14.

ERIC

"SHE OPENED HER EYES!" Ms. Daisy yelled running out the room as we returned back from Mc. Donald. "SHE OPENED HER EYES!" She repeated and Trell and I hauled ass behind the other nurses.

They gathered around her as they all waited anxiously, to see if she would open her eyes again. "Honest to God, she did." She said seeing how some of the younger Nurses were looking at her. I knew she won't lying, they prolly thought she was crazy cuz she was older.

I walked over to baby girl and grabbed a hold of her hand. "What were you doing?" I asked staring at Kira. "After I gave her, her bath, I was just making small talk with her like I normally do. Once I started bragging about you in a way, I seen her eyes open for a good second then she closed it." She rushed out and I smiled as I brushed my thumb over her hand.

"Even in a coma, lil homie still gets alert at your name." Trell joked and I nodded without saying nothing. "That's normal for people to do when they're in a coma, some wake up then fall back into it." Her doctor said as he wrote some info down, always writing shit on that dusty ass clipboard, but I ain't see them do nothing different yet. Only person that was actually trying to help and shit was Ms. Daisy.. that should tell a mf' about this damn hospital.

"Well if anything else happens, you know how to ring us." He said as he turned to leave out with the rest of the little bitches following behind him. I let out a uneasy sigh as Trell just sat in the nearby chair, prolly thinking the same shit I was thinking.

Daisy continued with her work, then patted me on my shoulder before leaving out. I just sat there staring at nothing in particular, I needed a blunt and I also needed to release some stress.. I needed to break some hoe back in, that's how I was feeling, but lord knows I wouldn't even hear the last of it if I did.

I know it may seemed disrespectful for me to think about sex, when I got baby girl laying her fighting for her life. But damn all this stress just made me need to release some steam or I was gonna go out shooting for the hell of it.

"What you over there thinking about, that got your face turned up like that?" Trell asked amused by my frustration and I ignored him not finding this the best place to discuss my sexual needs. "I know that look." He laughed shaking his head disapproving.

"Don't give me that look bro, you know this shit new to me." I said and he smacked his lips. "Nigga you wanted her so bad and she finally let you get her and now you in here thinking about having sex with some random hoe?" He spat in an irritated tone and I ain't say nothing cuz what he was speaking was nothing but the truth. "You foul as hell for that G." He said seriously and I looked over at him becoming annoyed with his bitch fit.

"I never said I was going to go and fuck some hoe." I stated feeling my body heat up and he let out a dry laugh. "You was thinking it, that's just as bad." He said matter of factly and I smacked my lips looking back at Kira. "You my bro and I love you so I'ma tell you shit you DON'T want to hear."

He said calming back down and I just nodded. "You got too many yes men around you, that's scared to tell your ass what's real and that's why you got me and Alex." He continued and I looked over at him then back and Akira.

He mumbled something to himself before going into the bathroom. I scanned over Kira's body as the flashback of what happened kept replaying in my mind. I closed my eyes as I let the event replay in my mind. "I said bro is you good?"

Trell asked snapping his fingers in my face bringing me out my daze. "Yeah just had some shit on my mind." I half lied standing up. "I needa shower, you wanna get dropped off at Ebony house?" I asked and he gave me a goofy look but ain't say nothing as he followed me out the room.