Learn Ya

AKIRA
A year later (May 15th)

"You've been on some Teyana shit a lot lately." Chase announced as we walked to the store. I'll be done with college this June and I was ready, September was his month, due to him taking him a few extra courses.

Over this past year, we've gotten closer than we ever been. Still keeping it as friends though, the whole FWB wasn't working too well on my part, I started catching feelings and before he hurt me, he decided to stop while we were ahead.

We don't have sex, even though I've been single for a year and some change, something's were just holding me back. We did do a lot of fore play though, can't front his tongue game was something serious, that's where me catching feelings came into play.

Eric recently started calling me again about two weeks ago actually, the first time he called, I cursed him out then hung up. You can't not call me for a year, then think shit gonna be sweet when you do.

After that I guess you can say we're working as friends again. I wasn't in love with him anymore and he knew that, it was his fault of how I began to outgrow him. I had love for him, just not as much as I used to. He was still crazy about me, at least that's what he said.

I stopped expecting things from him after what happened, now it is what it is, when it comes to him now. Montrell and I are like Thelma and Louise, he made sure to call me every two days and I'm glad for that.

"That's my idol, I love her." I said hopping on his back, as he walked. "What I tell you bout that? You know you've been getting thicker at the hips lately." He said pretending to drop me and I yelped.

"Cooking daily and eating out with you, will do that." I said hopping down from his back and walk ahead of him. "Mhm." I heard him say from behind then pulled me into him, by my waist. "Chase." I called as we approached the store, he mumbled against my neck.

He gets a kick out of teasing. "I just wanna feel on you today, I don't know why." He said wrapping his arms around me as we entered the store. "You be acting like you don't love a nigga." He said fake hurt and I giggled. "Not true, you stopped it remember?" I informed and he got silent.

"Exactly." I said grabbing a shopping cart, we walked towards the fridge section, to get some eggs and stuff. "Remember when you-" I cut him off snatching the whip cream from him and he laughed hugging me from the back.

"That night was.. mm girl." He purred in my ear and I felt my face heat up. "Chase." I whined, he laughed hitting my butt as he took over pushing the cart. "I like seeing you squirm, shit is a full turn on." He flirted winking and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Sounds nice." I said adding some shredded cheese in the cart as we passed by. "Still can't believe shorty moved out." He said, "Because you liked me more than her, crazy." I said shaking my head, thinking back to the petty argument Diana and I got into, months ago.

She said I took Chase from her, I was a backstabbing whore, I couldn't keep a guy and some more shit. I didn't even bothering arguing with her, Chase told her multiple times he ain't like her like that and she was too wild, but she just wanted to be mad at me.

I've been staying in the dorm by myself for almost a year and I really didn't care, cuz Chase came through every other day. We were making Tacos tonight, it's kinda became a tradition for us to try to cook every day or every few days, just experiencing with what I've been taught and with what he already knew.

"Crazy thing is, she knew I ain't fuck with her like that, but she still tried her damnedest to get me to pay her any mind." He said as we entered the international aisle, I looked at the different tortillas and sauces. "Just stick to the basic." He said standing next to me, after I grabbed what we need, I decided to push the cart for the new few minutes.