32.

CHASE
Same day

"Slayyy!" I said putting on my fake girl voice and she giggled. "You better work it honey." I continued and popped my lips as I snapped my fingers, she started strutting and I pulled my phone out going to take a few flicks.

"You're doing amazing sweety." I mocked the Kris Jenner meme as I took the pictures, she laughed coming over to see how they turned out. "I like this one." She said pointing to the one I liked as well.

"My baby stay fly

"My baby stay fly." I complimented, posting her on our Instagram. "Thanks baby." She acknowledged pecking my lips. After breakfast, we made a quick store run, to pick up some dog stuff for Kane. When Kira realized he was in the house, that was it.

I told her I was thinking about letting him stay with us, but she was like "he's staying!" I was like "Ok." I was tryna wait until that lady called me back about the house, to let him come with us, since it's bigger and more open for him to run around in, but hey what Kira wants she gets.

"You ready to go tho?" I asked cuz it looked like it was about to storm. "Yeah." She nodded after looking up at the sky, where dark clouds were forming. Kane barked once we opened the door, "ah hush!" I said glancing in the rear view mirror at him. "You hush." She said hitting my arm, then leaned over some to reach in the back where Kane was at.

I stared at her like she was crazy, "He act like we was gone that long, fifteen minutes and I left the ac on." I stated pulling out the Walmart parking lot, causing her to sit back in her seat. "He just wanted some attention, that's all." She announced taking ahold of my freehand.

"Don't see how y'all comfortable like that." She said referring to the way I was driving. "It's a lifestyle shorty." I told her and she smiled, looking out the window, I squeezed her hand lightly every few seconds. "You know I'ma marry you some day right?" I asked serious, I glanced at her then back at the road turning on my blinker to get over, if this big ass truck allowed me.

"You know I'ma say yes right?" She mocked my tone, I pulled her hand to my lips and kissed the back of it. "Lil bit?" I called her by the nickname I gave her, she was too quiet. I moved over then sped up, trying to get in front of the damn truck, so I can get to the freeway.

"Damn nigga!" I shouted looking at his ass try to eat a sub and drive at the same time, he flicked me off and I smirked. "Drop that sub nigga!" I shouted cutting in front of him and he sure enough did drop the sub. "Road rage is illegal." I heard her say and I laughed as I pulled on to the freeway.

"Only if you cause an accident." I stated glancing in the rear at Kane, who seemed to be sleep. "What you call me for earlier?" She asked refreshing my memory, "What's on your mind?" I asked, she pulled her hand from mine, I looked over at her then back to the road.