36.

AKIRA
March 5th (2 months later)

"I'll see you later this evening alright?" He asked burying his face in my neck, I nodded sleepily, the baby was really kicking my ass lately, I barely had time to actually do stuff. I couldn't even plan for my restaurant with Mr. Harris, cuz I'm always asleep or just not in the mood to get up.

I been was supposed to have everything situated months ago, but too much was going on and I kept forgetting. Chase says he's fine with me staying home, but I don't wanna be a housewife all my life, I didn't go to college just to sit in the house while my boyfriend works twenty four seven.

I to wanna be the breadwinner, yeah I have enough money in my savings, but damn I wanna work as well. I know since I'm this far a long I won't be able to get a job and after I have the baby, I still have to be on that maternity leave thing for a few months, so it's like I can't win for losing.

"You want me to bring you some stuff for dinner?" He asked rubbing my stomach with his face still buried in my neck, "Please?" I asked and he nodded, "I love you Kira." He said and I said it back. He's been saying that a lot after telling me about a nightmare he had, I think it scared me more than it scared him.

"You my world you know that right?" He asked kissing cheek, I smiled, "Yes." I answered he buried his face in my neck and growled as he gripped my ass, causing me to moan unintentionally. "Really?!" I shrieked smacking his bare chest and he sat on the bed laughing at me.

"Growling like some caged animal, boy you must be crazy

"Growling like some caged animal, boy you must be crazy." I said sounding like my mama, he laughed shaking his head. "Told you, you get me bothered without even doing anything." He defended and I smirked. "Get dress before you be late Chase." I said changing the subject.

He smacked my thigh then got up, walking into the closet. "I'm still Trigga Chase?" He asked walking towards the bathroom, "The one and only." I replied with a wink and he flicked his tongue at me then winked. "You are so nasty!" I giggled laying back down.

"You like it tho!" He shouted from the bathroom, I did.

ERIC
Later that afternoon

"You and Kira still cool right?" Trell asked as we drove to Ebony's house. We finished our class for the day and decided to kick it with her and possibly see if she could give us a little mission to do, cuz I was in need of some fast money, I wasn't tryna dip into my savings.

"Yeah, I haven't heard from her in about two weeks tho, I gotta see what's up with that." I said as I made a right into the neighborhood. "Dude prolly been smothering her, plus she's due in a few more months, so that could also be a solution." He said as I pulled up into the driveway.