9.

AKIRA
School

"I see y'all didn't stay mad long." Jill goofy ass stated once we all sat down with our food. I rolled my eyes not even responding. "I'm now starting to see that you're a hater." Trell said calling her out and we all looked at her amused. "How?" She asked playing dumb and he looked at me and I told him to leave it alone, but he didn't. "You know what?" He said getting our attention. "I can't stand you, you're phony, bitter and wishy washy." He said reading her for filth and my mouth dropped. Brae looked around confused due to her still being in the blind about her shady friend.

"I don't care if you don't like me and I don't care for your opinion." She replied smartly as she put the straw in her milk. "Bitch I don't care what you feel, I'ma say what I gotta say since lil sis won't." He snapped and her eyes widen, she looked at me, then Eric nudged me to go head. Brae stared at her like she wanted to punch the life from her, "What the hell you've been doing?" She asked trying to contain her anger and she shrugged confused, this bitch. "During the time Eric and Ki weren't speaking, her sneaky ass tried to get him to have sex with her on more than one occasion." He revealed to her, I already knew about it, cuz Trell told me as soon as it happened.

She looked at Brae nervously trying to deny it, "What else?" She asked still staring at her and he happily continued. "She also went to say how Akira was too young for him, she wasn't no good, that she could do him better. Oh! then I also found this." He explained then pulled out his phone showing her the screen shots of messages she had between Desiree. She took the phone and read it aloud.

"Girl I can't believe you got in with them that easy! I know, I thought Braelyn was smarter than that but apparently not. Bitch you even fought your own cousin! She already knew it, we agreed on it, but I think Akira starting to catch on to me, so you may gotta step up and make your move quick. Fuck that little ass girl, Eric still fucking with me, it's only a matter of time before he slips up and gets me pregnant. Bitchhhhh! You are not gonna trap him! Oh but I am! just make sure you keep doing what you're doing and stop having that bitch suspect something!"

She finished reading, she handed him the phone back slowly. The two guys got up moving their food and Eric and I got up knowing what was about to happen. "So you thought it was okay to snake us out like that?" She asked getting up and I went and pulled her back, I'll be damned if I let her get expelled cuz of me. "Fuck her she ain't worth it." I said looking at a frightened Jill and she jumped at her for the hell of it making her fall out her seat causing us to laugh. "Tell your bitch, I'm coming for her." She said dryly and Jill got up leaving her food and walked out the lunch room quickly.

"Kira you should've beat her ass a long time ago." Trell said still pressing the issue and Eric tossed a fork at his head. "I already got her in enough problems with Desiree, she ain't need that on her background as well." Eric spoke up as we took our seats. "She could've got her outside of school." He pressed and I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't worrying about her, I beat her friend ass twice already she couldn't handle me." I announced and he smirked at me. "You done got cocky lately I see." He teased and I stuck my tongue out at him. "She's not cocky, she just found her voice and don't take no shit." Brae added still pissed off, so he decided to drop that topic.

I understand why she was upset cuz she actually liked having Jill as a friend, but I still should have told her as soon as I found out about it. I was tryna figure out the right time. Now I see why she used to always tell me how she couldn't stand females cuz they're sneaky as hell and Jill just confirmed her theory. "Still coming with us to see Ebony today?" Eric whispered and I nodded as I took one of his fries and bit it. "This bitch got me fucked up." Brae said more to herself as her leg bounced up and down. This was gonna be one interesting school year..