4.

A week later

"What you doing for the weekend?" Eric asked as we walked to our lockers. Rumor was, that some of the teachers heard about the orphan remarks Keisha made. So they requested to have the principle make that an permanent after school activity she does.

Me personally, I think it's pretty good we have people standing up for what's right, of course her father had something to say about it, but he wasn't as powerful as she thought he was.. he got fired and can't work with any other school boards.

That's what he gets, giving up folks personal information. They said that wasn't the first time he's did that for her, so I don't feel bad. "Most likely just studying and hanging with Brae if she doesn't have to work."

I told him and he nodded pulling open his locker. I put what I didn't need to take home inside and kept what I need in my bag. "Wanna go to the movies or hang with me at the Trap? He asked and I looked at him unamused, he threw his arm over my shoulder as we walked down the hall.

"Boss Lady actually likes you and she keeps asking for you." He added and I tilted my head up some then looked back at the floor. "That's a little weird to want me to hang out where you do illegal things." I whispered and he shrugged. We got outside and Trell was already waiting by his car. "Sit in the back." Eric told him and he smacked his lips but obliged anyways.

After we all buckled up... well all as in ME, he pulled off. "Heard about Keisha? Sis." Trell asked from the back seat and I nodded. "Yeah, that's her karma, God don't like ugly." I stated and he laughed. "Sure don't." He added and I pulled out my phone going to Temple run. "Is Ms. Sasha gon care if you hang with me?" Eric asked and shrugged. "I'll ask her when we get there." I assured and he gave a simple nod before turning up the radio.

"Bro you seen that new girl?!" Trell asked all excited. "What she look like?" Eric asked and Trell smacked his lips. "Bro you CANT miss her! She got a fat butt. There's no way you can miss her." He stated and I shook my head. "Ty'neisha?"

I asked being nosy and Eric nodded. "She loose bro, you don't want that. Niggas already hit, passed and some more shit." Eric warned him but he wasn't hearing it.

"Bro I don't care, her shit fat so I got to get my turn." He said and I let out a breath as I searched for what I was looking for. "She also got a 2 year old." I informed pulling up the picture that's been floating around. "I'm not judging, but if she's out there like E said then I'm not surprised."

I added as I showed him the picture. "He'll still try to hit Baby Doll, don't let him fool you." Eric laughed and I stared at Trell as he handed me my phone back disappointed.

"I could've been her baby daddy." He joked and I shoved him back. "Damn mess." I mumbled going back to my game.
*
*
"Can I hang with Eric today?" I asked Sasha as I sat at the table as she cooked up something in the kitchen.  "Is this boy your boyfriend?" She asked with her back facing me. "No ma'am, just friends honest." I assured and she looked at me studying my face.

"You sure?" She pried and I nodded. "I told you Brae knows him, so if anything was to happen he would have to go by her first." I told her then regretted letting that come out my mouth. "So you like him?" She smiled and I buried my face in my hands.

She's messing with my head and I don't appreciate this. "No, we're friends, why can't guys and girls be friends without people thinking otherwise?" I argued unintentionally and she gave me a look. "I'm just being a mom Ki, I apologize."

"Yes you can hang with him and if you do start to catch feelings please talk to me." She added and I nodded. I got up and gave her a hug. "I'm gonna go change then I'll leave." I told her and she smirked at me causing me to shake my head.