2.

"I promise I won't say anything. Please, just let me go." I cried as the blonde stranger pulled me into the elevator. "Please, I don't want any trouble."

"Shut it." He growled, pushing the big button inside the lift with the number twenty on it. He was still holding onto my wrist quite tightly, and before I knew it, the elevator doors were opening in front of me on the top floor. I looked out of the elevator and saw a long hallway with black walls and gold trimming. The floor was marble, with a red carpet running up the middle. There was one door at the end of the dark hallway, made with what looked like steel or metal. The air was still cold, but I could smell a hint of jasmine as I was pulled from the lift onto the blood-red carpet. I have no idea why I hated the smell of jasmine, but it always made me sick to my stomach.

"What is this place? I thought this was a place of business?" I called to the blonde stranger as he pulled me towards the large steel door.

"It is," he mumbled, not looking at me. "Vinnie, is the boss in?" He said to another guy standing by the steel door. This guy was taller and thinner-looking than the blonde guy. He had a shaved head and a huge scar from his ear to his mouth. His eyes were green, and his eyebrow was pierced with a silver ring.

"Geez, Jake, you know I hate it when you play with your food. Just fuck it and eat it already, man. Dispose of it like the rest of us and move on. Have some respect, bro." The man named Vinnie called back to him as he shook his head.

"Fuck you. Where is the boss?"

"Inside. What's wrong?"

"We have a problem. I caught this one snooping downstairs, claiming she had left her phone in her office, and then she saw you and Kyle in the foyer after you had eaten."

"We had Italian," Vinnie smiled. "And she was delicious."

"What?" I gasped, trying to pull my arm away.

"Shut it," Jake growled at me. "Move, asshole," he said, shoving Vinnie to one side. "Stay here if she tries to make a run for it." Vinnie just nodded as he looked me up and down with a smile.

"She's a pretty one; can I have her when you're done?" He raised an eyebrow at me and blew a kiss. I closed my eyes and turned my head away from him.

"No," Jake said as he pushed the massive steel door open and pulled me into the dark room. "She's not for you."

"Oh, come on, man......" Vinnie yelled as I heard the door slam shut behind us.

A tiny desk light appeared in the darkness before me, and I realized we were standing in someone's large office. The desk and the huge leather-looking chair behind it were black. This room had no pictures or photos on the white walls, and there were no windows there. Why are there no windows? Geez, it's freezing in here. It feels like a walk-in refrigerator. I held my body tightly, trying to keep myself warm.

"Sit," Jake commanded, pointing to a black wooden chair in front of the desk.

"Please, I just ..."

"SIT!" he bellowed loudly, cutting me off. "I have better things to do than fucken babysit you." He was furious at this moment. My heart started to beat even faster as panic took over my body. I quickly sat in the chair and wiped the tears falling down my cheek. "Don't move," he said, walking past me.

Then there was silence. Nothing but deafening silence filled my ears as I sat on the wooden chair in the darkness of this room. My head fell to my hands, and I sobbed as if I didn't know what else to do.

What is happening right now?

"Miss Summers, I presume?" A husky, deep unknown voice said calmly in front of me suddenly. I looked up to see the most handsome man I had ever seen in my entire life, sitting in the huge black leather chair behind the desk. His hair was jet black and styled perfectly on his handsome head. He was pale, just like Jake, but his lips were the perfect shade of red, and his eyes were so perfectly aqua blue they looked like they had been painted on his sculpted face. He was wearing a black, obviously tailored suit, a white shirt, and a blue tie. I couldn't take my eyes off him.