43.)

Two years later
(June 11th)

AKIRA

"You got a smart mouth, I swear I don't remember you like that." Montrell complained for the hundredth time. He moved in with us FINALLY! It's been 6 months and boy has he been working my nerves. I wasn't sure when I could go and see my mom, but from what Trell said it was soon.

I was freshly 22 , my birthday was three days ago and I enjoyed it. Eric and him run this night club, I thought they were gonna do something else but Montrell ass convinced him to go half on a club. It's been up and running for two months and it was doing extremely well, I just hated that some times Eric wouldn't come home until late or he'd be too tired to even hang with me.

"I always spoke my mind, now mind ya' business." I added being sure to add extra attitude causing Eric to chuckle. Him and Trell seemed to get more buff and manlike over the years. I don't know what's in the water, but I need them to clean it out before this man ruins my cervix with his fine self. "You gotta work late again tonight?" I asked Eric.

After finding a therapist last year to try to help me with the rape incident and the other craziness I stopped. She wasn't helping me, I feel like she just wanted to be in my business and take my money, so I cut that off and been heavy in Church. Once I felt as though that wasn't working too well, I learned to pray and talk to God like on a real real deep level.

Like he and I have an intimate relationship in a sense, not sexual. But still, I've grown in prayer and I've grown in him and ever since I built my own relationship with God and learning him, I've really been doing great in life. I was even close to opening up my small little restaurant, but Eric said he didn't want me working just yet, I prayed on it for a few weeks and well let's just say it isn't the right timing now.

God can only give you three answers "Yes, No, and Later.. well my answer happened to be "Later." Yeah I was mad, but then I had to realize I can't get mad at what I prayed for. I help out with plans and stuff like that with the Club from time to time, they actually like my ideas which was a shock to me.

Their club was called "Wild Nights With M.E." as you can see the those were their initials, I thought it was corny, but people actually like it, told them it was "Unique." Their words not mine. I'm proud of them honestly, I just really wanna see my mom and everyone, but we have to wait until she give the green light.

From what I was allowed to know, Chase got out last year and been very under the radar, it's no telling what he was planning. I was more mad that they let that man out after the shit he did, I guess money really does talk no matter what they did, fucked up system.

"I wasn't planning on it, but if you want me to then I will." He remarked, that's another thing I hated and loved. He got that smart ass mouth again, like he did when he was locked up, we finally had sex which was two months ago and he's been mad cuz I didn't wanna do it anymore.

He tried so bad to seduce me on my birthday, but I just got free head then went to sleep. I don't know, I just don't be in the mood. I got over the Other situation, but just wasn't feeling the urge to have sex back to back. I know I made him wait two years before I was ready, now he still has to wait cuz "that wasn't enough" as he should say.

"Ain't gotta get smart." I mumbled taking a seat at the island by Trell as he ate a sub. "You ask me this already knowing the answer ma, I stay home with you Wednesday's and Thursday's. You got me tomorrow." He stated and I just glared at him. "I don't even know why I even care, you obviously don't. Shit is a never ending cycle with you. I miss the old you at times, you don't talk to me how you used to, even on your days off you you rather sleep than to talk to me. Trell will allow me to talk his head off, just so I don't be feeling alone."