16.

OMNISCIENT
Later at the hospital

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE UP!" Sasha yelled running through the door. "She ain't get the memo?" Eric asked already annoyed and Trell laughed telling him to chill out. "My baby!!" She continued to scream and Kira covered her ears and stared at her in pure confusion as she attempted to hug her. Sasha looked around then back at Kira confused by her strange action.

"I don't think I know you." Kira said, her words cut her deeper than she expected. "Aw damn." They said union as Sasha laughed nervously, trying to see if this was some sort of sick joke. "I'm your mama." She told her as her voice began to tremble, Brae walked over and grabbed her when she went to reach for Kira again.

Kira looked over at Daisy and her Doctor who just returned in the room. "It's common for memory loss." He told her sympathetically, she refused to believe that.

"I'm your mom." She repeated and Ebony scoffed rolling her eyes. "Chill." Eric whispered and she flashed a fake smile. "No.. no you're not." Kira said confused at this lady claiming to be her mom. "Yes I am, and this is your sister Braelyn." She cried pulling Brae forward. "Braelyn?... yeah I remember her, but not you."

She told her and Sasha stared at her hurt. "You did this!" She yelled pointing at Ebony as tears ran down her face, Ebony just stared at her almost feeling sorry for her. "Mama no, it's no ones fault." Brae tried to reason, but Sasha was hurt and angry.

She worked hard to get Kira to finally love her like she did and to finally start calling her mom, all for some bull shit to happen and now she doesn't even remember her! "If she never started going to your house she would still remember me!"

She continued stepping forward, Ebony stared at her with no emotion. "Sure you wanna do that?" She asked her as she continued to yell and walk up on her, Will stepped in front of Ebony already knowing how she got down and he refused to have her get banned or escorted out over some mess.

"Mama come on, not now." Brae sighed tugging on her moms arm, trying to refrain her. "You created this mess! You did!" She yelled going to swing, but Will blocked her hit. "Ms. Tompkins I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." The Doctor said seeing how Kira was starting to react.

She turned and looked at him with tear filled eyes. "You're gonna kick me out?" She questioned and he looked at an confused Kira then nodded. "This isn't what she needs right now." He said and she huffed, fixing herself then stormed out the room without saying anything else.

"I'm sorry y'all." Brae apologized for her mothers behavior, "It's fine shorty." Alex assured and she gave him a look before walking over to Kira. "I love you and I'm happy you're okay." She told her as she hugged her the best she could. "Love you too." Kira said as she pulled away then waved bye to everyone else before leaving out after hearing her mom throw hell outside.

"I don't think it'll be alright for Kira to go home if she doesn't feel comfortable with Sasha at the moment." The Doctor announced and Eric nodded agreeing. "She can stay with me." Eric spoke up and Kira looked over at him, "Now he speaks." She thought to herself. "I was thinking Ebony." He stated and Ebony looked at him shocked then over at Kira. "That's fine with me." She said looking at Kira for the ok.

"Are you fine with that?" He asked her and she looked over at Eric who gave her a warm smile. "Yeah that's fine." She answered looking over at him then back at Eric. "Ok, so I'll get your release papers together for tomorrow morning and I'll also get your medication and bandages together." He told her as he wrote some stuff down. "Ok." She said looking down at her bracelet as some stuff flashed in her mind and she squeezed her eyes tight, feeling her heart rate speed up.