5.

I woke up with a jolt as I felt my head hit against something hard. I groaned slightly as I looked around at my new surroundings. Where am I?

"Watch the corner, you dipshit," Jake yelled from the black leather seat across from me as he punched the dark window behind him.

"What the hell? Where are we?" I sat up and looked around. "Wait, are we in a car?"

"Limousine, thank you very much," Jake said, repeatedly banging the window behind his head. "Vinnie, for fuck's sake." he bellowed to the driver as the car came to a sudden stop, and he nearly toppled forward.

"How did I get here?" I rubbed the side of my head.

"I had to bloody carry you." he snapped as Vinnie's head appeared through the small window from the front of the limousine.

"Hello there, my pretty lady. I missed you." he smiled. "You look delicious today." He winked at me.

"If you're looking here, who the fuck is driving Vinnie?" Jake yelled, pushing Vinnie's head back through the window. "Unbelievable."

"Wait, you carried me?" I sat up and pulled my jacket up to my chin.

"Oh please, don't flatter yourself. You were passed out, and boss made me do it. So that you know, I carried a fresh corpse just before you. It's in the trunk. Vinnie suggested we put you in the car and not in the trunk with the corpse." Jake said in disgust. "Say thank you to Vinnie." He gave me a wicked smile that made my skin crawl.

"Thanks," I mumbled, feeling incredibly uncomfortable.

"Anything for you, my darling. You can pay me back in sexual favors later." Vinnie yelled from the front seat. Jake smiled and nodded approvingly.

"Where are we going exactly?" As we drove, I looked out the window at the bright streetlights shining in the darkness.

"WE are going to a job. YOU are staying in the car. That's it." Jake snapped, glaring at me.

"Where is Mr Morgan?"

"None of your fucken business. That's where he is." he snapped again aggressively.

"Oh, how lovely. I've always wanted to go there myself. I hear it has lovely weather." I sarcastically shot back at him. I just got a growl in response as he turned to his side and crossed his arms over his chest. I'm pretty sure the words 'Pathetic' and 'Fucktard' were said under his breath.

The rest of the drive was spent listening to Vinnie try to stir up Jake with rude comments about his sex life and his hair. Jake always reacted to the hair comments. Good to know.

The car stopped outside a building with lots of flashing lights and people making out in front of it. I'm assuming this was the brothel they spoke of on the plane.

"You stay, do not move. We will return, and until then, you will stay in this car. Do you understand?" Jake yelled slowly in my face like I don't speak English.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you," I said, making a face and cupping my ear.

"That's all I fucken need tonight, a smartass human who thinks she can talk to me like I'm a fucken ....." I didn't hear the rest of that rant; he slammed the door shut in my face as he exited the car. He turned around and made a face at me through the dark window and then flipped me off with both hands. Vinnie just blew me a kiss and then rubbed his crotch as he winked at me.

I watched as Jake and Vinnie walked towards the flashing building. Jake was pulling his shirt sleeves up his arms, and Vinnie was doing practice punches in the air as he walked across the road. I was now left in a strange car in a foreign country with vampires who didn't like me. This was hardly my dream job. I sat at that car window for what felt like an eternity. I watched people walk into the flashing building but never seemed to walk out again. I must have stared at this building for hours from my window, wondering what the hell was going on.