Chapter 16 The Master's House

Sexual Content

When Alina awoke the Dwarves had already gone. "That little bastard left me behind. This is so gonna end badly."

And as she said the Dwarves had been captured by the Master's guard. Just like it happened in the movie. When it happened though, Sigrid had come running to tell her what had happened.

"Alina, Fili, and the others have been captured by the Master's guards!"

Alina huffed and got out of Bard's bed. "I know, don't ask me how I just do. Let's go down to the square so you can see what happens, hold your breath."

Sigrid gave her a puzzled look. Alina sighs again and rolls her eyes. "Just do it, little girl."

Sigrid shrugs and holds her breath. Alina grabs her hand and they teleport to the town square. Sigrid is a little dizzy but manages to croak out that, it was fun.

~ TIME SKIP ~

Everything happened just like it happened in the movie. Alina went to vouch for Thorin, but Bilbo beat her to it. Sigrid and Alina still stood outside the Master's house, realization hitting Sigrid.

"Fili is Crown prince of Erebor?"

Alina nodded her head, "Yes, but that doesn't change anything. You're still his One. His love for you isn't going to change just because they get Erebor back."

Sigrid looks worried. "How do you know?"

Alina smiled, "Because I'm a mutant who is the One of the King Under The Mountain. And his feelings haven't changed."

The minute she said that Fili burst through the door "My love!" and runs up to Sigrid.

Alina took that as a signal to leave them alone, she went inside the Master's lodge to look for Thorin. She opened the door and sniffed the air she located him in the dining hall. His scent was mixed with ale. Apparently, he was getting drunk Alina frowned at this. She never thought it was a good idea the dwarves drank in the movie. She thinks it's a worse idea in person.

She was making her way toward the dining hall when Alfrid grabbed her wrist. "Well, Well, 'ho, do we 'ave 'ere? Some 'ittle entertainment for the Dwarves? Or maybe just for me?"

Alina sighed and rolled her eyes. She reversed the hold that Alfrid had on her, "Try that again, slimeball, and I'll break your arm off and make you eat it."

At that precise moment, Thorin comes around the corner looking for Alina and sees the whole scenario. He tries to stifle a laugh, "May I ask what is going on here?"

Alina smiles at him, "Nothing Darling, just a difference of opinion."

Alfrid eyes grow wide, "Darling, oh my apologies sir. I 'ad no idea she was your concubine," Alfrid said giving Thorin a perverted smile.

Anger Flashes in Thorin's eyes, "She is no such thing, Alina is my wife and the Queen of Erebor. You would do well to remember that, or I will be the one to remove something of yours and feed to you. Only you won't like what I remove," Thorin gave him another deadly glare before Alfrid skulked away.

Thorin led Alina to the Dining Hall, "Come, my love, you need to get some proper food in you, I have arranged a bath for you and you will be staying in my room."

Alina gave him a look, "But I don't want to sleep with you, I want a bed of my own."

The look on Thorin's face, he was devastated. Alina gave him a huge smile "I'm only playing with you great oaf, of course, I want to sleep with you. That was just to show you how I felt when you guys took off without me."