29.

AKIRA
Two weeks later

"It doesn't matter, you flirted with her in my face!" I yelled as we entered his dorm. We had to leave the restaurant early, cuz he wanted to be a little too friendly with some girl he used know. "I did not flirt with that girl Kira." He said laughing some, I made a bee line to his room.

"I sat there and watched you, how you gonna tell me?" I asked confused, he came into the room kicking off his sneakers behind the door. "That's not cool Chase." I added folding my arms across my chest. "You pretended not to know her when I asked you the first time, when I caught her staring our way, then when she approached us, you was all smiles and laughing at every stupid thing she said."

I ranted frowning, he squatted down in front of me and tried to touch my face but I smacked his hand. "I don't wanna be the jealous girlfriend but you're making me." I said becoming emotional. "Kira I really did not flirt with her." He said staring at me like I was crazy, shit he made me this way.

"I ain't got times to play no games Chase, we've been at it too long and you can't admit when you're wrong." I whined and he rubbed his hand down his face, trying to hide his smile. "Kira baby." He called sighing. "I would never do no goofy shit like that and have you looking stupid, you know me better than that."

He announced and I stared at him long and hard. "I don't like that friendly mess, it's like you don't give a damn about my feelings. I'm mean to every guy that tries to talk to me, hell I even cursed a few out in your presence and you called me crazy. You don't do the same for me."

I said with a shaking voice, his face softened up and he uncrossed my arms. "Honest to God I was not flirting with her, if I made it seem like that I am truly sorry, we went to middle school together and I was a little happy to see her, especially since she's lost all that weight."

He stopped to wipe my face. "I love you Kira, I made that very clear and showed you every way possible. I'm sorry for making you get that impression, but I swear to you I was not flirty with her Kira, I wouldn't do you like that man I love the hell out of you." He said getting a little upset, he shook his head and stood up.

"Chase." I called softly, "Nah I'm cool." He said walking out the room, I got up and followed him. "Chase" I called again following behind him but he ignored me, he picked up his keys and went towards the door unlocking it, "You promised we would talk our arguments out."

I said feeling my eyes burn, I was overreacting I can admit, my mood swings been crazy lately ever since I got off birth control. I was on my second day of my period and I was very emotional. "You're not tryna listen." He said opening the door and I ran over pulling him by his arm after I pushed the door closed. "You promised." I croaked, as the tears just kept pouring.

He shook his head and went to reach for the door again. "Kira let me go." He said calmly, I shook my head and tugged on him again. "MOVE!" He snapped scaring me, I let him go and back up crying quietly. "You promised." I repeated more to myself. He opened the door and I dropped to the floor, feeling as if my world was crashing down.

"Chase please! I'm s-sorry." I hiccuped, "CHASE!" I screamed when we left out. "You promised." I whispered staring at the closed door, He came back in looking at me. He leaned against the door deep in thought, I stood up and walked towards him, leaving space between us. "I'm sorry, I'm on my period and moody. I overreacted and I'm sorry, but please don't go back on your word, you've promised." I pleaded crying. "Don't leave me, that's what I asked and you promised you wouldn't."