"I hurt you, the kids and I could have hurt the baby."

"Our baby and I are okay. Grace and Ryan misses you and we know you're going to make mistakes. We've all made mistakes and we still love you." As much as what Nash and Matt told me what not to talk about, Cam brings it up.

"I love you guys too. I don't want to let you guys go. I'm not ready." He panics. I squeeze his hand.

"We're not leaving you. I promise we're going to stay and help you. Whatever is going on, I want to help you."

"You want to get a divorce."

"I... don't know yet Cam. I don't want to talk about that right now." He only nods and I lean my head on his chest. "How about we talk about our baby boy?" I half smiling hoping this will lighten his mood. I've been wanting to talk about this since the day we found out the gender.

"Our baby boy," Cameron smiles and looks at me sadly. "What were your ideas for names?"

"I was... thinking maybe we can name him Logan. I really love the name Cam."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Logan Alexander Dallas," I say lightly with a smile.

"My middle name too? Ri... I don't want to take the full credit for naming him."

"I want this Cam. You mean everything to me and this is our second child. I want him to be very special to the both of us." I think back to when I had Jake.

"Logan is healthy and he's going to make it," Cam says softly bringing a hand to my cheek. He lifts my chin so we make eye contact. "I'm sure if Jake were here now, he'd be so excited about Logan."

"He would have been almost eleven," I smile sadly and Cameron breaks into a sad smile himself. "I wish he was here."

"I do too, Ri. Do... you want me to be in the room when you... give birth?"

"Of course I do. Cameron, you're the father. I want you to be there no matter what we're going through. I need you there this time."

"I'll be there."

"I'm not giving birth if you aren't there," I joke slightly. Cameron chuckles and I smile because this is the first time I've heard him laugh in a while.

I decide to lean forwards and peck his lips before I lean my head on his chest. Soon my eyes begin to close and I promised myself to make sure he eats when I get up.

Ryan Dallas' pov

"Sam?" I ask nervously as I walked up to the group of adults. Sam turns towards me and smiles.

"Hey bud. What's up?" Now that I want to ask him if I can take Sophia out, I'm slightly afraid how we will react. I've never really talked to Sam about this and the thought that everyone is staring at me.

"I was wondering if I could ask you something." Hayes looks up from his phone and laughs lightly and mouths to me good luck. Not the time Hayes.

"Sure," Sam gets up and he makes his way inside. I follow where we end up in the kitchen. It smells of muffins and I see Peter, Grace and Uncle Shawn covered in ingredients. The three of them look up.

"Hey guys..." I wave at the usual sight of this. Uncle Shawn and Grace are usually this messy. Now Peter is a part of their interesting tradition. We all know between Uncle Shawn and my sister, they will leave one for everyone else. They greet me back as I continue to to follow Sam out of the kitchen. I go out into the hall and find Sam in the family room.

"What's up Ryan?" Sam asks. He has his hands in his pocket and I take a seat on the leather couch.

"I wanted to ask your permission if... maybe I can take Sophia out," I ask softly. My eyes are averted to the ground.

"You want to take my daughter out on a date?"

"If it's alright. I wanted to take her out for lunch then go to the Sydney Observatory in the evening time." It's silent for a moment and I slowly look up wondering what Sam's reaction is. He looks at me with a smile.

"Of course you can take her out. I trust you'd take very good care of her."

"Of course," I nod with a small smile. He clasps my shoulder and held out his hand. We shake hands and he ruffles my hair. I didn't think Sam was going to be so cool about it.

"Tell me how everything goes," Sam smiles and pats me on the back. I nod when we hear laughing and loud commotion coming from the kitchen.

Riley Dallas' pov

Three days has gone by since the evening at the hospital. I spent a lot of time with Cameron these past few days making sure he ate and to keep him company. He would tell me to go home to take a fresh shower and to eat food that wasn't from the hospital. Cameron has been very happy every time I walk into his hospital room and would ask how I am feeling.  He'd make sure I was feeling okay and talking to our unborn baby boy.

Cameron... has been very stable and he seems more rested now that he has gotten more sleep. The bags under his eyes are gone, he seems less stress and... I feel in a way he is in child mode.

The kids know that he has been in the hospital, but we never told them the exact reason. They know we are both coming home today. Ryan told me the other day he took Sophia on a date. Cameron was thrilled to hear that.

"We're here," I smile slightly and as we approach the front entrance of the park. Nash parks at the entrance so we can get out.

"It shouldn't be too hard to spot everyone," Nash says putting the vehicle on park. "I'll meet you guys there."

"Thank you, Cam pats him on the back and we take our seat belts off. We get out of the car and I turn to Cameron slowly getting out on the other side. I make my way to the other side and make sure he's alright. "I'm alright, Ri."

"I wanted to make sure," I say softly. "Do you have Peter's present?"

"I've got it." He holds up the box filled with wrapped presents. I may have went a little more than a few gifts. "Don't worry." We now make our way into the park and I look around for which pavalion everyone is in.

"There they are," I point out in the direction of the far side pavilion. I spot Grace and Ryan running from a distance. We start to make our way over.

"Mom! Dad!" Grace yells excitedly. Ryan is just as excited as I take the box from Cameron. Cameron opens his arms as the both of them run into them. He hugs them tightly and I smile at the sight.

"We've missed you dad," Ryan says.

"I'm so happy to see you again," Grace comments.

"I've missed you two so much." Cameron's says sincerely and I let the three have their bonding time as I walk over to everyone.

"Happy birthday Peter," I smile and he turns to me and carefully stands on one foot. He was sitting beside Cooper and my brother.

"Thank you aunt Riley," he smiles and hops over to me. I walk over and I put the box of presents down to hug him. "I'm going to go say hi to uncle Cam." I nod as he starts hopping over.

"Doing alright sis?" Shawn asks.

"I'm... doing alright." He nods as I watch everyone going over to Cameron. They've all heard about what happened. I've told everyone to go easy on him right now. I watch as Cameron's eyes light up to see everyone talking to him and he would apologize and hug everyone.

This is probably one of the last big events before everyone has to catch their flights back home. The week has been really eventful and today has been perfect. I wish this didn't have to come to an end.

Sierra and Gina will be making their way here to stay for a little bit to visit us and to make sure Cameron is alright.

As for now, everything will be alright.

~

Currently in line for Flight of Passage at Animal Kingdom 💞 You can see all the pictures on my Instagram 🙈 ( @sammyiams )  A RIDE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO RIDE AT LEAST ONCE

6 updates left