbo showed up at his cell. "Aww don't you two look adorable." Bilbo said with a cheeky grin. "That's not funny, Bilbo." Alina said with her eyes still closed. Thorin was still asleep. "Thorin wake up Bilbo is here." Thorin shot up to his feet. "Master Baggins did you find a way out?" "Yes Thorin, but no key." Thorin growled. "Remember Thorin, I'm the key." Alina said patting Thorin's hand. "I'll be right back." She teleported out of the cell and stood in front of the others. "Alina!" Was the collective gasps from the dwarves. "It's good to see you too, but for now please be quiet." With the wave off her hands all off the cell doors swung open. Once they were all out, she closed them all and locked them again. Bofur asked. "Why did you do that?" She smirked at him. "Because the cells are dark the elves will have to come all the way down here to see if you guys are still there, that will delay them." Bofur chuckles and continues following the others.

Bilbo led them to the cellar, while the Dwarves continues to complain the should be going up not down. Bilbo looks at Thorin. "Please, please trust me." He glances at Alina who has the same pleading eyes. "Do as he says." All the dwarves pile into the barrels, when Thorin and Alina notice that there are not enough barrels for her. "Get in the barrel with me. There is more than enough room." She climbs in to her surprise there is enough room. Bilbo pulls the level and the Dwarves drop into the river below.

Waiting for Bilbo to drop down, Alina remembers that this is the part where Kili gets shot with an arrow. She doesn't know whether or not to prevent it because of Tauriel. If nothing comes of this. She'll cure her nephew. Bilbo finally falls from the trap door. "Well done Bilbo." They start paddling their way out then over a waterfall. They splashed down the falls as Alina tried to keep their landing as smooth as possible. As they neared the gate, they heard the Elves shout to close the gate. Thorin and Alina slammed right into. Right when Alina was going to bend the bars, they heard Fili call out for Kili. "Kili" Thorin whispers. "I'll go get him, Thorin don't worry." Alina tells him. "NO! I'll not risk you as well, Amrâlimê!"

They heard Kili scream as he was hit by the arrow. Alina stood up in the barrel with Thorin holding her waist. She made a motion with her arms and a large wave washed Kili over the side right into the awaiting barrel. With another motion she wrenched the gate open and they were off. She tried to keep the waves steady but they were being attacked by the orcs. Instead she changed tactics and began to attack the Orcs, her main goal was to kill Bolg.

She began setting the Orcs ablaze using sulfur blasts. Not easily put out. And turning their arrows against them with her telekinisis. "Well done, Alina" Thorin said. As traveled further down the river Legolas used the Dwarves as stepping stones to kill more Orcs, but he avoided stepping on Alina 'Who is she? She is beautiful for a human! How does she travel with these Dwarves?' Legolas jumps onto shore and begins to begin to fight Bolg. This was it her opportunity. She had to do the one thing she hated to do. Blood Bend.

With a great deal of effort she concentrated on Bolg, grabbed hold of his blood and made him chop his own head off with a mighty swing. His giant body crumpled to the ground. Much to the amazment of everyone who witnessed it. Thorin threw an axe to kill an Orc that was sneaking up on the Elf Prince. Legolas just watched them get away, still awestruck and a little fearful. "How did they do that?" He said to himself. He shook his head and ran after Tauriel.

The Dwarves had lost the current. Nori started to speak up "Can't Alina keep us going? She does work with water after all." Thorin was cradling Alina in his arms and was about to yell at him when Balin stepped in. "No lad she wore herself out doing whatever it is she did to kill Bolg." Nori looked surprised. "That was her?!" Bofur smacked him in the back of the head. "Of course it was her. Who else could manage to get someone to chop their own head off?" The other dwarves agreed, though it was a bit unsettling. "Make for the shore." Thorin Commanded

Thorin carried Alina to shore and layed her down very carefully. "My love are you alright?" She opened an eye. "Peachy, just give me a minute to rest. I've never done that before." He raised his brow. "What exactly did you do?" She looked him directly in the eyes and sighed. She loves his eyes. "I'll tell you later I promise for now let me help start that fire." She got up with Thorin's help. "Careful my love, you should rest more." She shook her head, "we need to get going before the orcs show up." Balin chuckles "Oh I very much doubt that, lass. After seeing their own leader kill himself, that should have discourage them." She heads towards where Oin andd Gloin are. "Why don't you go check on Kili, Thorin." At the mention of Kili Thorin remembered that Kili was injured, he ran to Kili.

Alina went to Gloin and Oin and threw a fireball into the kindling. All of a sudden Alina's head shot up and she sniffed the air. Gloin and Oin looked at each other. "What is it lass? Alina put her hand up for silence. "There's a human nearby, don't say anything to Thorin." With that she vanished. She came up behind the human male as he shot at Dwalin then at Kili. Oh she was pissed, then she recognised it was Bard. 'Ugh we need him.' She thought. She was brought back to reality when she heard him say. "Do it again and you're dead." Oh that won't do. She unsheathed her claws and came up behind him. "Make a move and I'll make you eat your own heart. Bard slowly turned his head to see a small woman with bone claws coming out of her hands behind him. He whirl around and shot. Alina did a back flip caught the arrow with her claws tossed it aside and had her claws at his throat before he could register what happened. "How do you want your heart served to you?" Bard looked quite frightened "Alina!" She turned to see Balin shake his head no. She retracted her claws and walked away. She went to check on Kili.

Thorin was quite proud of his queen, when he saw everything that transpired. He was actually quite aroused, but he knew that now was neither the time nor the place. But soon they would have a chance. "What was that?" Bard said indicating toward Alina. "Someone that should not be trifled with."