22.

The more we walked, the darker the forest became. The trees covered the little light in the sky, and the air was getting colder with every step.

"Ok, I'll admit this place is creepy," I said, walking closer to Henry. "It looks just like the set of one of those old horror movies."

"What is a horror movie? It sounds exciting." Henry was intrigued.

"Oh, I forgot you don't fear anything. They are just these things that humans make to scare each other. They usually involve death and blood, and why are you smiling?"

"I would love to see that. What did you call it?"

"A horror movie," I laughed. "It would probably be a funny movie for you."

"Indeed. It does sound very pleasant," he nodded.

I heard a rustling of leaves behind us, and my heart pounded. Henry must have heard it, too, as he was frozen with his ear to the wind.

"There's something behind us, isn't there?" I said, getting even closer to him.

"Affirmative," he said quietly.

"Oh, shit,"

"Agreed." he nodded.

"What do I do now?" I whispered.

"You stay behind me."

"Good plan," I nodded, stepping behind him and grabbing onto his black jacket.

"What goes there? Show yourself now." Henry yelled with authority.

Nothing.

"I order you to show yourself at once," he yelled again loudly.

Nothing.

"Now what?" I said in his ear.

"Now I kill it," he growled as he stared into the darkness.

"So, I just wait here?"

"It will not take long," he said, cracking his neck loudly as he turned it side to side.

"Please don't leave me," I coward behind him nervously.

"I'll give you one more chance. I command you to come out of the shadows NOW!" he bellowed loudly.

"Ok, ok, Geez. You don't have to yell, mate."

"VINNIE!" I yelled as I saw him stumble out of the shadows.

"Princess?" He said, completely confused at seeing me standing there. "What the hell are you doing here?" he couldn't finish that sentence as I was suddenly hugging him, which I quickly regretted as he squeezed my butt tightly. I pulled myself away from him and hit him in the chest.

"I knew you would give in to my charms. The ladies always give in to Vinnie," he said, smiling proudly.

"Why on earth would they do that?" Henry said behind me. "Are they blind or hogtied?"

"What are you doing here," I said, jumping up and down, excited to see a familiar face. "Are the portals working again? Where are Jake and Callan? Is Carter with you?"

"With me? I thought they were with you. Boss told me to stay here and, wait, is that why I couldn't find the portal? I have been looking around this forest all night, trying to find the damn things. Well, that makes sense." he said, rubbing his chin.

"I'm sorry to interrupt the reunion, but who are you exactly?" Henry said as he stood beside me.

"Holy cow, you're him, aren't you? You're that Prince Harry?" He pointed in Henry's face.