51. Pt.2)

ERIC

"What the hell you doing here?!" Kira roared as she tried to charged at Braelyn but I stopped her. "She wanted to see you and I didn't think you would mind." She replied like it was cool, I had to laugh.

Saved her life and shorty thought shit was all peaches and cream. "Bull shit, she made it clear she didn't want anything to do with me when I found out who my real mother was. So what the fuck is up!?" She yelled still trying to get out my hold, but was failing miserably.

"I was upset that you didn't remember who I was, so I let my emotions get the best of me." She tried to reason but I wasn't having that. "You disrespected my mom more than once and disrespected my boyfriend, that's a line you don't cross." She told her.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE? I don't fuck with you like that!" She snapped looking at Braelyn. "I apologized multiple times and I thought we were working on our bond again??" She said confused.

"What bond?! You fucked that up when you up and disappeared on me. All the shit I've been through and I couldn't even talk to someone I called my sister cuz she flat out blocked me on everything possible. Then you decide you can come back when you need help and think shit is supposed to be okay? NO FUCK THAT AND FUCK YALL GET OUT!" She spat fighting back tears.

"You're pregnant ma, go upstairs and I'll handle them. Don't need you stressing, I got you. Do you trust me?" I asked staring at her, she nodded her head, "I'll come get you soon as I put them out." I assured, she shot them both daggers before asking Britt to follow her.

"Damn I see you ain't mind replacing me for a bird ass bitch." Braelyn spat clearly jealous, I dragged my hand down my face. "Girl I don't know you and you don't know me, but let me tell you something about Brittany motherfucking Sanders. I'm the right one to play with, but since this ain't my house I ain't gonna beat your ass how I want to. Consider yourself lucky bitch, with your lopsided eyebrows, your mama should've told you better than to come out looking like that, Daisy Duck looking bitch."

Soon as Britt finished I could do nothing but to laugh, I was tryna hold that shit in, but when she started frying her I just let it out. Trell and Mrs. Betty ass was even tryna hold back their laughters. "Come on." Kira said grabbing her hand, they walked upstairs and Braelyn rolled her eyes, but I could tell she was hurt.

"I don't really care what y'all thought y'all was coming here to do, that shit dead. This whole little scenario is dead. Kira don't fuck with you and neither do we. We just helped your ass cuz you was in some stupid shit and we once were cool, but you got mad iffy vibes to you B and I ain't fucking with that. And if I find out y'all on some snake shit."

I said walking up to them, "I will kill the both of y'all with my bare hands and not think twice about it and if you think running to the police about me "threatening" y'all, I advise you think twice about it, cuz the shit I got on your daughter will have you and her locked up so play with mine if you want to and watch how Nightmare and Wiz Kid acts."

I warned using Mine and Trell's street name, the names were pretty self explanatory. "I don't think you want Nightmare to come out do you?" I asked with a raised brow, I wanted to choke their asses out right here right now, but thought against it.

"I never meant for any of this to happen." She said, but I swear it sounded like the shit had more than one meaning to it. She looked at her mom then motioned for her to follow her. "Can't believe you were ever friends with them!" Her mom said before I slammed the door behind them nearly hitting her lil ass ankles with the door.

I shook my head and just stood there with a million of one thoughts. "Mm something about them just not sitting too well with my spirit." Mrs. Betty said bringing me from my thoughts. A nigga was getting trigger happy and I just knew I was gon have to kill her or her mama, prolly both.