47.)

ERIC

"Braelyn?" We asked in sync, she smiled nodding. "What the hell you doing here? Why you hanging with niggas like them?" Trell asked walking towards them, she pulled him into a hug. "Um life." She answered looking at me, I just stared at her.

She looked the same, but you could tell she filled out more, she was beautiful no frontin'. "Keep the money." Stated simply, she ain't have no business here, she stopped contacting Kira for two years, that's foul as hell. "Nigga you crazy, I'ma take 35 cuz I know your ass gon' want some later." He said pulling the stacks out the manila folder.

"Here bro." He said handing Luke what looked like five grand. "Appreciate it boss." He acknowledged, "You can stand outside the door, I don't think this conversation going to be for you." I told him, he looked at me unsure and I chuckled.

"Trust me, we handle ours." I assured, he nodded slightly before putting the money inside his suit pocket then left out. I cleared my throat motioning for the other niggas and Braelyn to take a seat. "I thought you left for college or some shit." Trell said after counting the money over.

"I did.." she said looking at me still, I just shook my head. "Why you here? Shouldn't you be living in a mansion or something? Possibly engaged?" He questioned, one of the guys laughed but coughed trying to play it off. She glared at him and I looked over at him.

I hope these clowns weren't supposed to be her bodyguards, they look like the type that'll run for their lives before they pull out a gun. "Me too." She mumbled looking down playing with her hands. "Why you here? How'd you find us? What exactly do you want?" I straight up asked, I ain't have time for beating around the bush and my stomach was starting to fuck with me again.

"I need help." She finally spoke up after being quiet a little too long for my liking. "Ok.." I said in my Waka voice, the hell she think we superman? "What that got to do with us?" Trell asked after grabbing two water bottles from out our mini fridge. "I know how y'all used to do back when we were younger." She said, I closed my water after drinking nearly half of it.

"Again, ok?" I repeated, like get to the shit already. "She got in some shit with the wrong crowd, she didn't wanna do what was being asked more like told to her anymore so she took money and left." The taller guy announced, I did a dramatic slow clap in her face.

"All you had to say." I stressed, "You ain't let me get there." She remarked and I waved her off. "What you want with us?" You stopped contacting Kira for two years, blocked her from your social media accounts, but just expect us to wait on you hand and feet after what you did?" I asked rhetorically, she didn't say anything as she should.

"You know Baby Doll my lil sis, so if anyone got a problem with her, gotta problem with me." Trell informed looking between the guys. "Maybe this was a bad time.. I'll come back tomorrow when the stick isn't up your ass." She insulted, I pulled her up by her arm pinning her against the wall.

"Move and I'll shoot you." I heard Trell say to the niggas as he cocked his gun, "I don't appreciate the smart ass mouth, far as I'm concerned you ain't nothing to me. You came for OUR help, I advise you to fix your attitude before I let one of them bottle girls beat your ass." I warned letting her go, she fixed her dress then let out a breath.

"Sorry." She mumbled, "Whatever bro, I don't even wanna talk to you no more. Come back Friday by 7, be late and I guess you'll have to find help elsewhere." I said going to open the door, Luke moved out the way and I motioned for them to leave. She stared at me then looked at Montrell. "You had the smart ass mouth, be mad at yourself." He told her as he placed his gun back on safety.

"Come on, we'll come back later." She said letting the niggas walk out first. I grabbed her arm stopping her, "Y'all can wait by the stairs." I said looking at them like they were crazy, "Holla if you need us." The shorter guy said as they left, now what REAL bodyguards will do that?