Chapter 47 Thorin's Idea Tony's Plan

Tony was intrigued. What could they possibly have to discuss? Whatever it was had Thorin very excited. Tony glanced at his sister, she shrugged and shook her head. Alina hadn't the slightest idea what had Thorin so worked up.

Thorin had them wait in the dining room while he and his wife dressed more appropriately. They bathed and dressed quickly. Once they arrived in the dining room, lunch was served. Thorin made sure that Alina had enough to eat. He piled on a great amounts of food onto her plate. Much to her delight, she was starving. The others fell silent as they watched her eat.

"What?" She asked them after swallowing a mouthful.

"Jeez, Honey Bunny! I've never seen you eat that much. EVER!"

Alina turned bright red, "Well, Bruce said I have to eat for two now, isn't that right, Bruce?"

Bruce nodded in agreement, "If not the babies will take what they need from Alina's body leaving her weakened."

Thorin's eyes widened at this new information. He took Alina's plate and served her another large helping. Alina's eyes lit up, she was still starving.

After lunch, they all convened in Thorin's study. Once everyone was settled and Thorin helped Alina sit down in a comfortable chair close to him, he began. "Let me start off by thanking all of you for all the help you provided during the Battle. Especially you, Logan for killing Azog and keeping my Queen and me safe. Of course, thanks also go to my Brother Tony for single-handedly defeating the Gundabad Army. Without him, we would have been overrun." Tony smiled and nodded.

"But there is much work to be done. As we speak, my sister Dis is preparing for the long trek to the Mountain. The same applies to Bilbo, for his return to the Shire."

That's when he turns to Tony. The idea had already been forming in Tony's head while Thorin was talking. Apparently, Thorin had also thought the same thing.

"Tony, I must ask for your help once again, Brother. Could the teleporter that brought you to Middle Earth bring my people home and take Bilbo back to the Shire if he so wishes?"

Tony was doing calculations in his head. Then grabbed a piece of parchment and a pen and started scribbling down formulas. "JARVIS, does this look right to you?"

The AI walks to the table, picks up the parchment and scans it, **Yes, sir, it is correct and it is possible.**

Everyone stared at Tony with bated breath.

Finally, when he finished his lengthy technical discussion with JARVIS, he turned to Thorin. "I'm sorry, Thorin, I can't with this equipment that I have. The teleporter we have interdimensional. It will send them to our world not here."

Thorin's face fell. He was hoping that he could make the travel for his people less perilous. But he couldn't fault Tony. There was just some much one person could do. And Tony had done more than enough.

"I understand, Tony. It was just a question I had to ask."

All the other Dwarves looked disappointed, including Bilbo. Tony looked around at them.

"Whoa, Whoa, hold the phone there! I said I couldn't do it with THIS equipment, but I'm not a genius for nothing." Holding up the parchment for all to see, "I already have the plans for another teleporter that will be able to do exactly what we need it to do."

Thorin's eyes widened and he clasps Tony on the shoulder, Tony winces. "Thank you, Brother, I am forever in your debt and will, of course, pay you for your time and effort."

Tony waves it off, "I have plenty of money, Bro. I'll consider this another challenge to overcome. Besides I'm dying to meet your sister and find out what she thinks of you and my baby sister." Tony says with a wry grin.