38.) FREE

ERIC
Later that night

"Eric?" Kira soft voice called, I was almost sleep. "Yeah." I answered, I heard her groan then sniffle. "I don't feel so good." She mumbled pulling my hand. "You gotta throw up or something?" I asked trying to sleep.

I felt something wet under us and I sat up. "Kira you pissed yourself?!" I asked laughing some, but she didn't laugh. "Eric something's wrong." She cried leaning forward, I turned the light on and noticed my shirt was bloody causing my heart to drop.

I was afraid to even look her way. "Eric!" She cried holding her stomach as she leaned forward. I pulled the covers back and seen a pull of blood. "Oh my God." I mumbled, "It hurts." She cried rocking slightly, my heart rate sped up as I searched for my shoes. "Come on baby I got you." I said lifting her up as she cried out in pain.

"Something's wrong with the baby!" She cried and I bit my lip nervously as I walked out the room with her yelling Ebony name. "What what?!" She asked walking out her room fixing her scarf, she cut the hall light on and froze when she seen us. "OH MY GOD NO NO NO!" She panicked running back into her room.

I didn't have time to wait so I hurried downstairs as Kira cried. "I'm trying Kira, I'm trying". I said finally making it downstairs cutting on the lights so I could see. Trell and Alex sat up from the sofa staring at us half sleep still. "Where y'all niggas go- OH SHIT!" They said hopping up.

"I think she's losing the baby! Help me!" I panicked, Ebony came downstairs talking frantically on the phone to someone as Trell and Alex opened the door and helped me walk out as Kira continued to cry. We got in the car and I sat in the back with her holding her as she continued to cry.

"DRIVE!" I shouted hitting the back of the driver seat. I was scared shitless, this wasn't the time to be taking their sweet ass time.
*
*
4 in the morning

"Family of Akira White?" The doctor asked and we all stood up, I called my dad cuz I really needed some sort of comfort right now, I was finna lose my fucking mind. Chase bitch ass had the nerve to show up with his mama them and had the nerve to be crying. I almost shot his bitch ass.

"Um." He said fixing his glasses, "Oh God." I heard Ebony say. "I'm not quiet sure how to say this.." He said clearing his throat and I already knew what he was finna say. "Spit it out!" My dad snapped, "Whatever happened was the cause of her losing the baby towards the middle of the night. She was stressing a lot and that caused the miscarriage." He said and I felt as if everything just went mute around me.

Last thing I heard was Ebony scream then everything went mute. "You!" I said looking at Chase, I rushed over to him and sent a blow straight to his face, he stumbled back and before he could swing his dad grabbed him and my dad grabbed me. "I didn't mean to do that shit! Y'all know I didn't!" He defended trying to break free, but his dad wouldn't let him.

His little sister started crying when we started sending low blows back and forth until they threatened to have us escorted out. I calmed down some and knocked over the chairs before walking out the hospital. That nigga is dying right with his brother.

AKIRA

I stared at the blank tv screen tryna figure out where did I go wrong and why was everything bad happening to me lately. I loved Chase I was in love with him, yeah I fucked up but I learned and thought we were good. I never thought of him to hit females, no signs of it was there, he even had me convinced that he would never do such a thing and the moment he got drunk his true self came out.