Recovery 2

Hey beautiful readers! Here we go! The sequel is on.
Thank you all so much for all the amazing comments!
I started a new book as well, called Dangerously in Love! It's a story about Jason McCann you can find it in 'my works' on my acc! give it a try! :) ♥

Have fun with Recovery2 and let me know what you think!

I love you guys!

------------------------------------------

1. Chapter What's next?

Your POV  

Loud applause resounded, as Ellen announced Justin on her show. I sat in the back row and was quite nervous. This was Justin's first major performance after a really long time. He's here to perform Confident and to give an interview.

The girls are completely freak out even though Justin isn't even on right now.  

"Who is looking forward to the Bizzle?", Ellen screamed. The audience stood up and jumped around enthusiastically. I could hardly restrain myself, I wanted to join them so badly but I have managed to remain undetected, which is a rarity since I'm Justin's girlfriend.    

"Come on Justin, come out we can't wait any longer!", cheered Ellen. If the girls freaked out before, then I don't know how to call it now. And there was my dream man runing onto the stage and waved to the crowd. I could see how he searched the audience with his eyes to find me.

He looked so good. Wow. After he hugged Ellen they sit on the comfortable armchairs, he pulled on his lumberjack shirt and pulled his blue jeans down a bit. Elle had to wait a long time until she could start with the interview until the girls finally were quiet again. Justin chuckled and looked at the audience, then back to Ellen. He was glad to finally be here again, you could see that.  

"I missed you. Haven't been here for too long.", he said and smiled at Ellen.  

"That's right, my dear.", Ellen replied and looked at her cards. World tour, new album, photo shoots, now he finally has a bit of time for himself, his family and friends.  

"How are you, Justin?"  

"I'm doing pretty good.", he said with a grin on his face as he spotted me in the audience. Ellen followed his gaze and spotted me immediately. I could feel my cheeks turning red. Whether one wants to believe it or not, after all what has happened in the recent weeks and months, I still can't believe that Justin belongs to me.  

"That's good to hear.", she said and turned her attention back to Justin after she winked at me.  

"I don't know at all what I should ask first. There is so much going on with you in the last few weeks.", Ellen started.  

"True."  

"So, I've heard that you were shot.", said Ellen full of compassion. The memories of this terrible event flooded my thoughts. I could see in Justin's face that he also remembered this frightening situation for the first time in a long. We both go into therapy currently. After all that has happened, we had to use professional help. And we are doing much better. Our relationship is wonderful and just perfect.  

"How could this happen?" asked Ellen, she took me and obviously Justin too out of our thoughts. He glanced up at me.  

"I was at the wrong time in the wrong place. My girlfriend had hurt her hand, so we drove to the hospital. I stood in front of the hospital because Fredo called me and yes, then suddenly a stranger shot at me.", Justin told Ellen and the audience.

"This is unbelievable. And you don't know who it was and why he did it?", asks Ellen surprised and shocked. You can see how much she likes Justin. He just shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders.