28.

⚠️EXPLICIT CONTENT⚠️

Omniscient
Early July

"Shit!" Chase cursed as Kira head bobbed up and down quickly. He pushed her head down more until she gagged, he tossed his head back as she went to work on him. This was her first time, but she made it seem as if she's done it before.

He was about to bust, so he removed himself from her mouth and he released on her stomach. He cursed letting it all come out, she crawled back on the bed already knowing what he wanted. He moved the condom packets over some and she propped herself up on one arm and spread her legs wide open giving him full display.

He laid his face in front of her love as it glistened, she inserted a finger and threw her head back letting out a low moan. "Fast." He demanded and she did just that, she rotated her hips against her finger, it sounded as if someone was stirring Mac and cheese.

"Her juices covered her fingers as she pumped in and out quickly, she moaned uncontrollably as her hips thrusted forward. "Stop." He demanded seeing that she was near her peak, she stopped, breathing heavy while staring a him. "Really nigga?" She thought, he got up on his knee and grabbed himself rubbing it against her entrance when she moved her hand away.

"This what you want?" He taunted hitting it against her and she whined. "Yes." She answered reaching for it, he stopped her and smirked as he looked at her. "How bad?" He continued to tease her as he stuck himself in then pulled it back out, she groaned frustrated. "Chaseeee!" She whined and he chuckled.

"I'm just playing ma." He smiled leaning towards her and connected their lips as he pushed himself in, giving her exactly what she wanted.
*
*
AKIRA
Later that day

"I can't believe you're gonna be done with college soon." I said sitting on his lap as we shared a bowl of ice cream watching tv. I became hella attached to him, but he doesn't mind it at all.

"I can, I'm proud of you though." He said and I smiled, "I think he almost out shouted my mom when they called my name, happiest moment of my life. "You still wanna have your own restaurant?" He asked as I ate a couple scoops before replying. "I just wanna work in a nice one, just to see how it is first." I informed.

"My dad got connections, so just let me know if you change your mind." He stated and I nodded scooping up some more ice cream. "Thank you." I said resting against him, letting him have the rest. "For what?" He asked confused. I looked down at my charm bracelet, I almost threw it in the lake, but Chase cursed me out saying how much I'd regret it, since we both loved each other a point of time.

"Everything.." I replied softly, he held me from the back and played with the promise ring he recently had made for me, I cried like a baby, like we were getting married or something. "I know you probably hear me say this a lot, but I love you and I'm grateful for everything you've done for me."

I told him, "I'm never tired of hearing you say you love me, I love when you say it and I'm grateful for having you in my life honestly, you literally changed me and I never thought I'd let a shorty break me down like this, but you Kira.. you did it." He announced followed by a soft chuckle and I smiled.

"No matter what I'm always gonna love you." He continued making my heart swell. "I'll always love you." I assured smiling, he moved laying back on the sofa and pulled me on top of him, purposely playing the drums on my butt.

"I did tell you, your shit got fatter right?" He questioned still pretending he was hitting drums and I nodded laughing some. I turned my head to face the tv, as he had his fun using my butt as his own personal drum set. "Still working on getting your own spot?" I asked staring at the tv, he began to massage my butt.