7.

"Thank you, Mr Williamson, that is great news. I'll be sure to pass that on to Mr Morgan." I said on the phone to one of Midnight Industries' biggest clients.

"Thank you, Miss Summers. Can I look forward to a call from Mr Morgan anytime soon?" Mr Williamson said.

"I'm sure he will contact you as soon as he can. He keeps very strange hours due to flying all around the world. I'll let him know you wish to speak to him."

"I appreciate that. I'll be in contact with you soon."

"I look forward to it, sir. Thank you for your business." I hung up the phone. I have been so busy during the day since we landed in Germany three days ago. I spent all my time during the day on the phone talking and organizing meetings with Mr Morgan's human clients. Then at night, I researched Midnight Industries' policies, procedures, and meeting minutes to ensure I knew what I was talking about. I didn't sleep much at night anyway, so keeping my brain busy was a great distraction. I knew almost all his big clients and how they operated now, and it made it much easier to deal with as most of them were all arrogant men who thought they were smarter than everyone else. Trust me when I say they were not smarter than this girl. Not by a long shot.

We were staying in Mr Morgan's impressive mansion on the hill. It had seven bedrooms, two pools, two huge living areas, a cinema, a games room, a kitchen the size of a restaurant, and even a ballroom. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life.

"Boss wants to see you," Jake grunted as he walked into the living area of the mansion, rubbing his head so his blonde hair stood up in the air like he had been electrocuted and yawned slightly.

"Good morning, sunshine. Geez, is it dusk already?" I said, stretching my arms above my head.

"Boss wants to see you," Jake grunted again, not even looking at me.

"How did you sleep? I expect like a baby." I chirped, ignoring him.

"Boss wants to see you," he repeated in the same tone as before.

"Well, it was a pleasure chatting to you as always, Jake, but all good things must end because ......"

"Boss wants to see you," he grunted as he fell face-first on the sofa.

"Bam and that's how we do." I laughed, walking out of the living area and walking down to the room Mr Morgan had made into his office. The hallway was dark, but I could see the light streaming from his office into the darkness of the night.

I heard his deep voice as I approached his door, which was slightly open. "It's not the best time for that, Genevieve. Leon is... I know, and if I have time, I would like nothing more than to do that with you. I will come and see you tonight ...... Ok." he hung up the phone. "Ok, Miss Summers, you may enter," Mr Morgan called.

I gasped at the sound of my name. "How did you know?" I said, opening the door and staring at him.

He smiled as he sat behind his desk and flicked through the paperwork in a file in front of him. "I told you, I always know where you are. Plus, I can hear your heart beating. It was beating rather fast, though. Did you run here?"

I blushed. "Oh, yeah, I did. I just wanted to tell you that I spoke to Mr Williamson, who agreed to your terms. He wishes to speak with you, though, and the Ryan account has been finalized, and the money is in the account." I started playing with my hair as I watched him at his desk. How does he have such a muscular body? When does he have time to work out?

"That's wonderful news, thank you. You just made my evening." he looked up and smiled, making my heart skip a beat.

"Jake said you wanted to see me?" I pressed my lips together, trying to hide my smile. "Is something wrong?"