Chapter 10 A Dream and A Decision.

Warning: Sexual Content

Meanwhile in the back bed room Alina was having a terrible nightmare about Tony. She was dreaming that Tony was in the worst kind of trouble and he was all alone to deal with it. She dreamt that the Malibu house had been blown to bits and Tony was hurt and missing.

With a start she sat up clutching her chest. It was too real. It couldn't have been just a nightmare. At that moment Thorin comes back into the room. He sees the look of complete horror on Alina's face and rushes to her side. "Amrâlimê what's wrong?" Thorin says in an almost frantic tone. "I had a nightmare about my brother, Tony. Thorin there is something wrong with him, I know it. He gives her a sympathic look and hugs her. Shh my beloved, it was just a dream. I'm sure your brother is fine." He then kisses her forehead.

"My love not to change the subject but I have something to give you." He reaches into his coat and pulls out an intricate silver bead with the letter 'D' carved on in. He places it in her hand. "I know that you and I are already mated. But in my culture it is customary that a Dwarf give his One a courting bead. If you will let me, I would like to braid this into your hair. To prove to everyone that you are mine and that we are courting in the Dwarven way. Alina beamed at him and accepted. Thorin was so glad and relieved that his hands were a little shaky when he started the braid. Alina reached up and grabbed his hand. "Thorin relax the worst is over, I accept." She said with a laugh. Thorin took a deep breath and continued on with the braiding. It came out perfect. He then took the bead from Alina and clasped it in.

Once that was done he kissed her on the forehead then went back out and brought back two bowls of semi cold stew. "You must eat my love. We spent a great deal of energy today. We need to put some of it back." He handed her the bowl and the drank their stew. Once they had finished Thorin took everything back to the and came back with a pitcher of water and two cups. He then sat down next to her and gave her a deep passionate kiss.

She responded immediately to his kiss. She pushed herself against him, making him groan into her mouth. Thorin started to remove her clothes while she did the same to him. Once he was naked she ran her hands across his broad muscular chest savouring the feeling of his sinewy muscles under his taught skin. Slowly she slid her hands down toward his manhood. Thorin gasps when she came in contact with it. Running her hands along each side of his throbbing manhood. She lowers her head towards his manhood and wraps her lips around. Thorin moans and throws back in utter pleasure. "Ahh, Alina that feels so good, don't stop." She licks him up and down his shaft, reaching his balls and taking them gently in her mouth. Rolling them around and sucking on them. Thorin continues to moan, he moves her hair out of the way so he can see. Watching her with his balls in her mouth arouses him even more. He feels his cock twitch. She leaves his balls and licks her way up his throbbing cock. Licking both on top and the underside. She gets to the head and flicks her tongue in the slit, collecting the precum. She hollows out he cheeks and swallows as much of Thorin as she can. Thorin's eye's roll back into his head and he moans. "That's right my jewel, suck me. Ahh it feels so good, do not stop, make me cum in that pretty mouth of yours." She started swallowing him and pumping at the same time. It was something that Thorin had never felt before. He couldn't take it anymore, with a groan he came in her mouth. The more she pumped him the more he kept cumming. He shouted "I LOVE YOU, ALINA!!"

She swallowed his cum, then licked her lips. Her eyes made contact with his. They were still black and full of lust. Thorin then pushed her back on the bed and spread her legs. With a mischievous grin he looked at her. "My turn." Was all he said as he plunged between her legs and began to lick her with an urgency, as if she would disappear. She was so wet for him, he gladly licked up all of her juices. Taking his time making sure she felt every kiss every lick every nip on her entrance and her folds. Then he moved on to her pearl a nipped it. She gasped and bolted upright, slowly relaxing again and lying down. Thorin could only smirk at her reaction. She was so beautiful reacting to his touch. It would aroused him even more. He began to flick his tongue even faster against her pearl until she was writhing in pleasure, moaning out his name. Then he started sucking on it and inserted two fingers inside her. He began pumping her hard. "Oh god Thorin I'm going to come, please go faster. Mmm it feels so good." He increased his pace until he felt her wall tighten around his finger and she came. He immediately lapped up all of her essence.